Google channel

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Global Seafoods North America

loaded app last week. So far one campaign was approved, but nothing in report, zero clicks, zero spend. increase daily limit up to $20 nothing. Product status also did not approved 30% dis approved, har to get what they need (Amazon and Walmart fine, but Google not).
Sent email to support asking how can be fixed, nothing in feed back. So far zero benefits from app

November 11, 2021

Hello,

Jacky here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.
Jacky | Shopify

Floraria Secret Garden (SG)

3 weeks waiting for google to approve my products, but I keep getting errors even if everything is well set up. No support from shopify - they send me to google, but google sends me back to shopify. This app is a joke.. and is also not well documented. You have to blindly guess where every issue is coming from, optional fields are actually mandatory fields (you will find this on your own time..), and the bulk editor for google fields is a joke - you have to go page by page in order to find a product that needs a option checked for google.

November 9, 2021

Hi there,

William here a support specialist with Shopify. I see from your review that you've had some trouble getting your products approved and using the bulk editor. I also understand that the level of support you received was not at the standard you were expecting. I'm going to reach out to you via email to discuss the account specific details, please look out for my email.

William | Shopify Support Specialist

Exploro

I like this app. However, I didn't find an answer on how to add different values in "Google Shopping App Purchase" conversion action in Google Ads. Will I need to edit the code on Shopify or can I just add new value in "Enter a default value"? What if it's two different values? Thanks!

skyzoon

i used this app to help me do .and also he a good app to help every one to success for his business and he is support me all time .

My Yappy Place

I've been sturggling for about a month with my merchant account being suspended for "misrepresentation". They claim that when you're account is suspended, you'll receive an email with more details about the issue and information about how to fix it. The warnings are broad and leave you having to guess exactly where the problem is. When I've called the help center for more information, they've told me directly that their system is automated and not even they can tell me why my account is suspended. There is no way of seeing where an issue is and no information is provided about how to fix it.

November 4, 2021

Hi there,

Cathal here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback, we really appreciate it. Although contacting Google is the best way to resolve this issue, as the suspension comes from them, I'll be sending you an email shortly to explain some details that could help. I look forward to communicating with you there.

Travfurler

Do what we did. Ditch the google app. Move to a paid app which integrates with Google shopping centre and get support from a proper app developer who can help solve your feed issues. Google wont help you.

November 4, 2021

Hey! I'm going to send you an email to see exactly what happened, and see if we can get to the bottom of what's been going on here. Please keep an eye out for an email from me.

Cíara | Shopify Support

snow-water

It worked for two weeks very well. After that it stopped working. No visible reason. No exsisting troubleshooting site.

November 2, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We definitely want you to get the support you need in regards to the issue you are facing with the Google Channel. I'll be sending an email out to you shortly to explain some details. I look forward to communicating with you there.

Ozstar.com.au

Our Google Merchant centre and Google ads account got suspended, as soon as we installed this.
Shopify experts should evaluate each app before launching. It's so disappointing.

November 2, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We definitely want to make sure that you get the clarification you need in regards to the suspension you are getting. Although Google is best to direct you with this, I'll be sending an email out to you shortly to explain some details that could help. I look forward to communicating with you there.

Shoepify

I find it quite disappointing that because our store currency is in Naira which is because we are in Nigeria, we are unable to use this application. We tick all the boxes and have been using Shopify for 3 years. I do think this discrimination is unfair and we have been trying to use this for over a year now. Would be great if this can be reviewed

November 1, 2021

Hello,

Jacky here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. At the time of this reply, Nigeria is listed as a beta country of sale on Google and the Google channel does not support those countries. I will follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication.
Jacky | Shopify

Phoenix Sweets

The product sync suddenly lost connection without any notification. We have lost significant revenue because of this. And as at today, around half month after the issue happen, there is no update from Shopify and no one contacted us. I am desperately looking for solution but could not find any. Seriously disappointed.

November 1, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We definitely want you to get the support you need in regards to the syncing issue you are facing with the Google Channel. I'll be sending an email out to you shortly to explain some details. I look forward to communicating with you there.