Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Dogsrealm

Sehr einfach und leicht zu bedienen ging sehr schnell und es funktioniert alles ohne Probleme. super google

SenzaFine - Magic, Trendy Fashion

Just installed the app, it's an easy step by step set up. All the campaigns in one place. Overall a great app!

Zerazion

I love this website, because it is very beginner friendly. But it could be a little more in detail.

Focus Beach

I’m just starting to use google shopping, so I’m not sure how it will work. I’m just trying to start

applesave

i used this app its very god thanks google to help to buy every time buy is easy. i like this place

Workmas

Good servis!! This is a very convenient and practical tool for my business. There were no problems. I followed the recommendations and everything worked out.

CLICK-A-DEAL-ITS-NOT-A-STEAL

Not bad at all I would definitely recommend anyone else that is looking to start an online business.

Ladies Active Styles

I just loaded this app and it was easy to install! I will be using it in the very near future. Thank you!

zomasalon

first and best experience! simple to use and powerful. Pricing is great...hoping to translate it to $$.

BG Be Gentle

the app makes everything easy to use but has a few alil bugs in it as well. would like for them to be fixed but overall im okay with it