Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Fine Relic

You can't operate an eCommerce without this app. automatic google shopping product upload and running marketing campaigns are seamless.

Haute Coco Boutique

I used the app to help me create a google merchant account. I would be nice is the steps we're lessened.

Outfitting Adventure Since 1965

Was fairly easy - had to set up merchant account even though not purchasing ads so that was a bit unexpected

Everyday Education

I opened the Google Shopping app this morning with the intention of just looking it over and seeing how hard it would be to set up. Thirty minutes later, the app is entirely set up and my products are “now syncing to Google.” I am impressed by the ease of the process. Literally just a few clicks and it is doing what it was designed to do. Thank you, Google and Shopify, for making this so simple.

Live the Dream Deals

I just started using the app, and I am impressed at how user-friendly it is! Signing up was a breeze too!

Nina's Flying Needle

Easy to use. Quick set up! Not sure why I waited so long to finally install and get it up and running.

Centre Step

its good to use google shopping & services on shopify platfrom. Its working perfectly on my store...

EDZCOLLECTIONS

So far so good. Hopefully it will streamline everything I’m doing. I’m just starting out of my store and it looks like something I could use.

Hash Out Beauty

I love this app. It has everything you need when searching I think google is the number 1 in the internet business.

MartCrop

This app needs a lot of feature.

It does not have to add more attributes.

it does not have option to select brand.

January 30, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team!

I would like to reach out to you via e-mail and hear more about the feedback you have regarding the Google Shopping app! The message may find its way to your Junk Mail folder, so take a look in there as well.

I look forward to speaking with you!

Jonathan - Shopify Support