Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

mauricio37

i used app to help me do the connection I really like how it worked to help me i would recommend it for you to get the help

Revel Boards

Super easy to setup and everything seems to be working correctly after migrating store from a different platform.

btncl

good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaa

OPTICA BAÑOS

Quiero usar esta aplicación para vender mis productos en google shopping. mis productos son gafas y monturas de vista.

Men’s Etiquette

This app has been very helpful in setting up my business. I highly recommend using it. Go check it out.

A.P. UrbAnZ

This app is wonderful and without it, I would be lost. Thanks, Google for allowing business owners like me to use this app to be seen across the search engine platform.

Yellow Submarine Luxuries

I used the app to advertise my products and it's very simple and user friendly. It doesn't take long or complicated

Fashionista Style 101

Very straight forward app, as are all things Google. Still setting up everything and look forward to successful outcomes. :)

TwinFlame buy

simple to do and makes difference for customers shopping. Its connect everything by one click and its done

Chanidu Music - Music For Life

I am about to use this app to show my business to interested customers. I learned that google shopping makes for easy buying and check outs in different stores.