Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Altmazon

It is a waste of time, the products never synchronize. The requirements for approval are not clear, for example, they ask to specify the cost of each shipment in the description of the products. That would be stupid and goes against the strategy that we handle a lot, that information is exposed to our clients moments before payment, since the cost per shipment varies in each country and for different circumstances.
Apart from that, the app does not offer other alternatives to solve this kind of inconvenience and it looks too simple, considering that Google Ads has many more options in its original platform.

December 28, 2019

Hi there, my name is John and I'm a member of Shopify's support team!

Thank you for leaving a review on the Google Shopping app! We really appreciate hearing from our merchants and receiving any feedback they may have.

If your having issues with getting your product's approved due to your current shipping settings we can definitely look into that for you. I'm going to follow up with you privately via e-mail to share the steps to doing this with you. Be sure to keep an eye out in your inbox for that!

Thank you for your feedback again, cheers!

John R. | Shopify Support

Hazel & Hershey Coffee Roasters

The smartest app for online business I have ever used, and it integrates with Shopify seamlessly. I hope Google will launch more services in Asia soon.

Ecofray

I found it very easy and intuitive to get started with Google. Recommend it to everyone starting an e-commerce shop

Error 4

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app

ebuy-cn

Palo Santo Clothing

It was easy, although I got confused when it asked me to set up my contact information and it was already there since I opened the account

VMexperiencehome

This app is great work for me it is to add product in google shopping and just now see the result.

MileHighGear

Worked like I knew it would. Must have app to be successful with the one company that runs the internet like no other.

NVD1

Very easily navigated! A must download app! I do not believe that I have used one app by Google and have not enjoyed it! Great Job Google!!!!

E&E one stop shop

Oh I like Google shopping as it provides items that we can order and have them shipped over to our address. But the thing is it'll help if Google shopping shipping is available to Nauru Post office

December 25, 2019

Hi there, my name is John and I am a member of Shopify's support team!

I am glad to hear that you're giving the Google Shopping app a try! It's a fantastic way to market your business and grow your customer-base.

I am going to shoot an e-mail your way to make sure you're finding your way through the set-up process okay, so be sure to check your inbox (or junk mail!) for that.

John, Shopify Support