Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

InterSecure

Screwed up my Google Shopping account and doesn't work, I have been forced to move over from another app by Shopify, I was also forced to uninstall the other app even though it was working perfectly fine, it is now not working at all and I am loosing £1000,s of pounds until this matter gets repaired because I can't upload my google shopping feed - Absolutely fuming, it's ridiculous!

Daniels Run Work Wear

I set up this app to bring buying customers to my store and it works like a charm. Never underestimate the power of Google. It ROCKS! Smokin' Jim of JHBAKERSR COMPANY

Frywall

It just redirected and didn't load. There seems to be a huge bug in the current release. We'd like to be able to use it when it's fixed.

Smartconxt

My products have taken more than 5 days to get approved , whats going on, they are still pending like seriously?

UniversalTime

Great in Theory but when we installed the app it caused changes in our whole theme and created a bug in our jquery file. We are still trying to fix it but we had to take down our site for a day.

PopMade Mall

BIG BUG! Please fix it. The page just redirect again and again . I can even not reach the home page of google shopping.

Jewelrylized

If we can give this ad negative -100. Shopify had it as Apps, then switch to sales channel, then switch back to Apps. In all these stupid transitions. We lost all of our google product feeds on our Google account. This new Apps is not able to transfer product feeds from Shopify to Google Merchant account. We spend several hours with Shopify support with no result. They don't understand it or how to resolve google problem. Do not install it!

Batela Giftware

Total disaster!
No, it doesn’t carry over your existing meta data, and if you already use AdWords run away. It will destroy any campaigns you have.
Its cost us thousands in lost sales, and I could cry or kill.

Spy Gadget Network

Dude day 1 this app got me banned from google. Who ever made this crap is a total jerk. Not sure how to fix the damage they have done.

Distrito Max

The app doesn't work we lost our product feed and won't be able to do campaigns properly, why did you force us to change to this app?