Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Konstantin Antiques

DEAD MONEY!
NEVER ANY MORE !!! We spend £2759 - and £25 conversion.
I think numbers said everything.
Not recommend at all. We have bots full store, sorry Shopify / FACEBOOK / GOOGLE, but bots do not buy, bots do not have money, more we have fraudulent orders and lost £250. NOW ANY MORE!!!

Twilight Silk / MMD Brands LLC

I don't normally leave glowing app reviews, but adding this and setting it up significantly jumped my sales and conversion rate. Needs a little work in areas like the system that approves items... I use my old google ads app for that. This, however, was easy to set up... get the ad running, and get the sales going. Conversion rate went from .02%, up to about 2-2.5%! Worth the try for sure!
www.twilightsilk.com

Gaming Boat

The best marketing channel I have ever used. It bring sells and shows my products next to the market leaders on Google Shopping.

XD Media

Great app once you have it up and running. Make sure you have it selected on Product availability, UPC and SKU filled ing and your good to go.

Hellodrinks

We were told wait 4 weeks and once google started collecting results from traffic we would see the impressions start to increase, 6 weeks in with a commitment of $50 per day, and no results! Very poor app for Google to put their name to it, and not be hands on to fix the issues considering the power of Shopify stores.

I think the number of 1 star reviews tells the story.

Hate leaving bad reviews.

Cheers
John
www.Hellodrinks.com.au
Online Liquor Retailer
Buy Now Pay Later

HYPEUP

nice, use it daily, will keep using it. google is the best when it come to shopping online, so why not work with google?!

Best Dolls For Kids

We are a doll etailer. We have two sites, one on Shopify. We have always (15 years) advertised with Google, 1st with PPC text ads, then display, then shopping and now Smart Shopping. Basically Google Shopping is a way to 'buy traffic.' It works for us really well, but I believe it's because we had so many years experience before hand. The good thing about the app is its integration with the store; it is incredibly easy to put products into the feed, easy to use analytics to see if it's working for you. The bad thing is that unless you really understand how Smart Shopping works, you can have significant negative ROI very quickly. Yes, you buy traffic, but you buy it for more than they buy from you. So our advice is use the app but: pick your best selling products only - not your whole store (do you really have to advertise red tee shirts and blue tee shirts?), go to the web and search for your products and see who is next to you in the ads and what their price is, only put into your daily and monthly 'budget' what you can afford to lose, and study your analytics carefully. Our current (Xmas 2018) ROI is $5 for every $1 spent. Our budget is $20 per day. There are days google doesn't spend our whole budget.

Red's Kitchen Sink

This app has worked amazingly well for my store. Once installed it is easy to choose which products to list on shopping. I found out to optimize the SEO title which is what will show in Google. I've made over $3 for every $1 spent so far so I'm very happy. I would wish though if it was easy to see which particular products are getting the clicks so that I can optimize what products I list. I cant really tell minus what is actually selling.

Espresso Machine Experts

Adding the Google Shopping channel has been the game changer in our business. The majority of our leads come from Google Shopping. The app is easy to use and you can add products very easily

I would recommend considering Google Shopping if you are looking to bring you business to the next level.

moni nyc

Tragic app, previous version was much better