Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Journal PlanIt

Went through set-up smoothly without complication. Great integration with Shopify app on my phone, didn't even have to pull out my laptop.

Might As Weld

Useless app, as stated by countless others. Doesn't do a single thing for "active campaigns", other than let them sit idle.

January 23, 2020

Hi there, my name is John and I am member of Shopify's support team!

Thanks for your feedback on your active campaign, just to let you know that it takes 15 days for Google to Optimise the promotional Ads as Google tests out the best way to promote your product's across Google Ad Network when you start a Smart Shopping Campaign and 30 days to be fully optimised. The longer a Google Shopping Smart Campaign is running the better results you should have overtime.

I am going to follow up with you via e-mail to to discuss the overall experience you've had thus far and help with any errors or issues you are having. Please be sure to check both your inbox and your junk mail for the e-mail!

Talk soon,

John - Shopify Support

New Chapter Bookstore

I used this App to set up my campaign and so far so good. I had few challenges setting it up but Support was quick and very helpful. Thank you.

Vague-Creations

I use this app to help me have google shopping items from my store. Thanks I like using this to help my shop, Vaguecreations.com

Uptown Boujee

I used this app to help me set my shop up on google. easy to sync and get rolling. Helps that it uses your gmail information.

Trump Fighting For America

I am a newbie at setting up my business marketing program so I am looking forward to seeing the results from easily setting up my stores Google Shopping experience.

January 30, 2020

Hey there! My name is Jonathan, I'm a member of Shopify's support team.

I'm so glad to hear that you're excited to use the Google Shopping app and start marketing your products across different Google surfaces!

I'm going to follow up with you via e-mail and see if you need any help getting started. Be sure to look out for that message!

I look forward to speaking with you.

Jonathan - Shopify Support

Whack Shack SA

It was simple and easy to follow the step by step guide on how to do what is required. I would recommend this to all Shopify store owners it's free and easy.

doggily

Really easy. Just waiting for Google to approve products now which is a little nervewracking but the app was so easy, thank you

Caret - Beyond Technology

Everything need just a click and it's done automatically. It's all amazing and until now i am much satisfied.

Hat Creek Boutique

I am using this app to help set up my ECommerce Shop. So far so good! It was easy to set up and hopefully it helps funnel business.