Google channel

Sell where people search on Google and YouTube

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Tresorli

Location Germany

Einfach nur schlecht, ständig Fehlermeldung Gtin, Gender, Color falsch, obwohl alles hinzugefügt ist. Nervt einfach. PS: Nach meiner Bewertung wurde ich beim Merchant Center gesperrt wegen Falschdarstellung. Google will keine Kritik hören. Support verspricht mich zu kontaktieren und nichts passiert.

HiveArtsStudio

Location Netherlands

Looking for a better app. This one does not pass free shipping form app shipping profiles, very unfortunate.

Hi there,

Charlotte here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Google channel on your store and leave a review. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see how we can provide more support for you on this.

Charlotte | Shopify

Use Atlanta

Location Brazil

A API do aplicativo não é reconhecida pelo Google. O aplicativo está com erro e precisa ser melhorado. Vocês sabem trabalhar? qual a dificuldade de criar um aplicativo que o Google consiga reconhecer a API dos produtos enviados?

Triple Goddess Apothecary and Reiki

Time spent using app About 2 years

Disappointed. Unable to get this to work. Have literally tried everything. Than saw reviews that majority of us are having the same problems. Google needs to fix the errors and help so that our products can be listed properly or just remove this app entirely

Hi there,

William here with the Shopify support team, I'm going to take a look at your account and reach out to you with some next steps we can take. Please watch out for my upcoming email.

Shape Luxury

Location India

it's so long since we told them our problem but never received any solution from Google. when we call them they always connect us with the wrong team then they waste time we also requested a call but I never received a call from the right team. in the call they said we are not the right team to solve your problem. it's 4 months we all accounts are suspended without any reason. it's business you run ads you get traffic and sale. and we run daily 1000s of USD ads up to 17k clicks, up to 10k active users in the last 30 days on Google ads and still are not able to run Remarketing ads because we receiving in GA4 audiences and Google ads Audience and they tried to solve our problem because it's up 4month's since we asked to google to solve our problem. now we deleted the app. The most Importing thing You all need to know in one email google team said to me you agree when you open a merchant account and so we suspend your account without telling you the reason. this all sale channel collects your all sale data for free and we pay for ads. ex. if you run ads on google, FB, Twitter, and other platforms they collect all data if you received 1000 users from Google and 1000 users from FB then they both collect 2000 User data from your store You all doing business so you all understand. I don't like this so I am deleting all the sale channels from my store.

Hi there,

Nate here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your experience with the Google channel app. We certainly want to make sure that you get the support you need, and address any concerns. I'll be sending an email out to open up the lines of communication and help wherever I can.

Nate | Shopify

The Alfa Store

Horrible, I verified my phone number and my website, but Google suspended my account because they said I did not do it. I talk to customer support and they said that I did it, then, they do not know about the problem ,and they will investigate more and give me an update 4 days ago. I keep waiting. This is my second store with problems with Google.

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Google channel by Shopify. My name is William with Shopify support and I'd like to reach out to you to discuss the troubles you've been having with verifying your store.

Neon Chase

Time spent using app About 2 months

I wish i could give google 0 reviews, custom support is ridiculous they don't help you with anything. I have been trying to connect my store for a long time, it would let me connect and Shopify wouldn't help, Shopify asks me to contact google and google has no idea. i have been waiting for a reply from google for a long time and when they do reply it's not a helpful reply. i have wasted so much time with google.

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out with your feedback. My name is Chris and I work for Shopify support. I can take a look at your store and help you determine the steps we can take to reach a resolution. Please look for my upcoming email so we can talk about the specifics.

BlueRockCanada

Time spent using app About 2 months

Shopify claims their platform integrates with google but this isn't the case, listed my products on google adds and all aren't approved. shopify products do not load correctly to google as result adds keep getting shutdown. Support on google is ridiculous and useless, they send you generic emails that don't give you specific corrective action and shopify offers little to no help.

# *App Review for Marketplaces - Internal notes - Do not share with merchant*

* * *

**Troubleshooting steps:**

**Response to App Store Review:**

Huedee

Location India
Time spent using app About 4 years

My product is review for past3 days. Kindly help. I am facing issues with catalogue. My new products are not showing up

Chill Mamas Boutique

The issue with the gtin has to be fixed/changed. So many businesses are losing out on product sales on google due to this.

November 25, 2022

Hi there,

My name is William with Shopify support and I'd like to help you navigate this error on the Google channel. We appreciate all reviews as they allow us the opportunity to assist you and they help us make a better app. Please watch for my upcoming email so I can discuss the account specific settings with you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 559 560