Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Boston Pet Products®

This app doesn't work, but somehow it says that it ran over $200 worth of ads. How could it do that when all of my products have been in "pending" for as long as it's been installed??

June 3, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we value your feedback and appreciate you taking the time to share it with us here so that we can continue to improve.

Sometimes the products are approved on your Google Merchant Center and it still reads as pending in the Google Shopping app. If this ever happens, you can contact Shopify Support and our team can look into it further for you!

I apologize for the issues you were having with the app and would like to discuss further to see if I can help. I’ve followed up with you via email so that we can discuss this further and I can share your feedback with our development team. Hope to hear from you soon!

- Alex, Shopify Support

Hair Care Online

brilliant little App and the help from google support is fantastic. Just make sure when using that you follow its advice.

Bass Essentials and More

Extremely overpriced. You are basically paying $1 for every click, not sale, each click. Stay away. Their support is a joke as well.

June 3, 2019

Google Ads are pay per click but the price shouldn't be $1 for every click. Google decides this based on your products as well as the campaign budget that you set. The pricing is solely from Google and you can learn more about how the budgets work here: https://ads.google.com/intl/en_ca/home/pricing

- Alex, Shopify Support

khannaexclusiveoriginalproducts

I am glad to leave a review for this app because it has helped me and my store to be visible for the buying clients.

Specialopstools.com

If you have any other option use it and dump this app. We operate 3 shops here what a waste of my time. Shopify keeps blaming "Google" No its their app. Dare you to use it. I mean if you dont what to sell on Google shopping than its great. Or chase your tail. Pending Pending Pending - Ya goggle it to blame. right ya they dont know anything about indexing. I have weeks of support email. Just wait they say. PENDING PENDING

June 3, 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback on the Google Shopping app. We work hard to improve our app functionality, so I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - JP, Shopify Support

FABRICARE

It's not working with currencies and Google Shopping banned my account after installing this app with Shopify. Quite ironic!

June 3, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us! Our team works hard to improve our apps' functionality and workflow, so I'd like to look into this further with you. I’ve reached out to you via email, and I hope to hear from you soon! - Lauren, Shopify Support

CpuWarehouse.net

This app has helped out my sells a lot. It does say pending on all the products, but if you go into your google merchant account, you can see that it will show if it's been approved, pending or disapproved. You do need to use it in junction with merchant center to help with everything. This is an excellent app, just need some patience with it and use actual merchant center to find out if anything is wrong, or not. But with google, it's very powerful.

lexinoelbeauty.com

Contacted Shopify multiple times about this not working. I was told to fix things and even after i did NOTHING. Just going to go to google shopping directly.

June 3, 2019

Hey there, thanks for sharing this feedback. I'm sorry to hear your issues were not resolved! That said, we're working hard to ensure our apps work for everyone, so I'd like to look into this further for you. I’ve reached out to you via email, and I hope to hear from you soon! - Lauren, Shopify Support

99 Deals

People giving bad REVIEW to this FREE app either dont know how it works or doesn't have patients. Let it sync with merchant system. Google will tell you what is wrong with pending items. You have to give it few working days or atleast 24hrs or at least 5 hrs . Then you will know . If you have large store you have to assign missing field one by one.

Monarch Instrument

For one month I have had 90% of my products "pending" I asked shopify and they said I need to fix my Google Shopping fields... not the case because Google isn't rejecting products they just aren't being sent all of them.

June 3, 2019

Hi there, thank you for providing us with feedback on Google Shopping! I have sent along an email in case you needed any further assistance on this. - JP, Shopify Support