Google channel

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Noble Golf

Having major problems getting our products listed with no clear direction as to the reasons why. Not sure where to go from here

Modalatina

Location Italy

Tenia mi cuenta Google ADS pero cuando instale esta aplicacion dejo de funcionar la cuenta de google que había tenido por años y que me generaba muchas ventas, tube que desinstalarla y todavia dice que tengo un software dañoso. Nada que hacer... muy decepcionado

VanitySkin7

Location Ireland

This is a review which should go to the creators of this app and also to Google Merchant support and Google Ads account. I have two online stores and when I installed the Google channel app, I saw my products approved for probably 10 minutes and then they were disapproved. The way it works is that I am not provided an exact problem, rather taken to a policy which states dozens of potential issues and I should go and figure out which one exactly I am breaking per each product. It is impossible to work like that. I got also my both accounts suspended, one for misinterpretation, the other one for broken checkout experience. Why don't you warn before suspending and put a yellow banner on the top of the account stating what the issue is exactly and if not resolved after an x number of days, suspend an account? I have been waiting for days for the account to be reviewed, when reviewed, I am getting nearly the same message and I am in a vicious circle not able to resolve the issue and make the website searchable in Google. Disappointing to say the least!

June 27, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for our app. My name is Ashley and I'm with the Marketplaces team at Shopify. I'd be happy to take a look at your store and follow up with a direct email to ensure that we can discuss the account specific details.

Ashley | Marketplaces Support Specialist

League-Of-Your-Own

I used this app as suggested and and a lot of my products were approved. Then I was introduced by Google to Google Ads which I'm not that interested in and all my products were disapproved..

Ora's Amazing Herbal

I have also gotten zero results from this app. If someone can follow up with me via email that would be awesome. I don't think I have anything left to fix, but am not getting results. Thanks

June 27, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for our app. My name is William with the marketplaces team at Shopify and I'll take a look over your store and follow up with a direct email to ensure that we can discuss the account specific details. We definitely want to ensure the app works correctly for you so watch out for my email shortly.

William | Marketplaces Support Specialist

The Outside Lighting Specialist Ltd

So for 18 month this app performed really well. impressions were decent and conversions were running at good levels. but then we dropped from average 80k impressions a month to 4k a month and the last 10 days zero. Cant get hold of google to resolve. It wont let me delete the campaign so I cant start a new one. you cant pause it and start a new one. all become a pointless exercise and waste of time.

June 22, 2022

Hello there,

Chris here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. We're going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.

Chris | Shopify Marketplace Specialist

intheloft.co.za

Location South Africa

I thought this app helps with connecting your products from Shopify to google and that you get the customers through google to your shop on Shopify. Only have experienced problems all the time. Can't get the errors fixed. Doesn't want to accept the shipping method or tax, Very frustating. Most of the products are pending etc. Went through the whole process to figure it all out and get set up and still not getting any use out of it. Very disappointing.

June 23, 2022

Hi there,

William here from Shopify support, thanks for taking the time to leave a review for our app. The errors you've listed here do seem pretty typical if you've recently onboarded with the app and I'd love to help you out with these. Please watch out for an email followup from me to discuss the specifics of your store.

William | Marketplaces Support Specialist

Siraj Islamic Lifestyle Store

I can't believe Shopify hasn't addressed the issues with this app! I have over 2k+ errors for books stating GTIN/ISBN error despite having the information needed in the sku/upc field. Big let down

June 20, 2022

Hello there,

Chris | Shopify Marketplace Specialist

Zen Life Treasures

I have had nothing but issues with this app. I have made all the requested changes, still not able to get it up and running correctly. I have even had an e-comm professional help me build my shopify account and install this app. Still doesn't work. About ready to give up.

June 21, 2022

Hey there,

Charlotte here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We definitely want to make sure that you get the support you need regarding the issues you are facing with the Google Channel. I'll be sending an email out to you shortly to open a line of communication to see how I can help.

Charlotte | Shopify

The Sip Society

This app is not working. Our product have been showing as pending for over 2 weeks. We have reached out to support many times to see how to fix the errors with no help. Is there a shopify expert that can help let us understand what the issue is? This is the worst marketing experience ever. We are loosing money trying to figure it out.

June 21, 2022

Hi there!

Paola here with Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with our app. I completely understand your concern about your products being on a pending status for 2 weeks and I will be reaching out to you shortly through email so we can address that issue. I want to make sure you have all the tools to take the most out of the Google Channel app.

I look forward to talking to you soon!

Paola | Shopify Support