Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Ericomax Electronics

Nice app, good interface, easy to use, a lot choices to choose from, fast shipping too. highly recommended

Royaleum

House of Wondrous Things

Very helpful, easy to use. Support was super nice and extremely helpful. Efficient tools to get the job done.

BoldHorse

i'm still working on learning the different google ads suit but the set up process was super easy. Especially if you follow this online tutorial.

jordenthomas

This app helped me to quickly set up my account. It provided a step-by-step
instruction that made it super easy!

excedo

GREAT NO NEED OF MUCH TECH SKILL TO RUN YOUR GOOGLE CAMPAIGN.IT IS EASY TO SETUP ANS JUST START YOUR GOOGLE ADS..

Cook Thugless Webstore

Good app. Oh yeah it is, getting to that character limit baby, gotta be a hundred and you know it does.

The Red Chandelier Boutique

This app helped me to quickly set up my account. It provided a step-by-step format that made it super easy!

luggstechnologyunlimited

It a wonderful way to reach customers. Having people find my web and improve for more opportunity. Thank you Google for making it possible to grow my business!

Barneyslist

I like the instructional steps... Helps with setting up and integration. I recommend to any beginners looking for guidance.