Gooten: Print on Demand

Gooten: Print on Demand

by Gooten

A Comprehensive Print on Demand Solution for Growing Stores

Bird Etiquette

Honestly, we liked their products and hope to continue using them but their customer service is awful. No way to contact them except email and they take days or weeks to respond and then more time to try to get the problem resolved. We have 2 open issues with them that have been ongoing for weeks and neither is resolved. One is my product was being sent to a customer missing a part. Still no resolution or communication. Very frustrating.

June 10, 2021

Hi there. Thank you for leaving us a response. We always appreciate getting your feedback to note ways we can improve. Please send us your order ID or ticket number so that our customer support team can assist you in correcting your experience. Thank you for your patience!

Riot Pilot

A lot of awesome products that are made on demand that aren't available anywhere else! App works great with shopify. Very easy to update product listings and no bugs that I have noticed.

June 10, 2021

Hey there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed working with us. Thank you for scaling with Gooten!

OutCompete

This app was easy to use, processing was timely, and merchandise was high-quality. I was especially impressed by the printing. Very professional.

June 10, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We are so so happy to hear that your experience has been great! We are thrilled to have you on board as a partner! Thank you for scaling with Gooten!

mondaybythewater

The app is simple to use. I love the interface. When I had questions about shipping and product cost, I was easily able to find that with a quick search.

June 10, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We love to see that you are enjoying working with us. We look forward to working with you more!

TheEclecticChild

I think the interface could use some updating. I wish there was a place for me to look at my library of uploaded art work. As of right now you have to make a template to see any of the art work you have uploaded. Also the template making process is extremely slow. Ultimatly I liked their product selection as they had some woman's shirts that the other companies did not have, however when I needed to do an all black shirt collection they were out of stock in med, large, and extra large in black with no idea on when they would be back in stock. The shirt was the only woman's shirt that ran true to size and not small. The app was easy to navigate as it is really a simple app which is not all bad.

June 10, 2021

Hey there! We are happy to have you on board! We appreciate your feedback and your suggestions! Our customer support team always wants to hear about these types of issues so we know how to assist you and how to better ourselves for the future. Thank you for scaling with Gooten!

Blue Robin Artistry

Gooten is extremely easy to use, and has all the products I want to use for my services, all in one place.

May 20, 2021

Amazing - we are so happy to hear this! Thank you for your continued support!

MadeByMandsCo

Gooten is very user friendly! It has a clean website, tons of product options, and easy steps to use it in your store. I recommend adding this to your POD repertoire.

May 21, 2021

Hey there! We're glad to know you're satisfied with our service and products! Thank you for scaling with Gooten. We hope to work with you more!

Dan Joyce art

Gooten is great and an easy app to use. They have the best mockups, looks just like the real thing, that has been my strongest selling point. I also bought some other the products online and they are amazing, no complaints only customer and business satisfaction

May 21, 2021

Thank you for the review, Dan! We are so happy to hear about your experience growing your business by working with us. Thank you for scaling with Gooten!

BlazingBrite

Very good experience! The interface is smooth easy to navigate through. Much better than many other vendors I've used.

May 20, 2021

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and value having you as a partner!

MotherOfWild

So Far my experience with Gooten has been good. I ordered a sample of the dishtowel and the print was perfect.

May 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback - we appreciate you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37