Gooten

Gooten

by Gooten

Automatic fulfillment & operations for fast-growing stores

The Planet Patron

Tried to test one product. The wrong material was sent 3 times. They sent 2 replacement orders and a refund on the third, but are now still claiming the material was cotton. They all say 100% polyester fiber on the tag and I sent numerous images! It's either a scam or one heck of a delusion.

Mister Romper

3 out of 4 orders, didn't receive their destination. The shirts that I received contained printing errors. Please move on to another company if you want to save time and stress.

Acrylic Diva

Gooten has stellar customer service! Wow! Last week I had a shipment that came late from Gooten and it had all kinds of stickers on it and looked like it had been drug under a truck. I contacted Gooten and sent a picture of the package. They not only got back to me with details, they refunded the order for my trouble. Super customer service always. And if I have a question, I almost always get an email answer the very next day.

As an aside, the products are great too. I have created custom pillows, scarves, tote bags, journals and greeting cards. The quality is great and my designs look wonderful. And everything is made in the USA! That's a big selling point and I can highlight that on every product.

Thanks Gooten!

Monica Benavidez Home

If Gooten customer service were to actually respond to emails within the stated 24 hours they promise for merchants/partners, they would easily get 5 stars from me. As of now, they take AT LEAST FIVE DAYS to reply to my emails and they have no telephone customer service.

Once I did a chargeback for a sample order I placed, they actually emailed me back quickly...go figure.

Because of this, I only sell 2 Gooten items in my store that I know I will have low issues with because I know their customer service is lacking and very unresponsive. It makes me nervous that I would likely have to take a loss on a Gooten item to keep a customer happy because Gooten's team takes forever to reply.

Amazing selection, great prices, terrible customer service.

Folk N Funky

FolkNFunky fully recommends Gooten!
We have been with Gooten for four years. The customer service is outstanding. Gooten has helped us grow far bigger than we thought possible when starting. The product selection, quality, and turn around time are very good. The staff actually cares about their customers and are very personable. We plan on using Gooten for years to come, in our opinion, they are simply the best!

Ivan Guaderrama Wholesale

Our experience with Gooden has been outstanding in every respect and aspect of the operation of our retail and wholesale stores. From the very beginning when we decided to transition from our old platform to Gootens´, the personalized customer service we have received during the whole transition process and since fully operating live, has been superb. Every single issue and particularity of our needs has been expedited and thoroughly resolved in time and form. We are very happy, it has made our operation much easier and effective.

Nevermore Ranch

DO NOT USE! WORST SERVICE EVER! Will ruin your business! AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE!! RUINS STARTUPS!! Placed an order June 6th. "Guarantees 4th day ship." Today is June 26th. It has not even shipped. They could not manage to print a simple white Tee. After tons of emails arguing about shipping my product, they refused and issued a refund. They have the rudest customer service who want to question what to do?? You ask for your order and they act confused. This is the worst thing. Don't waste time building your company around this kind of crap. You will be sorry.

Don't bother. It is a waste of time to put effort into building your site, spending hours upon hours dedicated to adding and creating products for your business and website, only to find that the service provider cannot deliver. This is a lot of money and time down the drain.

I did find several articles comparing different services out there for this type of service. What I found was that Printful is a better option that does not require a monthly fee. However, if you do the math, Printify will in the end, give a better ROI or profit margin, even with the $29 monthly fee.

So there are options. But this place, don't even have a way to phone them, and stopped having the live chat option for customer service. So you are left with arguing with people through emails that take days and nothing gets accomplished to fix your issues. I'd suggest you try the other options first. :)

FamilyKeeps

After trying almost every other POD supplier, Gooten is by far the best out there. The products they offer are great quality, Customer Service is fast and responsive, and shipping times are unbeatable. Thank you so much guys:)

Enthuzst

POD has a slew of extremely valuable benefits, which prompt a small businesses ability to scale rapidly and minimize risk with new product launches. The agility and adaptability is unparalleled. At times, POD has its flaws, such as wrong product shipped / damage product shipped, or other customer service issues which can lead to tactical execution challenges. Gooten has a phenomenal team to fill in those gaps. I am extremely pleased with the companies product catalogue as well as their value of looking at customers as partners. As my business grows, their business grows. Its nice to know they value me as much as I value them - all with the end customer as the #1 priority. Gooten has proven themselves in strides compared to the other POD companies on Shopify.

Caden Lane

Since working with Gooten, I have been so pleased with the overall process. POD is new for our company, so we weren’t quite sure how it would all work out. Being able to sync our Shopify store with Gooten was slightly difficult; however, the Gooten team was quick to respond and helped us get everything set up. Overall, Gooten has wonderful customer service and is incredibly helpful and open to all our needs. We especially LOVE working with Maddy! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10