Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Thatlyfestyle

Only cant see products in merchant center. I don't know why I can't see my products, but I think it will be fine soon.

October 24, 2019

Thank you for sharing this review!

After first installing the app, Google will need to review and approve your products, which can take between 3-10 days. You may just be seeing a delay due to the initial set up completing.

That being said, I’ve followed up with you via email in case you needed any further assistance with the Google Shopping app! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

WellnessNirvana

Just started put the set up was pretty easy. Wont know anything else until I set up a campaign.

US Eagle Distributions

I love this app, it is excellent and easy to use, I was able to set it up and start my business easy and fast.

J The Joy

I am new to the app. Still have to use it to give accurate review. But so far the experience is smooth as far as installation of the app is concerned

Ghanna & tinks gift shop

i just started this app but so far super easy explains everything in detail .love it.haven't got any sales yet but like i said i just started so wish me luck.thank you ghanna & tinks Gift shop..@ Young-maternity.myshopify.com

Riffling

I have no clue what happened but it did and I will discovery from here. Click and learn as you go.

FINEST GROUP

Il love this App Google, for my business this is a very important and a very good solution for us.
Thnks !!!

Bali Organix

Love it so far. Hope it delivers lots of customers to us in the future once we get it up and running

Yanvaloo

i really like this app because it is very helpfull, it is the best experience that i do with my store

MOTIVAT~ED

I used the app for almost everything its very informative. there is nothing you can't learn from google. i wouldn't change a thing i enjoyed the ease of navigation. and it was filled with detailed information. Thank you google...