Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Hope P&A’s

nice ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

OnlyForYou365.com

Onlyforyou365.com is a essential tool for promotional work side for all stores.
Google is today the more relevant mechanism on the net .

MorganTaylor Boutique

amazing app !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! loved it , very helpful and quick.
easy to use and made everything easy ....

islamicfashion2020

ı want use for my up coming store I wishing that can push my sale to grow my shopify account Google

Outdoor Channels

Really easy and fun to use. I love how the site is very user-friendly and responsive. A lot of cool products!

Couture Di Pari

very good so far, saves time uploading by csv as it's connected directly to Merchant Centre. Very helpful to configure products

Bomb Bags

It hasn't worked for me yet but its all very well designed and user friendly. I am grateful for the service.

Heavy Music Artwork

Cool integration and easy to use. Needed help from Shopify and it was very fast resolved with an incredible customer service... thanks, guys!

January 13, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team!

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate hearing from our merchants and sharing their feedback with our developers.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had a few complications, and I would like to follow up with you so that I can learn more about that experience. Be sure to check your e-mail for that message!

I look forward to speaking with you soon,

Jonathan - Shopify Support

JUE-JUniqueEnterprise

Using this app to get traffic customers for the store, see how it will work out for the starting of e-commerce.

Tarujo Luxury Beanbag

Thanks, it's very easy to set up.
It takes me even less than 5 minutes and now I just wait for the products to be synced.
Let's wait and see the magic.
Thanks