Gooten ‑ Print and Drop Ship

Gooten ‑ Print and Drop Ship

by Gooten

Design and dropship your choice of 100+ high-quality products

Moss and Water

I always find Gooten's customer service dept to be extremely helpful. They take quality and products seriously and make sure that the orders you are placing are perfect.

sleeplate

I use this app for my online store selling t-shirts and so far I have really liked it the one thing is I add new designs everyday and when adding a new design on gooten you have to adjust it for every size and color its very tidies and takes a lot of time. On other sites you just have to put it on one shirt and it does the rest for you.

Deloresartcanada

So far, excellent product and easy to work with for rectangular items such as tea towels and shower curtains. Haven't tried much else yet. My only complaint is the cost of shipping to Canada. I am not sure I will be able to use for much due to that reason. Shipping three items to Canada $50 and for items that are not that expensive it is hard to bury that cost in the price of the item. And I do like the interface! Very clean and easy, so far!!!

Brown Dog Art Design

I am artist new to ecommerce after 15 years in B2B sales. My expertise is in person and on canvas. Ecommerce/drop shipping and designing online is new to me but im okay on a computer. Not great. Gooten has helped me avoid a couple of disasters and the store is not even done yet. Their system is simple and if i can get it anyone can. The t-shirts look amazing, the color choices are practically unlimited. And lastly. I am difficult. I dont mean to be but i just want what is promised and never expect anything more. I have never had the pleasure of working with someone who was so dedicated to seeing someones store succeed as Jovana is. Never saw someone go that far above and beyond. I didnt realize how much time she had given to me until i looked at all my emails over the past two weeks. I am floored. She never missed a beat and had a solution for me within minutes of me asking every single time. Class act. Utmost professional. Period. thank you ! Frankie brown dog art design

Lines And Grace

What I like :

What I don't like : - shipping is too expensive for folded cards for international shipping - guides are not easily accessible (product image dimensions in pixels and bleed margins but a partner support person gave me access to the document in our email convo) - folded card : not reviewed even with review option on and the resulting image placement on card did not match the mockup (the image was centered in the mockup but the actual product had no margin on the right side on the front cover and not margin on the left side in the left inside page) - order was resent to me but I was billed without my consent. ***Update*** they replaced the card free of charge and shipped it to me at no cost too. So very kind of them. They took back the charge. - sticker : image quality is a bit grainy - sticker : option limited to vinyl and is kiss-cut not really die-cut (also no option to make margin between kisscut edge and image smaller) - packaging : no branding options - 2 or more pack image replacement/upload process is a bit confusing (sometimes I can only upload 1 image for all "pages" sometimes I can upload multiple images for each "page" in a pack)

I will definitely continue to use Gooten. I would love for more options to be available and the rough edges smoothened out.

Toddler And Twins

I love it! They have great selection! I found it easy to use and design with. Customer service (ie:Jovana!) is outstanding and she has gone out of her way to help me several times!

Air Vogue

This has been a nightmare. Its been 3 days since trying to switch my store over from another very popular POD company. Gooten has better prices and variety but also much higher shipping.

When pushing a product to your store, you have NO control over the mockups. They are mandatory for ALL variants. Want 8 shirt colors in 5 sizes? Your store will have 40 images with no way to edit them that takes less than an hour or 2. PLUS the mockups are labeled incorrectly, so editing from a csv file is nearly impossible.

I REALLY wanted to like this service but its almost unusable. PLUS you need to orient your artwork for each individual variant! This can be done by editing your art for EVERY product by trial and error of uploading, checking if it fits, editing, repeat, because otherwise you would have to edit 80 variants for each T shirt! It's still a functional app but they need to make critical changes and realize many people start stores while working other fulltime jobs.

I hope to find work arounds to these very time consuming and frustrating issues but each step forward reveals another clumsy design of this app.

If shopify adds bulk delete (crazy that this doesnt exist yet!) a few of these issues would be solved but other sloppy design issues remain.

customer service is basically email/ticket only and respond about once or twice a day. they try to be helpful but no chat support = very long timeline to fix one problem.

