Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Shnoy Paris

I used this app to help me to increase my profits and its amazingly awesome i love it. you must try this.

Fat Boy Prints

I used the app to integrate with www.fatboyprints.com and it worked just fine. Setup was a breeze. Waiting for the sync.

Danceloverstore

I used this ap to help me to sell products on Google shopping connected with my Shopify's store, it is great to be able to make money on line.

6 weeks six abs

i used this apps it really helpful, and i hope its help other found what there're looking for as well!.

SBK COSMETICS & SKINCARE

Easy to follow. Wasn't too difficult. I like the changes made in real time which allowed me to make changes on the spot

James ghrigs.buy it here.

I 've realy and thouroly enjoyed Google shopping it is very easy to navigate and extremely user friendly

PUREZA DE PELE

USO ESTE APLICATIVO PARA DIVULGAR MEU PRODUTO.
LEVANDO MINHA MARCA E PREÇO BAIXO A TODAS AS PESSOAS DO NOSSO BRASIL.

Fun Gift Wrap

Google did a lot of the work connecting my store, merchant account and adwords account. I only had the approve the selection made by Google. Waiting for product sync to see how it works.

Milley Shop Men. All Rights Reserved.

Muy buena me gusta de verdad se la recomiendo puedes usarla y ganar mucho con estas aplicación suerte

Pascher Luxe

Easy to set up have yet to report anything other than set up. But so far so good. No complaints!!!!!