Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Fitnatics

Most simple way to put out ads(once u set up your merchant account). Conversation rate getting higher as the time goes on. It actually works.

Guy's Modern Accessories

I haven't opened the store but with google, I'm sure it will work. The app sounds great and it's highly recommended.

LuckyJones

thank you for this great app implementation to shopify, simple to use and awesome look__________ :) !

INTL. UNITED

I love how automated the process is to sign up. The process was so easy, looking forward to do more business

Wisecor

Too complicated for first user jjjjjj=jjjjjjjjjjjjjjj=-=hgggggggggggggghhhhgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggg

Faites vos achats

Bonjour. Je veux vendre mes stocks vite quitte à baisser un peu les prix. Venez visité mon site et faite vous plaisir ou faites vos cadeau

HairyFoot.Com

I tried for three weeks to use this piece of junk and the support team was totally worthless as you would expect from google. They offered no help whatsoever in telling me which hoop to jump through to get shopping approved. We should expect better.

November 25, 2019

Hi there! Amy here from Shopify Support. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

I would love to talk to you further and better understand the issues you were facing to see what we can do on our end. I will send you an email to open up that line of communication!

Amy - Shopify Support

ComfortDUO™

Does everything you need Love google, don't understand why so many negative reviews. Literally, nothing to do

JOHN vs SKY.NET

this used this app to help me. it really a great app i love it. it makes so much easier, there were struggles at alI. I'm happy about it.

Lady and Leap Toy Shop

The app does cut work out in getting the materials to google shopping; however, the freight integration is exceptionally poor. Google will choose the most expensive rate you have. You can manually override, but that takes the value of this integration app down quite a bit

November 25, 2019

Hi there! Amy here from Shopify support, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

Im happy to hear that you like some functions of the app. Though I completely understand your concerns on the shipping function, Google does pull the most expensive shipping rate. I will pass this feedback along to my development team.

I'll also send you an email to open up the lines of communication between us and go over any other questions you may have!

Amy - Shopify Support