Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

antibullybullyclub

Thank u!!! Had it on my list to do it manually, discovered this in the marketing section and made my life so easy. Bless u.

Edible Blends

so easy to use and set up. i havent used the ad words yet but that will be next in my list of things to try

lahouzdecor

I would definitely recommend this app for your website . Perfect for shoppers looking for items you have in your store or services you provide. Easy to set up plugged into your SEO, for the best search options.

Meu Vape

muito bom! facilita muito o trabalho para alavancar campanhas. automatizado. para nosso nicho de mercado funciona muito bem

Thatlyfestyle

Only cant see products in merchant center. I don't know why I can't see my products, but I think it will be fine soon.

October 24, 2019

Thank you for sharing this review!

After first installing the app, Google will need to review and approve your products, which can take between 3-10 days. You may just be seeing a delay due to the initial set up completing.

That being said, I’ve followed up with you via email in case you needed any further assistance with the Google Shopping app! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

WellnessNirvana

Just started put the set up was pretty easy. Wont know anything else until I set up a campaign.

US Eagle Distributions

I love this app, it is excellent and easy to use, I was able to set it up and start my business easy and fast.

J The Joy

I am new to the app. Still have to use it to give accurate review. But so far the experience is smooth as far as installation of the app is concerned

Ghanna & tinks gift shop

i just started this app but so far super easy explains everything in detail .love it.haven't got any sales yet but like i said i just started so wish me luck.thank you ghanna & tinks Gift shop..@ Young-maternity.myshopify.com

Riffling

I have no clue what happened but it did and I will discovery from here. Click and learn as you go.