Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Dog Krazy Gifts

This app has just helped me score a £11.87 CPC on a product whose retail price is £11.95.. what an absolute winner.

Made the mistake of thinking Shopify would set up defaults based on good PPC practice and then let me alter them as I learned.

But no they've setup FIXED defaults based on... oh I don't no the seasons of the moon perhaps..

Due to the massive backlog at Google (seasonal perhaps.... so a great time of year to drop this app...) I've literally waited 2 weeks to find that from the looks of things I would have been better setting a small camp fire and dishing £10 notes into it.

Though in that time I was glad to find that a good handful of categories need a Color tag and while Shopify customer service were helpful enough in their advice to set up individual variants and to change the spelling of the variant to "color"... do I really want to confuse my local UK customers into thinking we are USA based and not local ... no... no I really don't

But I'm glad your Dev's took the decision to feed in such a way that all functionality is locked at the Google Adwords end, so I can't even seperately set "color" there either.

The fact that the Ui for the app can't even draw the right page... (clicking the forward arrow doesn't mean I want to bounce back to the first page the minute I start to scroll.) is just beyond excuse.

There's so many good things about Shopify... but there are so many shockingly amateur things as well.. This falls firmly into the second camp.

GspotSutra

So far so good. We needed to integrate with google shopping and this app has done exactly that, what we were looking for.

Health Essentials Direct

complete rubbish, no way to alter any descriptions or anything, most of products suspended, spoke to google and they said need to alter things to make them show but cant alter anything, also my original feed has disappeared in my merchant account, complete mess

www.festivalglitter.co.uk

This app is dreadful!! I moved to this from a paid app and it simply does not work. There are so many issues with it. It doesn't work with custom products correctly, puts items out of stock randomly when they are not, doesn't allow you to batch update products.

PROBABLY THE WORST APP N THE SHOPIFY APP STORE!!! AVOID!

The Lamp Company

If I could 0 star I would.
With stores over 50,000, the app will basically say its not going to happy. Atleast with the original application, you could select a collection to publish to google merchant, now it wants your entire feed. Support has been shocking on the app, I fear could be a downfall of Shopify

StunningCloth

Worst app i used.
Disappoint with Shopify .Waste $30 for 1.5$/CPC. Because you can not change bid in adwords. Only smart bid .Very expensive cpc...
F u c k

Dresspies

Horrible app. For being a "global" leader, this app and the money you spend is outrageous for NO RETURN!

Brave & Bearded

Amazing app for our Google shop, everything is really easy and straight-forward to understand. If you haven't yet, give it a go!

Science Shepherd

We used the Google Shopping app to integrate our store with Google's Merchant Center. Install was easy, and we were able to get all of our products synced correctly the same day, and Google approved them all within a few days. There were one or two small hiccups during setup, but we were able to get them ironed out.

www.watangems.com

At first, when I installed it and used it under the Sales Channel it was good. It helped my sales. However, about a week ago, Shopify moved it back to Apps and removed it from Sales Channel. For some reasons, that affected my traffic a lot. Not getting traffic and not getting sales. I logged into my Google Merchant Center and it says "Not performing automatic item updates for availability" so basically some kind of error. I Shopify look into an update. Also, google marks a lot of my products as policy violations, I don't know why? I don't sell anything illegal or dangerous. All stones related. Etsy has the best Google Shopping and the best inside Etsy advertising. Cheap, lower rates and best results. For every $100 sales it cost only about 7%.