Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Berte

This is the first paid advertising I've utilized that has actually led to sales. It was a bit tricky to set up at first, but once I got it up and running it's been smooth sailing.

Astound Beauty

This app helped me generated the 1st paid ad order in day 1 when it's active. Very excited. The support from shopify is also awesome.

The Last Cornucopia

I'm new at this and the app helped tremendously in getting to this point. I would recommend it to anyone starting out.

Forge and Twine

Super easy setup and very intuitive, google ads in the past has always been a winner for us. Best analytics

Oh Beauty Bargains

I used this app to help me use Google shopping. I found it user friendly. It's easy to understand and learn.

Ill&Co llc.

I just signed up for this app. So far it was very easy to navigate and very informal. I would suggest this to any small business owner looking to expand their business reach.

Fashion-EZ

New using the App. I am using it to market my store and products and attract more customers to store.

outlierof8

You're awesome, thank you! This collection of applications is outstanding. Much appreciated and you contribute genuine value to the world by giving everyone the opportunity to start a real business all on theirown .

Dimples Baby Gifts

This was the best experience I have had setting up google shopping ads. I was messing around with actual google shopping and i was lost!

Texsos Trade

I used this app to help me advertise my business. I wish it would say I completed setting it up though.