Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

BioMagnetic Sport

If you have simple products that are easily submitted to Google Merchant Centre then this app would probably be fine. The products I was trying to submit required a lot of fine tweaking because they were medically related. This app does not make it easy to make changes specifically for Google Shopping. If you want to make changes you have to change your entire product in your store. Which is not ideal. I ended up deleting it and starting again with a whole new app.

November 8, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! The Google Shopping App does import your existing product data from Shopify, but you may need to add any required additional information before you can sync products with Google Merchant Centre. I see that you have reached out to our Support Team in regards to the trouble you've experienced with your products, have you had an opportunity to check their response?

I've also gone ahead and sent you an email to follow up as I'd be happy to work together to have your products sync appropriately. I hope to hear from you soon! - Ryder, Shopify Support

izzibizzi420

i need this app becouse i looking for new potential costumers with whishes to buy something for themself

The Ruffled Feather

I haven't had a chance to use the app yet...after I'm able to see how it works I will update my recommendation.

Luxuriouslifestyl

I REALLY LIKE IT I WAS EASY AND ACCESSIBLE THANKS SO MUCH FOR MAKING IT EASY FOR ME THANK YOU SO MUCH ..

American Design & Fashion

very easy to navigate and not stressful to fill out. I would recommend to anyone . Very easy to read.

close4u

i used this app to help me on marketing, i really like how it's work, and it's will be nice if i get more reach

crazyhub.online

Nice to work with Google i hope i make good money from Google
Also use Google ads many way also do

ZEESEA Makeup Store

VERY GOOD AND IT COST NOT MUCH AND TAKE GOOD RESULTS FOR SEARCH, WE CAN USE AND CREAT SEARCH ADS AND SMART ADS

Gifttify

I used this app to do business on Google shopping. It's really help. Appearance is friendly and easy to use. It would be better if the reviewing process is shorter. Recommended!

anniebag.com

i need this, sync my Shopify goods to google merchant center, So i will check the result after the rsnc