Gooten

Gooten

by Gooten

Automatic fulfillment & operations for fast-growing stores

Stacey M Design

The app was pretty easy to use. The product selection was good. The only issue I have is with the quality of the t-shirts. The print wears off very quickly. On one t-shirt it started to look bad after only one washing. After a few washings it looked awful. I had to remove all of the t-shirts from my store. However, the mugs are great.

Custom Family Gifts

They claim to be Print-on-demand but do not have order notes.
If you use this app, you cannot offer expedited shipping. All orders are made to be standard and there is no way to update it.
In short, the app sucks.

The company, shipped flawed canvases and refused to replace citing damage was within their threshold. Hope your customers enjoy their threshold.

Software is really awful. Prepare to accidentally cancel orders, not understand how to ship internationally.

Printful is much better in every way.

Journo Travel Goods

We have tried a number of POD fulfillment providers and no one is as good as Gooten. We love them and plan on using them for years and years to come!

South Lakota

The spectrum of products are nice. I was disappointed with the colors in a throw blanket being very muted from the design files submitted. The color format and file type was submitted correctly. More importantly, the problem solving is completely subpar. Though the customer service is friendly, there is no phone number, and no live chat. The only communication is through email which is not effective. After having issues with an order, it took days to resolve, and we're still unhappy with the "solution" presented. It would be a lot better if there was a way to communicate with a representative and they had a more responsive support system rather than be forced to write and wait. That is important.

CoreyPaigeDesigns

I really love the Gooten App. It's helped me launch products that I wouldn't have otherwise been able to sell. The installation process is a breeze and the API connection makes everything so simple for me. When a customer buys a product from my Shopify store that is linked through Gooten, I do not have to touch anything, Gooten does it all. Their support has also been super helpful, whenever I have a question they answer immediately, even on weekends. I am looking forward to adding more Gooten products to my Shopify Store!

SweetPeaNurseryArt

I love this app for pillows. So far all my customers are happy with the pillows they've received. They even fulfill my orders for me. I highly recommend Gooten.

Puff Paper Co

I have been using Gooten for a few years now, and it really helped tremendously in growing my online business. There are some kinks along the way, but they always try their best to resolve it. The prices are competitive and I highly recommend giving them a try!

Linear Edge

The Gooten team has been very helpful in getting our products set up and linked to be fulfilled. We have tried the top 3 and they are the best out of them.

Rockchromatic

I have been using gooten now for 5+ years so I've watched them grow. I really enjoy using their system, and being able to frontload the work and get products uploaded ahead of time makes daily orders a breeze. I highly recommend trying them out!

Rainbow's Edge Designs, Custom Designs

I have been using gooten for almost 2 years and I love working with you! Other than the issue with the app a few weeks ago it's been great!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13