Google channel

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Cable5

I have over 159k products but it only picks 65k and they're reject most of the products. Their support is useless.

September 1, 2021

Hi there,

William here from Shopify. We appreciate the feedback that you have provided for the Google channel. I'm going to reach out to you over email directly so that we can investigate the potential causes for rejected products and why some were not sent over to Google.

William | Shopify

Pure Valhalla

Don't use this app, it will get your Google Merchant account suspended due to "misrepresentation". Google support is utterly useless, if you try to talk to a human they'll tell you gems like "I suggest that you ensure that everything is in line with our policies." But it seems to be caused by errors from this feed, which there is no way to correct.

September 1, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We definitely want to make sure that you get the clarification you need in regards to the Misrepresentation message you are getting. Although Google is best to direct you with this, I'll be sending an email out to you shortly to explain some details. I look forward to communicating with you there.

Tested Laptop Parts - Replacement Parts for Repairs

This app has no refresh the feed on the merchant center. just created a product when I config but there's no refresh mode to get changes in the products.

August 20, 2021

Hey there, Spencer here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. The Google Channel is designed to automatically update any product that gets changed, so there should be no need for you to instigate that. I'll be sending an email out to you shortly so that we can dig into this deeper for you. Spencer | Shopify

Adanna Fire Pits Australia

This app is bad. We are 8 days in trying to get 26 products approved, not able refresh the feed, will probably have to wait another 5 business days for them to tell me some things not right.. support is useless. Will probably have to delete and start fresh with the sales & orders app. We have 1400 products with this one on another store and never had any issues like this.

August 20, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We definitely want to make sure that you are getting the help you need to ensure your products are being synced to Google in a timely manner. I'll be sending an email out to you shortly and I look forward to communicating with you there.

Punjabi Adda india

August 17, 2021

Hi there,

Cathal here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback. I'm going to reach out to you by email directly so that we can make sure that your feed is working and up to date and you can get the best out of using the app. Thank you

FarmMate.in

need to add custom labels at variant level. as i does not want to advertise all variants of my product.

chilebefree

This app no refresh the feed on merchant center. just created a product when I config but don refresh the stock nor changes in the products. I have 1 month with me feed outdated. and on the documents or help articles dont tell anymore about that.

August 11, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We definitely want to make sure your products are being synced to Google in a timely manner so I'd love to discuss this further with you. I'll be sending an email out to you shortly and I look forward to communicating with you there.

Prince of Scots

Horrible Customer Service! We have been running very good shopping campaigns since 2018. Come The end of May 2021 something in Google changed and adds stop running with success and cost skyrocketed. We were getting 500% return on ad spend and now it is one to one. We have reached out to Google from 2 months and the support or underwhelming. We even got disconnected on Phone call and they never attempted to call back. The shopping campaigns are automated and we have accepted/acted upon every recommendation from Google. Support is non existent. We should have learned our lesson after building Google Shopping Site and Google discontinued the efforts.

August 10, 2021

Hello,

Jack here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. Our app allows you to link your products to Google and run Shopping ads. Any changes to the ads performance would be the because of Google. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having.

Jack | Shopify

Coastal Gifts Inc

Took too long to answer and when they did I had just removed the app because it was not sending my feed to google merchant center and it had been a week. I already had a merchant center account so there was no reason to take that long. I went to Google Shopping Feed by AdNabu and my feed was posted in a couple of hours. Need to look into that as a lot of Shopify Customers reply on the free app when starting out.

August 4, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your experience. Your feedback is extremely important. I absolutely understand how this experience was frustrating and I will be reaching out to you to find out more details. I will be reaching out to you through email shortly.

Looking forward to chatting with you! - Spencer, Shopify Support

HomeFit

Worked well until it didn't and then it was a disaster. Google closed account for Misrepresentation on 18th June after we updated our URL. All all the information is fed through the App from Shopify we have been unable to resolve. We have lost c£10k in the last 4 weeks and will be out of business soon.

July 20, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your experience. Your feedback is extremely important. I absolutely understand how this experience was frustrating and I want to make sure I can do everything in our power to help you get the Google Channel setup and working. I will be reaching out to you through email shortly.

Looking forward to chatting with you! - Paola, Shopify Support