Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

MatsMall

this app really helped me a lot for expanding my audiences and sales while Google has the majority of market share. thank you

Heather's Naughty Haven

this was user friendly. I normally lose my patience when setting up such things but google made the expeirence very user friendly.

Divinearteonline

I”m just getting into the app and learning new things. I enjoy all the resources for information it’s all applying the information.

Rich Kids of the Internet

Great sales channel for brands settling into the new market, establishing their business seeking customers

HUMBLE

Just setting it up, that part is running okay. No further feedback for now seeing that I have to start working with it.

THE GOOD BOX

Einfach einzurichten, setzt jedoch gewisse Google Kenntnisse voraus bzw. sind von Vorteil. Die Hilfeanleitung ist sehr gut.

FourCountryGals.com

This ad was pretty self explanitory. Be prepared to go out to Google Merchant accounts first. They have several steps to complete.

91 Apparel

Thank you for being streamlined. I have input my stores details and we're looking forward to the goodness of the Universe to spread over the store!

lushboxco

The app is helping me to sync my products into Google's search system. So fat I'm new to the App. Will definitely update later.

Wild Lucky Mobile Presets

The instructions for set up were easy to follow along. Set up was fast and i was up and running right away.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 442 443