Reviews (494)

4.4

Merchants appreciate this print-on-demand app for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and wide range of high-quality products. They commend its unique customization options, responsive customer service, and prompt delivery. The app's competitive pricing and free version are also appreciated. It's mobile-optimized, secure, and integrates with various third-party apps. The 24/7 customer support and multiple payment options are also highlighted.

March 31, 2024

When push came to shove, Gooten exceeded my expectations. They were able to handle my 800+ orders during this past holiday rush season with ease. I did not have any delays with product turnaround and the majority of my customers loved their ordered item.

Also, their customer service reps are very helpful and they were able to solve any issues that came up.

I do think their user interface is a bit dated so I hope they can update it soon.

TheDynaSmiles.com
Over 7 years using the app
May 29, 2024

Fantastic service, hassle-free shopify integration, received decent support over email. One of the very few woven product suppliers with a seamless automatic setup.

Arcana Trove
New Zealand
About 2 months using the app
April 15, 2024

I've just found Gotten and I am happy to say that I haven't had any problems with them. I understand why Shopify has them on their top list at this time.

Inspirational Giftings
About 1 month using the app
April 22, 2024

I really appreciate the ease of their product creation platform. Very easy to use, almost intuitive. I look forward to a long association.

CLH Designs
24 days using the app
June 8, 2024

Gooten is the most fragmented disconnected print on demand supplier / Middleman I have used. I thought since they were slightly cheaper than printful it would be worth the switch, but I have had nothing but constant headaches with them. Nothing is seamless you almost have to manually do everything and there is hardly anything online when it comes to support. Seriously don't waste your time here.

Orange Man Bad
10 days using the app
March 4, 2024

Easy to setup, great support articles, just waiting on getting our first order in now. I love how big the product line up is and the option that they have available/

Bigfoot's Rockeaters
15 days using the app
May 28, 2024

Nice app, easy to use, and the integration works well.

theauroraguy.com
27 days using the app
May 20, 2024

I like the quality of the products.

very efficient services.

I recommend Gooten to anyone who wants to start a print on demand store on Shopify

Majumake
Brazil
4 days using the app
May 9, 2024

I love the range these guys have. Some really unique products like candles and fleece blankets that you wouldn't necessarily expect to see from a POD supplier. The magic mugs are really cool as well. I think if you don't wanna just sell tshirts and phone cases, there are some great options in their catalogue. Great templates, too. The only downside would be they seem a bit pricier than other vendors, but that's just up to you to fold that into the cost so not a major downside but worth noting if you're just getting started.

Cozytown
About 4 hours using the app
February 21, 2024

This app is super useful to use! Really easy integration with shopify and fulfilling orders. :) I didnt really have to do anything and its so easy to add products. Definitely love them and cant wait to keep using this company!

lilxbun