Gooten: Print on Demand

Gooten: Print on Demand

by Gooten

A Comprehensive Print on Demand Solution for Growing Stores

Zero Charlie

The app is easier to use than most POD platforms. The pricing, especially when compared to Printful, is exceptional. The ability to add custom neck labels to branding is a plus. All new POD e-commerce stores must definitely try gooten.

January 14, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We love to hear that we are a company you recommend. Thank you so much for being a Gooten partner!

CardNow

I found Gooten looking for an POD company to help us add premium packaging and card/envelops for our gift cards. Integration through Shopify, drop ship, POD...they checked all the boxes andi t works well.

January 14, 2021

Hey there! Thank you for leaving us a review. We are thrilled to hear you have had a positive experience with us. We are happy to see that our integration has worked with ease and has added to your success. Thank you for being a Gooten partner!

The Write Journey

I previously posted a very positive review of Gooten. At the time it was based on my initial interaction with the products and design. I love that they offer a huge variety of products to choose from for POD. They make it very easy to add your designs, also. What made me change from a 5-star to 3-star review has more to do with the difficulty I am having in adding the shipping to my Shopify store. It has been tremendously stressful, and still to no avail. I reached out to customer service, but have not heard back yet. I am not sure if there is an actual customer service number, so I am using email for help. I wasn't wanting to have to pay for another app (which seems to be the only way to integrate Gooten's shipping rates hassle-free) at $29/mo to set up shipping without doing it manually. As a new business, I am looking for ease and affordability, and Gooten has dropped the ball here for me. I still love the speed of the fulfillment process, but after receiving my kiss-cut stickers yesterday, I found that they were not kiss-cut. The came as a full 3"x4" sticker. That was very disappointing because I switched over to Gooten for their stickers specifically. Unfortunately, due to the difficulties integrating their shipping with Shopify, products not matching what is described, and not being able to reach customer service in a timely fashion, I have to look elsewhere for POD services. Gooten just isn't the good fit I thought it was. It may be for others, but for me, it's a disappointing "no". Just an FYI if you do choose to use them, or any POD company...order samples, and call support to make sure everything is in order. You don't want to sacrifice your business and reputation if it's not correct.

January 14, 2021

Hi there, thank you for leaving us a review! We are thrilled to hear we have competitive pricing, quality, and the design process. We are always happy to hear feedback to better improve so thank you for giving us your review on the mock ups. We appreciate your input and are happy to have you as a Gooten partner!

BlanketCuties

Really great app, easy to use and simple to setup. There's a large selection of products to decide from with decent costs. Would highly recommend!

January 12, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback! We are happy to hear you are enjoying the broad range of products and low prices. We are so happy you are a Gooten partner!

Charmain Schuh Creations

Gooten is easy to design with and has a great product selection. It connected easily with my Shopify store and has reasonable pricing! I recommend!

January 11, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for writing a review. We are happy to hear that the integration with Shopify has ran as smooth! Thank you for being a Gooten partner.

Valentina Doll

I truly love this POD due to it's wide array of unique items that other POD's don't offer. I only give 5 stars to exceptional and out of this world apps (haven't given any app 5 stars yet FYI). I always think there is room for improvement and wish they'd add even more unique products like Private Label Cosmetics, Candles and Pajamas. All in all, one of the top POD with fair prices (nothing outrageous like the two popular similarly named PODs that start with a P) and unique items!

January 11, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review. We agree that there is always room for improvement which is why we value the feedback we get from our partners! Thank you for your input on how we could expand our options, we love to learn what our partners are looking for! Thank you for being a Gooten partner.

Royce & Remi

Great prices for products and dropshipping - connects seamlessly with Shopify and very user friendly. Has been a great production partner so far!

January 11, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We are thrilled to hear you enjoy our prices and product. We want to always ensure a broad range of products are available for our partners so we are always happy to hear they are enjoyed! Thank you for being a Gooten partner.

Geare Designs

I think Gooten will be excellent for giclee paper and canvas orders, but I am having trouble understanding the process to purchase some samples so I can know the quality.

January 7, 2021

Hi there, thank you for the review! Here is an article from the Gooten blog. To order samples you go through a similar process as you would to place an actual order. We hope this helps and that this clarifies any questions you may have regarding the process. Thank you for being a Gooten partner! https://help.gooten.com/hc/en-us/articles/360047745311-Place-an-Order#h_01ENNTARCMTPPSKKW49736QJD7

Exoprints

I have been using Gooten for quite a while now and they definitely have some of the best prices and best product platforms I have seen so far. Highly recommend!

January 6, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review, we appreciate any feedback we can get. We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying working with us and the products we offer! Thank you for being a Gooten partner.

Artwork by Kai

I have found many things for my clients so far. It was very easy to navigate through and choose what I want and how it will look for my customers. Looking forward to using this even more.

January 4, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience and that you are enjoying working with us! Thank you for being a Gooten partner!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30