Gooten: Print on Demand

Gooten: Print on Demand

by Gooten

A comprehensive Print on Demand solution for growing stores

BEL IVE Clothing Co.

I like the range of products they offer but would wish that there would be more branding options and more products produced and shipped in Europe. Also the shipping is very high. I like gooten but there are some things to improve! :-)

September 24, 2020

Hey there, thank you so much for your feedback! We are always striving to improve and create the best space possible for our partners to succeed. We're so glad that you are satisfied with the product selection, and will pass your feedback about branding options along to the team! Thanks again, and we look forward to continuing to work with you.

Tanzania Collection

The app integrates seamlessly to your website and couldn't be easier to use. I use Gooten for print on demand photography prints. The products have been great and service is quick.

September 24, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We're so glad you are satisfied with your photography prints. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Meraki Collective | Mommy + Me Clothing Boutique

This app is amazing and is one of the best apps I've tried that flows through so smoothly to my site. It also updates revisions and deletes straight from the app which I love because you'll know that your products will always be up to date. Their product offering is such a wide range that fits perfectly for what I'm looking for!

September 18, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We're so happy you love our extensive product catalog and the ease of use from our site. Thanks so much for being a Gooten partner!

The Scarlet Wagon Boutique

I've placed one sample order so far and I'm super-happy with it! Their catalog of products is extensive and they're on their way to doing some really great things for their sellers. My sample order was delivered 7 business days after it was ordered, which places the TAT at 3-4 days. Very happy with Gooten!

September 18, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We're so glad that you're happy with the options on the product catalog. We can't wait to continue working with you! Thanks for being a Gooten partner.

My Pet Supply Co.

Super easy to use. Set up is very easy. Integrates perfectly. Best part is that I don't have to do anything because once an order is placed, Gooten does the rest!! I have had great return time on my products and my customers have had no complaints. Great print on demand for today's business needs!!

September 10, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for leaving us a review! We're so happy that you are liking Gooten and its ease of use. Thanks for being a Gooten partner, we look forward to continuing to work with you!

Willow and Poppy

Gooten has been an amazing 'success partner'. When I wanted to add dropshipping, I had no idea where to start! Shopify has a few options listed and after reading about each, I went with Gooten. From first hand experience, not only is their platform very easy to use as I build my Shopify store, their attention to every question has been fantastic. They also double check my designs when an initial order is placed, to be sure the design fits the product accurately! This alleviates a lot of stress and helps ensure my shop is offering the best customer service possible. Highly recommend.

September 10, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're thrilled to hear that you are having a great experience with Gooten! We also love that you are liking the integration with Shopify to create all your awesome products! We look forward to continuing to work with you, thanks for being a Gooten partner.

Pineiro Design Co.

Easy integration and setup with my store. I really like that the product catalogue is extensive. I wish the shipping was a little more reasonable for smaller items.

September 8, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're so glad you are satisfied with the product selection! We look forward to continuing to work with you.

graceful trappings

Running a business was always such a scary thought to me, but since using Gooten, I actually have fun "working!" I could spend hours on here, and it's so amazing seeing my designs become products others can have and love as much as I do. Gooten has changed my business for the better.

September 4, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for leaving this awesome review. We're thrilled that you are having a great experience and enjoying bringing your business to life! We look forward to continuing to work with you as a Gooten partner and provide you a space for success!

Sol chaser co

I’m new to this app but I love it how simple and easy it is to choose an item And design. Easy customer service , shipping and great overall app.

September 1, 2020

Hi there, thanks for an awesome review! We're so happy to hear that you are loving Gooten. We can't wait to continue working with you as a Gooten partner!

Ballet Geek

Fast turned around of a product. Customer in NJ was happy to have received it in 4 days from ordering. Customer service was helpful in answering questions from my email and solved the problem quickly.

September 1, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We're thrilled to hear you're having a great experience. We can't wait to keep working with you as a Gooten partner!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24