Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Health IS Wealth Naturals

I just installed this app. It was very easy to setup and with seamless integration. Hopefully I will see some results from this app soon!

Casa Egara

Super easy to set up, and publish as same as Instagram/Facebook. You must include and show specific polices, that's all

Legion Motorcycles

The app provided me with seamless use and connected effortlessly. can recommend anybody the use of this app

The Peridot Pig

Very simple to setup and get my products into review for approval. There were helpful tips along the way.

GioMedic

good tools from Google for free
will allow you to sell more online on google and your online store .

Unbroken Sports Wear

La experiencia fue muy buena, me parecio muy facil la configuracion y muy intuitiva, además que logramos hacerlo en poco tiempo.

Dancers Apparel UK

Super easy setup. Shopify did all the leg work for me! I didn't have a google account and it was still super easy to do.

Convenience store

I have been learning myself from Google tutorial VDOs and some via emailing. Finally, all is settled and right now I assumed the store is ready to run, waiting for 3 more products to be approved. Thank you.

Timeless Adornment

i think its working thanks for helping dreams come to fruition.
id like easier ways to share store. thanks for everything

Skintimate Beauty

I use this app to help drive customers to my website, It is a great app for entrepreneurs and for ev