Gooten: Print on Demand

Gooten: Print on Demand

by Gooten

Automatic fulfillment & operations for fast-growing stores

Paw Lands

Gooten is amazing app! They have a beautiful customer service, i love them!!
In my opinion some of the best app on the shopify. Higly recommended!....

Lauren Ullrich Art

I've loved using this app. It's so easy to connect with my store and I love being able to offer unique products with my own designs on them without worrying about the manufacturing and shipping.

We Two Gypsies

I just received my sample shirt, and it is absolutely beautiful! I am pleased with the ease of use with the app.
I tried a couple of other print on demand companies with multiple issues, but it looks like this one is a keeper
Thank you!

March 6, 2020

Hi, We Two Gypsies!

Thank you so much for providing feedback. We’re excited to hear that you're enjoying the Gooten app and that your samples have been great! If you need anything in the future, please reach out to our Partner Support Team. We're always here to help!

Top Title

App was easy to use and offered all features to meet my needs. The customer support is like no other, best I have experienced. Create a relationship and are easy to communicate with. Makes the experience and app that much better!

March 6, 2020

Hi, Top Title!

We think you're pretty great as well. Our Support team is always here for you should you need anything. Thank you so much for your support!

Joseph+Sue

Note: I've only printed stickers from Gooten. I do not use the drop shipping features. The vinyl stickers are great--the quality feels sturdy. There have been incidences where the images have come out a bit grainy, however their email team responds immediately with a solution. Great customer service.

Stacey M Design

The app was pretty easy to use. The product selection was good. The only issue I have is with the quality of the t-shirts. The print wears off very quickly. On one t-shirt it started to look bad after only one washing. After a few washings it looked awful. I had to remove all of the t-shirts from my store. However, the mugs are great.

February 6, 2020

Hi Stacey,

Thank you for providing feedback. We’re excited to hear that the mugs you’ve received have been high quality and that you’re enjoying using the Gooten app!

We take quality control very seriously and continuously monitor our manufacturer network for signs of quality issues. If you ever have a problem with an order, please reach out so we can make it right. What you’re describing is not at all acceptable, and we’ve had one of our support leads reach out to you to get this taken care of.

Please let us know if there should ever be anything else that is an issue, and we will always work with you to make it right.

Custom Family Gifts

They claim to be Print-on-demand but do not have order notes.
If you use this app, you cannot offer expedited shipping. All orders are made to be standard and there is no way to update it.
In short, the app sucks.

The company, shipped flawed canvases and refused to replace citing damage was within their threshold. Hope your customers enjoy their threshold.

Software is really awful. Prepare to accidentally cancel orders, not understand how to ship internationally.

Printful is much better in every way.

February 3, 2020

We’re so sorry to hear about these issues. We’ve reviewed your support requests and see that our support specialist issued a reprint for this order; damage is never okay with us, and we will always make it right as long as we know about it. Please let us know if you have any concerns with the new canvas.

Gooten offers expedited shipping and worldwide shipping as an option, with very few exceptions on very few products. For our Shopify partners who want to offer standard, expedited, and overnight shipping options, we recommend installing the Advanced Shipping Rules app. This provides a seamless shipping experience for your customers. We’d be happy to help walk you through setting that up!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We take all feedback from our partners very seriously and have passed your suggestion for gift/order notes on to our Product Team. We are working hard to get this enabled across all of our manufacturers to ensure a consistent experience regardless of the product you order or the manufacturer that produces it.

Journo Travel Goods

We have tried a number of POD fulfillment providers and no one is as good as Gooten. We love them and plan on using them for years and years to come!

South Lakota

The spectrum of products are nice. I was disappointed with the colors in a throw blanket being very muted from the design files submitted. The color format and file type was submitted correctly. More importantly, the problem solving is completely subpar. Though the customer service is friendly, there is no phone number, and no live chat. The only communication is through email which is not effective. After having issues with an order, it took days to resolve, and we're still unhappy with the "solution" presented. It would be a lot better if there was a way to communicate with a representative and they had a more responsive support system rather than be forced to write and wait. That is important.

CoreyPaigeDesigns

I really love the Gooten App. It's helped me launch products that I wouldn't have otherwise been able to sell. The installation process is a breeze and the API connection makes everything so simple for me. When a customer buys a product from my Shopify store that is linked through Gooten, I do not have to touch anything, Gooten does it all. Their support has also been super helpful, whenever I have a question they answer immediately, even on weekends. I am looking forward to adding more Gooten products to my Shopify Store!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14