Gooten: Print on Demand

Print on Demand Solutions for Visionary Brands

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

AK Organic Abstracts

I have been using Gooten for a year. The quality of the products is great, and it integrates well on whole. However they do NOT do well when it comes to addressing valid and fairly significant issues, such as needed original shipping information passed from their manufacturer to the original carrier, then on to USPS, so that I have what I need to file a claim with the carrier for losses when packages are lost. Gooten's response? "Not our problem - explain what to expect to your customer." When I mentioned that their system had no way to note a VAT paid by a UK customer via Etsy custom order, so that the customer wasn't billed for VAT twice, I was told they hadn't heard any complaints yet from their manufacturers, so there was no issue to address. I'm sure customers billed for VAT twice and anyone ordering via Etsy would disagree. The list goes on. Plus, CS is only available via email and can take days. Slowly but surely their refusal to address major problems and deficiencies in their system are outweighing the quality of their product.

generationatomic

Works well so far! Seems better prices than other stores too. Gives me a chance to make a decent profit off of merchandise sales.

udreamr

They literally take FOREVER to ship your products. From the beginning we have had to email upset customers on why Gooten is dragging their feet... they keep changing there shipment times farther and farther out. We have emailed Gooten a number of times and it's always excuses. Definitely changing to a different service.

K1ng Cringe Store

I have had a great experience with Gooten so far. My Partnerships manager is very helpful and supportive and makes the process much easier for a solopreneur like myself. Would recommend.

December 6, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We love to see that you are enjoying working with us and that you appreciate our support team as much as we do. We look forward to working with you more!

Designs By Wildside

There's hardly any customer service. They are not like the other POD services I used in the past. If you need help you probably won't get any. I am about to cancel my orders and move to another POD in the middle of it.

November 11, 2021

We are sorry to hear about your experience in working with us - We understand your concern and are always looking for ways to improve, could you please email us at partnersupport@gooten.com? We would like to figure out how to support you better. Thank you.

The Millennial Mutt

Integration of this app was a breeze. They are fast and easy to use! Obsessed is an understatement. They are my go-to-app from now on.

November 5, 2021

We're so glad to hear that you are enjoying your experience with Gooten so far and that our app is easy to use! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are looking forward to working with you more!

Dancespiration Designs

Installation and interface is easy to use. Great product selection and customer support. Very happy so far.

November 5, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We love to see that you are enjoying working with us and that you appreciate our customer support team as much as we do. We look forward to working with you more. Thank you for scaling with Gooten!

Pets on Merch

The app installation was straightforward once I read the instructions. They have a wide range of products, including some that I haven't seen on other print-on-demand apps. I would like them to add ways my customers can automatically add personalization to the order, but so far, Great app.

November 1, 2021

Hi there! Thanks so much for leaving us a review! We appreciate your feedback and we are thrilled to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us. We love offering a wide variety of products for our partners and are always adding fun new additions to the catalog. Thank you for scaling with Gooten!

Death & Co Market

This app is very user-friendly. The customer service has been very helpful and walked me through each step and provided samples of every product we have requested.

October 18, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We love hearing that you are enjoying working with Gooten and that you love our customer support team as much as we do. Thank you for scaling with Gooten!

Wizzle World

2 Orders, 1 customer.
8/7 order date. 8/11 product shipped. Today is 9/13 and customer has not received the item. Gooten's 'manufacturer' has not received the item back (return to sender) - and they won't ship out a replacement until they get it back. Normally I would agree with this, but not in this circumstance. Order #2 - Customer decides to order again and send to different address. Order was placed 8/25. Today is 9/13 and the order has not started fulfillment yet. --- I will update this with Gooten's resolution as I'm still waiting to hear one. Not likely going to be good and I'm ready to halt all business relations with them.

September 14, 2021

Hi there, we deeply apologize for your less than satisfactory experience. We hear your concerns, and will pass all feedback along to our team. Please reach out to us with more info if you would like, so we can connect you with a team member to assist in correcting your experience. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38