Gooten: Print on Demand

by Gooten

A Comprehensive Print on Demand Solution for Growing Stores

Wizzle World

2 Orders, 1 customer.
8/7 order date. 8/11 product shipped. Today is 9/13 and customer has not received the item. Gooten's 'manufacturer' has not received the item back (return to sender) - and they won't ship out a replacement until they get it back. Normally I would agree with this, but not in this circumstance. Order #2 - Customer decides to order again and send to different address. Order was placed 8/25. Today is 9/13 and the order has not started fulfillment yet. --- I will update this with Gooten's resolution as I'm still waiting to hear one. Not likely going to be good and I'm ready to halt all business relations with them.

September 14, 2021

Hi there, we deeply apologize for your less than satisfactory experience. We hear your concerns, and will pass all feedback along to our team. Please reach out to us with more info if you would like, so we can connect you with a team member to assist in correcting your experience. Thank you.

MMAH Online!

This app was super easy to install and I love the variety of products it provides! The wine tumblers are my favorite item to sell from this app. I do wish that I was able to use more than one image on the product (for layering on a design) but other than that, the app is amazing and simple to use/navigate through!

September 2, 2021

Hey there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We appreciate having you as a partner! Thank you for scaling with Gooten!

ClarksCustoms

Gooten is one of the best POD solutions on the market. Very large selection of products and several variants to each product.

August 4, 2021

Hey there! Thank you for the review! We love hearing that you're satisfied with our products and service. We hope to work with you again in the future! Thank you for scaling with Gooten!

Andrea Kruszka Photography

Gooten is super easy to use and has an awesome range of products that I wasn't able to find elsewhere. My customers love the variety and the ordering process has been super easy. Love option to customize branding on packaging!

August 4, 2021

Thank you for the review, Andrea! We are thrilled to know that we're helping your business grow! We appreciate having you as a partner! Thank you for scaling with Gooten!

The Parker Shoppes

I have to say that my experience with Gooten has been pretty amazing. Like a lot of your print on demand apps, you simply download it install it and you work from that point forward. Whatever you create and sell it's really you. If you want tech support, you have to send an email. However, they have changed their onboarding process and you get to talk to people who work for the company and I think to build a true partnership This is a powerful aspect. I wish there were more print on demand app companies that did things like this. Now I really understand the potential that I have and I can really grow out the brand. I think this is powerful and I strongly recommend anyone who is looking for a partner for print on demand Gooten is your source. I also have to honestly say with all the products that they have available building a successful print on demand business is available with this app!

August 4, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review. We appreciate getting positive feedback like this. We value our partners very much and we're always looking to support and build strong relationships with them. We are looking forward to working with you more! Thank you for scaling with Gooten!

Word on Fire

They have been awesome to work with so far! We are very excited to grow our business with them as partners.

June 22, 2021

Thank you for the review! We love to hear that our team is pleasant to work with and assists your excellence in your shop. Thank you for scaling with Gooten!

Bird Etiquette

Honestly, we liked their products and hope to continue using them but their customer service is awful. No way to contact them except email and they take days or weeks to respond and then more time to try to get the problem resolved. We have 2 open issues with them that have been ongoing for weeks and neither is resolved. One is my product was being sent to a customer missing a part. Still no resolution or communication. Very frustrating.

June 10, 2021

Hi there. Thank you for leaving us a response. We always appreciate getting your feedback to note ways we can improve. Please send us your order ID or ticket number so that our customer support team can assist you in correcting your experience. Thank you for your patience!

Riot Pilot

A lot of awesome products that are made on demand that aren't available anywhere else! App works great with shopify. Very easy to update product listings and no bugs that I have noticed.

June 10, 2021

Hey there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed working with us. Thank you for scaling with Gooten!

OutCompete

This app was easy to use, processing was timely, and merchandise was high-quality. I was especially impressed by the printing. Very professional.

June 10, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We are so so happy to hear that your experience has been great! We are thrilled to have you on board as a partner! Thank you for scaling with Gooten!

mondaybythewater

The app is simple to use. I love the interface. When I had questions about shipping and product cost, I was easily able to find that with a quick search.

June 10, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We love to see that you are enjoying working with us. We look forward to working with you more!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38