Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Soia Home

Usé esta aplicación para algunos procesos de mejora de mi sitio web, realmente esta muy bien, muchas gracias

Bajio Sunglasses

very simple process. great to be able to connect to google without significant effort from our technical team.

Saraworld3

It took awhile to set up all the legal policies, placing in Checkout, footer and menus. Otherwise no problems.

Barkin Buddha Java

Easy to apply to my Shopify account, I would highly recommend this App. I give this App five stars.

A&LO Eco Textile

I have just connected the app to my store because I have heard a lot about its benefits. Hope, I will manage to use it.

theallotment.ie

Very easy to set up. Clear instructions and feedback in terms of where we were in the process. Here's hoping it leads to a healthy amount of traffic!

Interesting space

Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very Good Very

CHARAAN!!!

Es una aplicacion facil de usar. Es muy Intuitiva lo que hace que cualquiera la pueda conectar. La recomiendo para principiantes, no es necesario conocer de programacion o similares.

East of Eden Designs

I have not had time to fully form an opinion but have had traffic and contact from people who have seen my shop on Google

HELLO OH BOUTIQUE

I use this app for my shop, very easy to set up.I use it with another shop as well, I’m still learning my away around but over all I think it helps my business.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 503 504