4.4

Merchants appreciate this print-on-demand app for its user-friendly interface, wide range of high-quality products, and competitive pricing. It's praised for its seamless integration with Shopify and diverse customization options. Many highlight the responsive customer service and fast shipping times. Unique features such as customized neck labels for sweatshirts and hoodies are also noted. The app is described as easy to install and integrates well with Shopify.

November 23, 2023

Would recommend! Easy to use and integrate with Shopify, and love the range of products available.

AR School Spirit
15 days using the app
March 18, 2024

Great POD

WallsDecorPrints
1 minute using the app
October 27, 2023

I ordered a mug recently to see how quickly my order will be received to New York and I ordered on a weekend and received it in less than a week! I love it. This is exactly the type of experience that I want my customers to have and I'm glad I chose Gooten as my supplier. The shipping was not only fast the mug I ordered was packed so well and is a great quality mug!!! Highly recommend

Roast Magic Beans
2 months using the app
October 16, 2023

Great service so far, integrated well with my website and customers said the items arrived as expected

Forbidden Pre
About 1 month using the app
December 29, 2015

Good products and excellent customer support! Easy to use and they really listen when you have a suggestion or need an improvement.

Airportag
Almost 8 years using the app
April 29, 2016

They're really only getting better. Love the prices, customer service and quality. My favourite print on demand company, hands down!

Clary Pollack Fine Art
Over 7 years using the app
November 18, 2019

I tried to use them for my mugs because the price was so low. But I always order samples first and time and time again , the samples were bad. I settle on using them for my greeting cards The interface to add products ( at least for Greeting cards ) have always been clunky and non-intuitive. The shipping feels extremely high. I hope they keep improving.

Essential Oil Style
Over 7 years using the app
October 10, 2023

I love the variety of baby items offered on Gooten. They have items not found anywhere else.

LaFlecheDesigns
About 1 month using the app
Edited April 25, 2020

Gooten's system is really good. Support is fast and responsive. They have a ton of options so you can find anything you need.

PortraitUp
About 6 years using the app
November 25, 2020

I have been using the Gooten app for almost 2 years now and really love it. There products are extremely high quality, the design features are very easy to use, it is a simpler platform than some and they have managed to get their shipping prices down so they are very competive even for platforms where you might have free shipping. I frequently compare the prices and product offerings to some of the other competitors to Gooten and it always wins...I highly recommend this app with your Shopify store.

Totally Toronto Art Inc.
Almost 6 years using the app
Gooten replied December 14, 2020

Hey there! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we appreciate that! We are delighted to hear of your positive experience with us and agree that Gooten does our best to provide excellent products and prices that are hard to beat! We appreciate you being a Gooten partner!