Gooten: Print on Demand

Print on Demand Solutions for Visionary Brands

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

JennsWorld

This app had great products to personalize and for my customers to make their own. They carry a wide variety and it's made of quality material. Their turnaround time is amazing as well as their customer service. I would absolutely recommend this as a great addition to your store.

Julery

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 19 hours

Sehr guter Print on Demand Service und kostenlos. Bin zufrieden, Handhabung ist einfach. Kann diese App weiterempfehlen.

Michelle Bracewell Art

I'm so glad I found Gooten! I was using Printify and had many issues with them. Creating my items in Gooten has been really straight forward. Thanks!

Calyco

Just started with Gooten and setup was easy. Product hub is easy to navigate, template guidelines for artwork is provided, and you can save and organize your designs for use now or later. Design interface is detailed and professional. The only thing I wish they would add is the ability to mark favorite products under your account.

chriskcreates

Gooten is great! I love the shipping / production times and the products are much better quality than expected. Only thing I wish was better was the mock up image generation. Some of them did not look as great as I would expect.

kveks

Location Singapore

In my search for a good POD, Gooten satisfies most of my requirements. Pros include good mockups, well-priced products, easy and no lag UI and good quality products. The main con for me is the lack of custom packaging (only custom packing slips are available). Overall, enjoy the experience using Gooten as a POD.

Bradstreet and Co.

So far I really like this app. It's very easy to use. So far I have only played around with the system to get an idea of how to use it, but I will soon be creating designs and ordering samples. I can't wait to see how they turn out!

October 5, 2022

Hi! Thanks so much for leaving us a review! We are thrilled to hear you have enjoyed your experience with Gooten so far. We're excited for you to create new designs and order some samples!

Reform Stead

Time spent using app 4 minutes

Love that this app integrates with Shopify and Etsy!! Also they have TONS of great products to customize. Looking forward to working with them!

October 5, 2022

We appreciate your feedback! We are glad to know that you're satisfied with using Gooten so far and look forward to working with you more!

Tee Owl

Great selection of products and tees with good competitive prices. Easy to use interface and a robust production network including internationally. The one issue for me personally is not having an easy way to moving and manipulating the art around the print area on the shirts and not having a second mock up where the shirt is shown on a model. There is also no png option for the mock up so the background is transparent.

October 5, 2022

Hi, we're so glad to hear that you are enjoying your experience with Gooten so far! We love offering a wide variety of products for our partners at affordable rates and are always adding fun new additions to the catalog. On the note of designing and mockups, we are always looking for great new ways to make our service more user friendly, and will pass this feedback along to the team for future platform updates. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, and thank you for being a Gooten partner!

imvartwork

Location Germany

they offer a good variety of products and their support answered my request very quickly. I also really like the shipping cost calculator! personally, I would love to see fabric and wallpaper in their product catalog! with that it'd be a perfect 5 star review from me!

October 5, 2022

Hi there and thank you so much for leaving us a review! We are so happy to hear you enjoy our product catalog and shipping calculator! As always, we value getting feedback to learn of ways we are able to improve so thank you for taking the time to provide us with this, and we'll be sure to pass your product feedback along to our team! We look forward to working with you more, and thank you for being a Gooten partner.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42