Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

LushCove

I have heard that my products will be available on Google Shopping after review which is why I have downloaded the app.

Spot To Shop

its great stuff here mister and i like it alot and this is www.spottoshop.com we are here and ready to sell stuff yeps

Cooltees

I liked it because now my products are directly available for sale on Google , so now anyone can buy it from Google Shopping.

Unique Sports Apparel

EXCELLENT HELP BUSINESS GROW FASTER AND MOST RELIABLE. AD MORE TRAFFIC TO YOUR BUSINESS AND GET MORE SALES

nemo24.de

german:
die app ist simpel aufgebaut, man kann zwar nicht als so viele einstellungen vornehmen jedoch kann man sich direkt weiterleiten zu g. ads.
Fazit : Die App hat alles was nötig ist um mit nur ein paar Clicks alle Verknüpfungen und Produkte fertig aufzusetzen.

Twins_1999

that great work and good shopping experience in the world with my new job and I am very excited about it

METRO ZEST

i didn't tryid it yet, but some funcionalities are real good, i think it will help me alot on my webstore! ;)

Elderflower Botanicals

It would work as expected if the developers had taken the time to give the user the choice on what variants to feed to google merchant or not. The app is feeding all the variants per product which I do not want. The most expensive variant shows at the top on google shopping and make my products look more expensive than the competitors'. The less expensive variants do not rank as high. I am expending money on a campaign and this app can not even give me the choice to pick what variants to advertise or not. I get many impressions in google but a few clicks and no purchases. This is lack of vision is costing me money. I may unistall this app un less they fix this ASAP. Seems like an obvious problem.

October 23, 2019

Thank you for writing your review and for providing us with your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you've had this issue with the Google Shopping app, and I'd like to know more about how you're setting your ads up so I can look and see if there's a solution to your problem. I'll be sending you an email shortly and look forward to hearing back from you. -Victor, Shopify Support

KFD SportShop

This is the best app at store you can have it’s great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kerykay Candle Co.

Smooth setup. This was way easier to set up through my Shopify website app. I would recommend for people to simply add the google app and work from there.