Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

kkokkoma.com

This app is Quick and Easy to set up with maximum benefits and best thing is the flexibility for your budget.

just arrived

best app ever. I have created my shopify store to sell products. The best thing I came was google shopping.

unlostsocks

Setting up took a bit efforts, but solved everything correctly in a minutes. I will definitely use it.

Kei Monique's Boutique

This app is great for my store. It helps Customwrs find certain products that lead them to my site!

Sissa Cosmetics

good app. i would use it again and again. it was easy to set up. some things took longer but overall i am happy

Mistcamping

it easy
now i'm wait for Google Merchant Center product feed synced and review to Google.
i hope normally and good step.

Airlevate

very easy and professional. if you need help its so easy to locate an answer. setting up the online store was also a breeze

CalîneZaï

Satisfaite bravo. Pour une première franchement cest extraordinaire. J'espère recréer d'autres boutique

Cute Little Thangs

No issues thus far. Hoping that Google Shopping works as easily as it once did when it was referred to as 'Google Checkout'.

Clique Gadgets and General

I use this app to increase my website leads. I enjoy the fact that setting up is so easy. Great job on google marketing. Keep it up. It is okay yet to take it through its paces, but so far so good.