Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Perfectfit Store

It helped me big time :D It was always a huge struggle connecting Ads etc, but with Google Shopping it worked like a charm

Elegant Automobile and logistics international

i like the app already i will to continue using and refer friends to equally make use of it,,, ok i

AmacThedesigner

I use this app to help me with adds. I would like if you guys made it more straight forward. things like simple ways to get adds out quicker

LOVEMY-TECH

Je utilise cette application pour pouvoir mais aider à avancer dans la gestion marketing de mon site web

Palace Élysée

AMAZING ! I really loved using this App. It was very easy to use and really informative. I would recommend this to anyone that has an online store !

Sake Store

Cool. Works very nice to me. It didn´t worket in the first time, but I re-installed it and now all my products is on.

Wood Art Shop

I would like to promote my products on google and to promote my shop, as well as, my wall art products.

FamiliadeConfianza

Pretty easy to set up. Everything flowed seamlessly. The only thing that was annoying was typing this review.

TANacious Sunless Tanning

This process was very quick and user friendly. I would recommend to anyone due to the simplicity of it's use.

Onlyapparels.com

Just ok .to many things should be improved. There are many options missing in this app. hope u will look into this and do needful

Thanks