Google channel

Google channel | Reviews

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

bag&bones

The app was easy to install and didn't take long to get up and running. I wouldn't hesitate recommending it if you're planning to advertise via Google's services.

BAPOnline

I used this app to set up my merchant centre and link it to my shopify store. I particularly like the pop up explanations and help boxes guiding you through the process.

Eliza Glamour Boutique

i love the app, it works great ,super cool . thank you very much for the improvement . cant wait to get more.

soapsbyelaina

Very easy to use, step by step instructions, I hope it works great as well to bring traffic into my store

Way Of Life Clothing Co.

Have not used it yet but hope to see more traffic on our website. Setup was pretty simple so we are expecting some amazing progress.

BUYNORAS

great tool for all small business the campaign will great a better search and drive more shoppers to our online store. Thank you for provided this outlet

simquility

The app is easy to use. Easy to understand and now my products are available to the general public in one more channel. I like this, more apps should be as easy to use as this one.

Voloio

I used this app in order to connect my GAds and GMC accounts, and also to synchronize my business information. It's so easy and so nice. Thank you.

Morguni

jgjtyjtyjtyjtyjtyjtyjtyjtytyutyjtyjtyjtyjtyjtyjtyjtyjtyjytjtyjytjtyjtyjtyjtyjtyjytjytjtyjtyjtyjytyjytjytjy

Quayboards

I installed this app on my shop, it was easy to install and set up with clearly outlined instructions.