Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

izzibizzi420

i need this app becouse i looking for new potential costumers with whishes to buy something for themself

The Ruffled Feather

I haven't had a chance to use the app yet...after I'm able to see how it works I will update my recommendation.

Luxuriouslifestyl

I REALLY LIKE IT I WAS EASY AND ACCESSIBLE THANKS SO MUCH FOR MAKING IT EASY FOR ME THANK YOU SO MUCH ..

American Design & Fashion

very easy to navigate and not stressful to fill out. I would recommend to anyone . Very easy to read.

close4u

i used this app to help me on marketing, i really like how it's work, and it's will be nice if i get more reach

crazyhub.online

Nice to work with Google i hope i make good money from Google
Also use Google ads many way also do

ZEESEA Makeup Store

VERY GOOD AND IT COST NOT MUCH AND TAKE GOOD RESULTS FOR SEARCH, WE CAN USE AND CREAT SEARCH ADS AND SMART ADS

Gifttify

I used this app to do business on Google shopping. It's really help. Appearance is friendly and easy to use. It would be better if the reviewing process is shorter. Recommended!

anniebag.com

i need this, sync my Shopify goods to google merchant center, So i will check the result after the rsnc

GreatRumble

Setup was CRISP, CRYSTAL CLEAR and BLAZING FAST (heck, what else can you expect - it's GOOGLE guys).