Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Alphabeys

It made the website making process very easy and helpful, I loved the graphics totally loved the platform

babagala

For starters is so hard to fix this channel it's take a long time to using correctly but it's useful

Jcan D Cakes

I am trying to use the app to improve my brand awareness and generate sales. So far it is pretty straight forward to use.

Mainstreet Shoes Queanbeyan

I use this app to showcase products in my store. It gives me greater reach to customers, showing pictures and prices quickly and easily.

Marmen-shop

Yo uso esta app para que pueda desarrollar comercialmente mi pagina y pueda llegar mis productos con mayor facilidad a la gente y tambien hacer crecer mis tiendas.esta aplicacion te ayuda muy bien con el aspecto comercial y te enseña a publicar en los productos Google con verdadera profesionalidad es muy recomendable el uso.
Lo que falta es minimo que a mi parecer es ccomo y fuera de los productos Google se pueda publicar.De cualquier forma no la dejo de usar en ningun momento por su gran ayuda comercial siendo asi mi pagina preferida para publicar y desarrollar mis productos y mi negocio.Yo la elijo siempre.

River-Cat Products

I like this app, and it was easy to get started, I hope it works and I make a lot of sales.
I don't need to say more

PrivateTalk

great app we love the way this app is designed. We will talk about it to all our friends and family.

Royal Evolution Living

Trying out this app. So do not know how it works yet just hope can bring more sales to my store. Great app

Culture Findings

I used this app to make my business more legitimately. And it has made my business more profitable.

One Love Inspire

I used this app to help me promote my business. It was fairly easy to set up. I didn't have any issues at all. Great app!