Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

luggstechnologyunlimited

It a wonderful way to reach customers. Having people find my web and improve for more opportunity. Thank you Google for making it possible to grow my business!

Barneyslist

I like the instructional steps... Helps with setting up and integration. I recommend to any beginners looking for guidance.

SirenBodyJewelry

I found it pretty simple to begin the process of adding my store and products. I did run into a variations problem that I am working to adjust to assist in my products being listed across multiple platforms.

EXOTIC CASES

is great its helpful and I use it to help me move forward into my business. I recommend everyone to use it

CharcoalGoods

absolute waste of your time. If this works it's probably great. But, in my case within 24 hours the google merchant account was suspended for 'invalid product feed'. The shopify app is what provides the product feed to google so there is nothing you can do. Shopify support points the finger at google and google says it's a shopify problem. Well, guess what I don't have any problems with Facebook and Instagram ads so I gave up this.

January 30, 2020

Hello, Nidhi here from Shopify support!

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback and I'm sorry to hear about the account suspension due to an "Invalid product feed" error. I can understand how that can be frustrating especially when you are just getting started with the App.

I'd love to look into this to narrow down the cause of the error so we can get the App working for your business. I will be reaching out to you shortly via email to offer any assistance I can, please be sure to check your junk and spam folders as well!

I look forward to getting this figured out with you!

Nidhi - Shopify Support

RENWED SHOP

vente detail et gross les produit watches tous les marque
bienvenu sur le stie renwend shop

Savvygifting

They made this process very easy and showed me everything step by step! I absolutely love it and would highly recommend it! It was also very easy to add the account to my iPad!

Serenity Press

Some of the setup parameters are a bit - obscure - to say the least. Google is a bit slow to approve merchant center accounts on initiation, but once you get it all tweaked, it works GREAT!

Boss-ie

I heard great reviews so I'm open for suggestions on how to improve my store. I appreciate all the ideas I can get.

trendyviva

I used this app and generate sales also, because it app make product visiable to customer who need and search on google.