Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Qualitique.US

Simple and quick. Free is a bonus too. I hope to see the benefits soon! Easy to comprehend. Thanks!!

Nutriair

It's so easy to add products on google shopping. I Like it. Thanks for the google team for this great app.

Fur Baby's Online

Had to try and set it up twice. Got frustrated, but by the second set-up, everything went smoothly. First set-up was operator error. Everything is syncing now and I am very pleased. Thank you Google Shopping!

kkokkoma.com

This app is Quick and Easy to set up with maximum benefits and best thing is the flexibility for your budget.

just arrived

best app ever. I have created my shopify store to sell products. The best thing I came was google shopping.

unlostsocks

Setting up took a bit efforts, but solved everything correctly in a minutes. I will definitely use it.

Kei Monique's Boutique

This app is great for my store. It helps Customwrs find certain products that lead them to my site!

Sissa Cosmetics

good app. i would use it again and again. it was easy to set up. some things took longer but overall i am happy

Mistcamping

it easy
now i'm wait for Google Merchant Center product feed synced and review to Google.
i hope normally and good step.

Airlevate

very easy and professional. if you need help its so easy to locate an answer. setting up the online store was also a breeze