Ohgag Prints

Not user friendly, SO HARD TO USE compared to other POD apps, customer service is slow,

Pigh Designs

Gooten was a nightmare! The customer service issues over the holidays were the last straw for me. Just as in any line of work, you know the holiday is coming, so be prepared for it. Gooten’s prices are very competitive, but the amount of time I have to spend due to all of the issues and not being able to provide good customer service left me no choice but to switch fulfillment companies. I made the mistake of trying them again for an international order last month – which reminded me exactly why I won’t use them!!! And prompted me to finally submit this review. I don’t see them improving, especially with condescending reps.

I do hope they can work out these problems, but I’m not sure how I would ever know if or when they get so many and such large problems sorted out. I am happy with my current fulfillment company they just cost more, but it’s worth it for things to run smoothly, so I don’t see any turning back.

1.) Quality: Gooten products are outsourced and there is no quality control like with other companies. T-shirts are taken off the printer hot, crumpled into a ball & sent to the customers that way! Sometimes the graphics stick to themselves as a result and arrive damaged. If you do not choose a SKU with an underbase, they will go ahead and print it without one and send it to the customer even though the design does not even show up on the shirt. They have a good point that some people ‘want’ a vintage look. But in my cases it was obviously not wanted for the graphic to not show up at all - the point is there is no quality control, it is as if nobody even sees the finished product or cares how it looks. Sometimes the graphics are also crooked. 2.) Shipping: The t-shirt vendor for my products only ships DHL express, so it takes customers over a week to get their orders even after the week it takes to make the shirt(s). If you ship international the order just shows in limbo forever and there is no way to track anything about it. This past month my order just sat somewhere ‘unscanned’ for several weeks with no way to know there was a problem. 3.) Platform: I had a pretty good experience with the platform until they implemented their ‘hub’ and now it is a nightmare. This happened as I was taking my Etsy business to Shopify and building a Shopify store. I had to put off launching my Shopify store for months because I either can’t get my products to stay linked or the fact that it now takes hours to build a single product with multiple variants. You can no longer use a CSV with Shopify without it unlinking all the products on Gooten’s end and having to start over linking every single SKU and graphic. It is very error-prone since you have to completely reselect every SKU and graphic without even a heading at the top as to which shirt design you are working on! Product write-ups are overridden when syncing, so you have to copy and paste those every time you make a change or add a variant. I’ve tried working with them but there is no phone number just email and it’s just too much for me to spend hours, days, weeks and months helping them fix their whole business. 4.) Mockup errors: Many shirts are mocked up with the wrong image color. I have learned that since switching fulfillment companies. So I was using the wrong graphics colors at times the whole time because I thought the mockup was the actual color of the shirt. Also it makes the customer-facing mockups misleading, as people think they are purchasing the color shown. 5.) Customer service: Customer support was the reason I stuck it out and gave them such a long time to get things right; they were great up until I had some problems around the holidays, and then some got condescending. One of my customers received a defective product, and they could not do anything at all to expedite the shirt to her…I couldn’t even pay for anything to be done. The production is outsourced, and there was nothing they could do to get the vendor to prioritize the problems. Also the vendor doesn’t offer any shipping except DHL Express, so I was stuck providing a level of customer service that is not acceptable for my business. I made the mistake of trying Gooten again this past month for an international order, and when my customer made a mistake in the address I got another condescending response (the same lady, I believe!) in a very punishing reply. I get it, someone made a mistake, just help me move forward and take care of the customer!! 6.) ‘Expedited’ inconsistency: There is a huge confusion regarding expedited processing versus expedited shipping. I pay for expedited processing every single time I place an order…it isn’t much and is supposed to bump up the processing time from 12 days to 6 days. But expedited shipping has never been an option. I would use it every time if it were! Some people at Gooten use the two terms interchangeably and even tell me that expedited processing isn’t an option…even though I pay for exactly that every single time I place an order!

I'm exhausted; which is how I usually felt back when I was using Gooten!

Oh So Frenchie

I ordered a sample of many products from Gooten and am overall very happy with the wide range of products and high quality prints. There was a misprint on one item, but it was handled so smoothly and they offered a reprint free of charge. Support is always helpful and very nice to deal with. If you’re looking for custom printing, I’d recommend Gooten!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8