Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

MEX Fashion Store

I downloaded this app for my Shopify store. I have not used it yet but I believe that it will help.

Kaori Fitness

very helpful. Thank you for all the support.
Still working out details but getting there with all the help from everyone.

FraSaNa

Die Einrichtung ging schneller als gedacht nach kürzester zeit war google Shopping aktiviert ich hoffe nun das sich meine Verkaufszahlen erhöhen.

homebarista.dk

We use this app to reach more potential customers. I choose this app because It does the trick, and is very easy too use.

MAMACO RED

SO far it is ok..still waiting for sync..............................................................................................

Dynamik Wear

I used this app to help me reach more potential customers. I chose this app because i've trusted it for years for my searches so I feel it's the app for me to use.

Flexible Sound

I used the app and it helped me to connect my Shopify store. I hope I start making some money. Thank you!

PJ-lifechanging

It is all about the experience. I don't know yet. I am using all my tools just to see how my store could get to the next level.

That's Just Blaire

Sucks to go through the lot! I spent almost 3 hours in cat years doing this. Seriously, I could have had, like, 5 coffees.

January 30, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I am a member of Shopify's support team!

I'm sorry to hear that you found the set-up of the Google Shopping app time consuming! It's super frustrating to feel like your time is not being valued.

I am going to follow-up with you via e-mail to see if you have any feedback you'd like to share about the process that I can pass along to our developers. I am also going to ensure that the Google Shopping app is running smoothly on your store so that your time spent has a return on investment!

Look out for that e-mail shortly! It may end up in your junk mail folder, so be sure to poke around in there as well.

I look forward to talking to you soon.

Jonathan - Shopify Support

Oil Cloth Lady

I used this app to help me optimise my website. I didn’t find it terribly easy as I am not young
I wish that it was a bit more “ aged friendly”

January 30, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I am a member of Shopify's support team!

I'm glad to hear that the Google Shopping app was able to help you optimize your online store, that's great! It's unfortunate, however, that you found that it wasn't extremely user friendly.

I would like to get in touch with you via e-mail and learn more about that experience so that I can share your feedback with our developers! I will be send that message today so be sure to keep an eye out for it.

I look forward to speaking to you!

Jonathan - Shopify Support