Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Hershey's Honey

This app has really helped me with my sells at Hershey's Honey. The set up was very easy. Love this

shop at net

We started using this App last October. For the Apple Mac Books and iPads Google Shopping gave us by far the best ROI. Highly Recommended.

Rustic Sinks

The app makes it simple and easy with automatic feeds to Google shopping. I’m thrilled at the conversions we are having. Integration between my google ad dashboard makes the reports very easy to understand which products are successful. The Shopify app shows which products in the dashboard that have issues to fix before they show on the Google shopping ads. I used to manually submit feeds that were so time consuming. This is painless and seamless. Highly recommend the Google shopping app.

DealsandLiquidations.com

Best marketing advertising channel. Highly Recommended
Easy to use within Shopify..Try it..great results...

Flowers Box London

100% worth every penny! started at $5.
Now spending $30 a day. Pretty sure by the end of summer I will be in a range of $50 a day spend! Results are amazing! thanks google

Edragonmall.com

Many places are not perfect and need to be optimized again. Many places are not perfect and need to be optimized again. Many of the structural attributes required by the customer's merchant center have not been added, and batch editing operations are not convenient.

Amanpetshop-

Good app for business development.everyone should use this app to develop business. Google shopping is best.use it

Boston Pet Products®

This app doesn't work, but somehow it says that it ran over $200 worth of ads. How could it do that when all of my products have been in "pending" for as long as it's been installed??

June 3, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we value your feedback and appreciate you taking the time to share it with us here so that we can continue to improve.

Sometimes the products are approved on your Google Merchant Center and it still reads as pending in the Google Shopping app. If this ever happens, you can contact Shopify Support and our team can look into it further for you!

I apologize for the issues you were having with the app and would like to discuss further to see if I can help. I’ve followed up with you via email so that we can discuss this further and I can share your feedback with our development team. Hope to hear from you soon!

- Alex, Shopify Support

Hair Care Online

brilliant little App and the help from google support is fantastic. Just make sure when using that you follow its advice.

Bass Essentials and More

Extremely overpriced. You are basically paying $1 for every click, not sale, each click. Stay away. Their support is a joke as well.

June 3, 2019

Google Ads are pay per click but the price shouldn't be $1 for every click. Google decides this based on your products as well as the campaign budget that you set. The pricing is solely from Google and you can learn more about how the budgets work here: https://ads.google.com/intl/en_ca/home/pricing

- Alex, Shopify Support