Google channel

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Carver Maker

Won't connect.. I get an error about billing when everything is perfect. I contact shopify they say its an issue with google. (even though its a shopify app) So I contact google, to my surprise they say it's an app that they didn't make so they can't make changes to it. They confirmed everything is set up correct on their end. So I then contact Shopify again, which isn't easy. They say its google fault but have no idea why or any idea what to do. Sigh! I Give up, I can tell there is no actual troubleshooting. It's just a computer illiterate person working at home trying to figure out if this goes to tier 2 or not. Shopify you're useless again!!! Oh and to make matters worse all my products are not approved for no reason just like everyone else. Wasted 2 hours and no fix.. time to uninstall

September 22, 2021

Hi there,

William from Shopify support here. I understand that the setup process provided you with an error and in troubleshooting that error it sounds like we missed the mark on the level of support you were expecting. I'd be happy to review this with you and I'll reach out to you via email shortly.

Cheers,

William | Shopify Support Specialist

Shop Nets

Não funciona os preços comparados no APP. O APP coloca os preços comparado como preço principal no Google Ads. Muito ruim.

Positive Gifts Shop

Parecía que todo saldría perfecto, dando clic por aquí según las indicaciones y pues nada, que hasta me indican que me han suspendido la cuenta, me ayudan por favor.

glomir

Ürünlerimiz 6 aydır hiç onaylanmadı müşteri hizmetlerine yazıyorum destek yok. Shopify ve Google bu problemi acilen çözüme kavuşturması gerekiyor. Başka web sitesi alt yapı şirketleri bu problemi yaşatmıyor, direk google de reklam verebiliyorsunuz ama shopify da gerçekten çok zor, tüm ürünlerimiz doğru yüklendiğinden eminim ve onaylanmadı, reklam bile veremiyorsunuz. Eğer bu problem çözülmez ise Yakında shopify ile de çalışmayı bırakacağız. Saygılarımızla

NomadShop

Shame I have to give one star! the video makes it sound so easy, non of my products get approved I ask for review even thought i make so many. changes I don’t think they even review with an actual human I have asked for help literally begging no one ever replied! You do have to have experience and understand how it works don’t listen to video its whole lot of bs plus they still take my money for ads they don’t approve!

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We definitely want you to get the support you need in regards to the issue you are facing with the Google Channel. I'll be sending an email out to you shortly to explain some details. I look forward to communicating with you there.

Emerson Fry

None of our products have been approved. 250+ products have been in "pending" for months. We've submitted four tickets over the course of that time period and gotten no response. For the products that have not been approved, no reason is given by the app. I followed several Shopify tutorials, and I still cannot find the issue. One tutorial suggested that the app should tell me why certain products are not being approved, but that has not been our experience.

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We definitely want you to get the support you need in regards to the issue you are facing with your products on the Google Channel. I'll be sending an email out to you shortly to explain some details. I look forward to communicating with you there.

Helen Jon

As so many others have said, this is easy to initially set up, but the editing is atrocious. Google disapproved many products. I've wanted to go in to make edits, but there is no way to filter, so every product we've EVER had in our store shows up--not just those that are currently available. SO TEDIOUS.

Hey there,

Jason here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing setting up and filtering your products. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here and see if we can address some of these concerns.

Jason | Shopify

Currengo

Installation is easy, but Google disapproves all products without any kind of help on what needs to be changed to get them approved. Contacting their customer support also doesn't help, as they simply refer you to their general list of requirements, which contains hundreds of entries. This makes it impossible to identify changes needed. Very disappointed.

September 6, 2021

Hello,

Jack here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.
Jack | Shopify

Front and Company: Gifts

It was great in the first few days, but then all of our five thousands products got disapproved from enhanced listing and google do not give us a particular reason. We cannot find the solution from the articles provided. Many products were moved into pending without a reason. There is no useful support at all.

September 4, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We definitely want to make sure that you get the clarification you need in regards to the issue you are facing with your products. Although Google is best to direct you with this, I'll be sending an email out to you shortly to explain some details that could help. I look forward to communicating with you there.

SAHARA BOUTIQUE - VIP

Yes the support provided is just great. The software itself is a very friendly one. In addition to the extraordinary quality support provided by Shopify Support Team!!!