Gooten

Gooten

by Gooten

Automatic fulfillment & operations for fast-growing stores

CoreyPaigeDesigns

I really love the Gooten App. It's helped me launch products that I wouldn't have otherwise been able to sell. The installation process is a breeze and the API connection makes everything so simple for me. When a customer buys a product from my Shopify store that is linked through Gooten, I do not have to touch anything, Gooten does it all. Their support has also been super helpful, whenever I have a question they answer immediately, even on weekends. I am looking forward to adding more Gooten products to my Shopify Store!

SweetPeaNurseryArt

I love this app for pillows. So far all my customers are happy with the pillows they've received. They even fulfill my orders for me. I highly recommend Gooten.

Puff Paper Co

I have been using Gooten for a few years now, and it really helped tremendously in growing my online business. There are some kinks along the way, but they always try their best to resolve it. The prices are competitive and I highly recommend giving them a try!

Linear Edge

The Gooten team has been very helpful in getting our products set up and linked to be fulfilled. We have tried the top 3 and they are the best out of them.

Rockchromatic

I have been using gooten now for 5+ years so I've watched them grow. I really enjoy using their system, and being able to frontload the work and get products uploaded ahead of time makes daily orders a breeze. I highly recommend trying them out!

Rainbow's Edge Designs, Custom Designs

I have been using gooten for almost 2 years and I love working with you! Other than the issue with the app a few weeks ago it's been great!

Color And Flair

I've been using Gooten for about a year now, mostly for mugs. I ordered myself a mug sample before starting and I was very happy with the print quality. I have since sold several mugs and have no customer complaints which is great. Processing times are great and shipping is easy to track. My only concern is shipping seems expensive.

Essential Oil Style

I tried to use them for my mugs because the price was so low. But I always order samples first and time and time again , the samples were bad. I settle on using them for my greeting cards The interface to add products ( at least for Greeting cards ) have always been clunky and non-intuitive. The shipping feels extremely high. I hope they keep improving.

wholesomememes

Have a problem with an order on a Friday? Wait until Monday for an answer. Have a problem on a Teusday wait 24 hours. This business model isn't viable without quick support, be sure to use a fulfillment app that has responsive support, not GOOTEN.

Purposely Designed

I am giving Gooten 3 stars because the app is pretty easy to use but I have had customer complaints about the print quality. I have to say that when I started doing print on demand a few years ago I used them more often but after last years holiday season I stopped using them as much as that is when I started getting customer complaints with quality.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13