Gooten: Print on Demand

Print on Demand Solutions for Visionary Brands

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Anthony G. Martinez

I like the interface. Easy to navigate and know what is where. I like the variety of stuff I could customize for my brand.

Lily of the Valley Designs

so easy to use & great quality products. love how it works along with my shop and i don’t really have to do anything!!

Custom Captain

Gooten is a great way to get your startup on demand printing business going. It's very user friendly and easy to use. You'll have no trouble learning how to use Gooten.

Geeks Who Drink

I like the variety of products that it offers. Their quality is up there with the best of them, as well. Highly recommended!

horgadis.com

Location Vietnam

Easy to work with and there are many special products that can't be found anywhere else. The price is fare too.

SeboArt.com

I’ve been using this app for more than a year I spent a lot of time setting up all the products and images on my website. I’ve had an ongoing problem with them claiming they’ve sent orders out and when you check the tracking number they’ve never been shipped when you ask UPS they’ve never seen the packages! This is not a one time occurrence but has happened several times now it’s unacceptable . Rather than acknowledged the problem and fix it they continue to make up stories that the packages are lost in transit . They have hurt my reputation with several of my longtime good customers. They will continue to claim they mailed the packages anyway. And when you’re trying to get the reprint sent out it takes three days or more for them to respond often times through email because there’s no phone support Are used to have a manager I could reach out to you now they’re telling me I have to spend $25,000 in Prints every quarter to have access to a manager! In the tbeginning I was satisfied with this service but now it’s turned into a giant headache for me and my customers

Happy Day Boutiques

I was looking to sell some of their phone cases. I was surprised at the high cost of their Phone case wallet but ordered a sample. VERY CHEAP AND POORLY MADE. Since I paid less for another one at RETAIL cost I expected this one to be very nice since it was more at WHOLESALE cost but it was awful. There customer service is very slow too!

1840 Farm

App was easy to integrate into my shop. Many products to choose from and simple process for customizing and adding them to our shop. Print quality so far is excellent and order fulfillment was fast.

Garavogue Company

gooten is greats; I love their metal
Prints. Easy intuitive interface, well-priced. Highly recommend!

Keep Salem Odd

I chose to connect the Gooten app to my Shopify store because they had products that were key to my plan but that I couldn't find elsewhere. The app for creating products and sharing them to your Shopify (or elsewhere) is fairly straightforward and I can see that it has more options I haven't even looked into yet. Installation and set up were seamless and intuitive. I do like that you can bulk upload a lot of art work at once. It would be super fabulous if you could apply that artwork to a product as a bunch of variations all at once. As it is, you have to go through a many-click process one by one, as far as I can tell. I know Gooten has been around a long time, and I feel like they have capabilities I can grow into, which is nice.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40