Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Backpacks Oasis

Wow. the process is rather perplexing a nd confusing. Much of the knowledge material is obsolete and chat / email is slow in coming. Complaints even to head office go unanswered. Gurus, whose job it is to be knowledegable in all aspects of Google shopping setup are deficient in providing answers. Instead, they refer to a absolutely inadequate knowledge base. Whew. It took me weeks to see the light of day which I stumbled into. Not sure at this time if I am on right track but I pray that my efforts do not wind up costing me without a bit of yardage gain. Make the process more simple Google. I know you can.

January 6, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I am member of Shopify's support team!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with the Google Shopping app. We appreciate your feedback, and I would love to hear more about your experience so that we can share it with our developers.

I am going to follow up with you via e-mail to to discuss the overall experience you've had thus far. Please be sure to check both your inbox and your junk mail for the e-mail!

Talk soon,

Jonathan - Shopify Support

Aim4 beauty Essentials

I love shopping on google , I find everything I need and more, from hair products to the latest fashions you can find absolutely anything on google.

T-SHIRT EXPLOSIONS

This is the best app ever. user friendly l. "recommend" this app. If I could give ut a 10 ..I would...1/ 4/2020

Self-Xpreshon

It was an easy point and click experience. I would recommend it for anyone just starting out in online store business

Multitools.com.sg

Seamless integration process. Managed to setup the account in less than 10 minutes. Catalogue is being synced right now. Nice Job!

Holy Cats! Vintage Store

I use this app at my https://holycatsvintage.store It works well and helps a lot still I have to clarify some things for myself like why Google rejects some products and how to fix it. Easy to install and set up. Thanks for a good job!

Alphabeys

It made the website making process very easy and helpful, I loved the graphics totally loved the platform

babagala

For starters is so hard to fix this channel it's take a long time to using correctly but it's useful

Jcan D Cakes

I am trying to use the app to improve my brand awareness and generate sales. So far it is pretty straight forward to use.

Mainstreet Shoes Queanbeyan

I use this app to showcase products in my store. It gives me greater reach to customers, showing pictures and prices quickly and easily.