Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Papua

Very easy to Very easy to set up. Now let's start using this tool. I hope it is as easy as setting up.

Banarasi Loom

Not getteing desired response from Google and would like to learn how we get more traffic. Surely we will advise other to explore this medium for promoting sales. We are workinh with Shopify and expect google to divert traffic to our website . This is 5 Star Rated app. People wish to know more about this may cal 9810597569

Bello Shops

Small business dropshippers not welcome. Google will suspend dropshipping merchant and ad accounts due to "misrepresentation".

Purple Electric Co

Much easier to set up than other platforms I've used and it gives you clear, concise forms to allow you to customize your campaign and set budgets

Princess Glam Shop

really easy to set up. Although I haven't ran an ad yet, I am excited about advertising & gaining sales thru google!

Shop Potty Mouth

I just started using this app and it was very easy to set it up. I hope I am going to really enjoy it and that it'll help grow my business.

Boring Postures

very straightforward compared to facebook app. this one is much better and is helpful when choosing your targetted customers

Five Realm Cards

It is very straight forward for anything that needs doing. Even creating a new google account to enable it. It is a simple step by step process. There are also different options available should you want paid or free promotion, or both.

Direct Bargains Online

having issues synching products from Shopify to google for shopping feed, I have been waiting 3 weeks for a response from google and

February 4, 2021

Hi there,

Jordan here from Shopify support. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of the Google channel app. Your feedback is incredibly valuable.

If you ever need any support with syncing your products through the Google channel, you can always click the "Get Support" button found in the top right hand corner of channel in your Shopify admin. However, I will send you an email to open the lines of communication where we can work together to successfully sync your products to Google.

Jordan | Shopify

ForeverHerDay

bit pricey but much better results than social ads and less hassle to set up so is worth it. Ive been on pause and am happy to come back and see that google now have a free option to supplement the paid ads. Just wish that it would work for smaller budgets as I had to spend a lot last time