Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Uptown Boujee

I used this app to help me set my shop up on google. easy to sync and get rolling. Helps that it uses your gmail information.

Trump Fighting For America

I am a newbie at setting up my business marketing program so I am looking forward to seeing the results from easily setting up my stores Google Shopping experience.

January 30, 2020

Hey there! My name is Jonathan, I'm a member of Shopify's support team.

I'm so glad to hear that you're excited to use the Google Shopping app and start marketing your products across different Google surfaces!

I'm going to follow up with you via e-mail and see if you need any help getting started. Be sure to look out for that message!

I look forward to speaking with you.

Jonathan - Shopify Support

Whack Shack SA

It was simple and easy to follow the step by step guide on how to do what is required. I would recommend this to all Shopify store owners it's free and easy.

doggily

Really easy. Just waiting for Google to approve products now which is a little nervewracking but the app was so easy, thank you

Caret - Beyond Technology

Everything need just a click and it's done automatically. It's all amazing and until now i am much satisfied.

Hat Creek Boutique

I am using this app to help set up my ECommerce Shop. So far so good! It was easy to set up and hopefully it helps funnel business.

store jmc

Go estamos lanzando nuevos productos cada día miralos para que los puedas conprar gracias por preferirnos

American

Não conheço ainda. Estou tentando divulgar a minha loja virtual. Comecei essa semana. Gostaria de aprender algo.

Face Feeling Fresh

Really easy to set up. Very simple to use. Definitely looking forward to see how this helps me and my customers.

Babnowkids Clothing and Toy Company

I really like this site to build Babnowkids selling of products targeted for parents, infants & kids