Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Bauny Store

App super intuitivo, todo o passo a passo é simples e fácil de executar. Além disso, faz sincronizações automáticas e possui explicações nos campos de formulários com respostas para as dúvidas mais comuns. Eu configurei o meu em apenas alguns minutos. Recomendo muito o Google Shopping!

Painted by Artists

I hope Google will be more useful for art services like portrait paintings. I have searched the keyword but the results are painters for constructing house.

Shoplife9-99

It's a good app, easy to install, easy to set up, easy to use, linked to Merchant center, convenient, fast product updates Detailed status

Shawbags.com

love googlel shopping adwords and all google app. thank you. Pls open a new google account for me, happy new year

Just Gem

Not sure if I've set up properly. Should point out what you have done wrong or still have to do instead of waiting for approval

House of Grouse Design

Using this app is like being dropped in the middle of a maze of razorblades blindfolded. Sure, it automates a lot for you. But it leads you right into a trap where your products and account are automatically suspended by a bot and no lifeline to get you out.

Oh, and the support form doesn't submit. Bandits.

January 2, 2020

Hi there, my name is Jonathan and I am member of Shopify's support team!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with the Google Shopping app. We appreciate your feedback, and would love to hear more about your experience so that we can do our best to help and share your feedback with our developers.

I am going to follow up with you via e-mail to offer some solutions for account suspension with Google as well as to discuss the overall experience you've had thus far. Please be sure to check both your inbox and your junk mail for the e-mail!

Thanks,

Jonathan - Shopify Support

B&K T-Shirt

B&K T-Shirt บริการรับผลิต-ออกแบบ งานเสื้อทุกประเภท เราคือผู้เชี่ยงชาญด้านการผลิต-ออกแบบ งานเสื้อทุกประเภท ไม่ว่าจะเป็นเสื้อยืด เสื้อโปโล เสื้อแจ๊คเก๊ต เสื้อเชิ้ต ครบวงจร

louiselopez

good services and more options to find good way, good quality
very easy to used this google application

Camap

I really like the integrations of this application I can connect to every affiliate through this app, Great app

JUZ CUZ I CAN! Clothing & Accessories