Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

imoongadget

The free listing is working well but I am struggling with the Merchant Center. I don't see what is wrong with my shop because they suspended my account "due to policy violation: Misrepresentation". I am stuck here!

February 4, 2021

Hi there,

Jordan here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of the Google channel app. We greatly appreciate your feedback.

I would love to help you navigate the policy suspension placed by Google. I will send you an email to open the lines of communication, where we can work together to resolve the account suspension.

Jordan | Shopify

RoyalAutoPartsCA

ibspot

This app is perfect overall, if you can add delete button, it will be perfect, since sometimes it happened to create more google merchant center account, but have no ways to delete, even from the google merchant center dashboard because of the sub account, if you can add delete function, I will give good review, thank you.

Splendid Merch Club

Just getting my business started, Google is a must have for success. App was easy to use and understand and didn't take very long to get through the process.

Hyper Reading

I enjoyed this app. Thanks Google for having this kind of app in Shopify. I really appreciate it. Great job!

AAShopping.cl

I use this app to browth my store and sell more every day and develope a lot of new ideas to coomerce

4EverWithU

I used this app to help me advanced with my store, and it is truly amazing. A big thank you to the the person who has created and all the team.

KT's Home Decor & Designs

Fast and easy to connect, thank you for making this simple and convenient! Much appreciated!! ~ KT's Home Decor & Designs

Mammoth Ivory Creations Jewelry

Very simple to use. As a novice computer user, I had very little problems with it and it took a very short time to complete.

Rakasmoke

this application is really recommendable.
helps build buyer traffic right to your website. google c.