Gooten: Print on Demand

Gooten: Print on Demand | Reviews

by Gooten

Print on Demand Solutions for Visionary Brands

Wolff Studio

I used Gooten to order art prints which I was hoping to sell through my website. The app's UI was clunky and unintuitive. Shipping was very expensive, and I ended up spending quite a lot just to get four samples. When the prints arrived, it became immediately obvious that Gooten doesn't take quality seriously. Image contrast was blown way out of proportion, and the colors lacked the richness and nuance of the source material. I would not recommend this app for artists. Given the limited inventory of POD items, I don't know why you'd choose Gooten over its competitors.

May 21, 2021

Hey there! We are upset to see your experience hasn't been positive. Our customer support team always wants to hear about these types of issues and experiences so we know how to help you and how to better ourselves for the future. Thank you for your patience as we work this out.

Hinckley Lane

I'm just getting started with print on demand and Gooten is the best I've found so far. The setup process is easy and the samples I've gotten are so high quality. I'm looking forward to adding products to my shop.

March 22, 2021

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving us a review! We love to hear of our partners experiences. We are always thrilled to find out that the things we work so hard to provide are appreciated by our partners! Thank you for scaling with Gooten!

Puzzlarts

Very easy to set up and add new products. There are enough product specific guidelines so that you can optimize for print quality. Very easy to add variants as well for items like posters of different sizes. Shipping prices aren't that bad for fulfillment within the US on most products.

March 22, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review! We are so happy to hear you enjoy our products and our print quality. These are two very important things we want to ensure for our partners and always love to hear they notice! Thank you for scaling with Gooten!

marsbite

The process was fairly smooth. I sold a canvas with them and it was produced and shipped on time, they manually checked to make sure my design was the right dimensions before they printed it which was nice

March 11, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review. We are thrilled to hear that your experience has been positive with us. We always love to hear of the ways Gooten is working with partners to help their shop!

Sloppy Joe Original Glassware

Great range of products and great customer service. I was very happy with how fast they were to respond.

March 11, 2021

Hi there and thank you so much for your review! We are so incredibly happy to hear you are enjoying your time with us. Thank you for choosing Gooten to scale your shop with!

PEACE OF SASS

Love the quality of the printing and variety of products. My customers are also very happy with the quality. I find the software pretty straightforward to use. Things I would change: shipping costs are way too costly (especially when it's important for small businesses to provide free shipping to customers as an incentive, this eats a lot of my profit. The shipping fees are also more than what I would typically pay to mail these objects.); I’d love to have better product mock-ups that parallel or are the same as what you use to show products in your product catalog. Why aren't these available? Lastly, I'd like to see the platform compatible on all devices (especially tablets!), not just a laptop or desktop.

March 9, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We are thrilled to hear you are mostly enjoying working with us and appreciate the feedback in ways you would like to see us improve. We value the input from our partners and like to know the ways we can suit them best. Thank you for choosing to scale your shop with Gooten!

Treasure Glow World

I really enjoyed using gooten in creating some of the items I added to my mother's day gift special collections. It had a lot of product in their catalog that are not too frequent anywhere else.
I loved using it a lot
Thank you gooten.

March 8, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We love to hear the experience of working with us has been positive with us! Thank you so much for scaling your shop with Gooten! We look forward to continuing to work with you.

Bibles and Coffee

So far so good with Gooten. We've seen great turn around times with orders that are true to what they say in there FAQ pages. I do wish they had an option to add marketing inserts into packaging as well as blind shipping. I did notice our products now don't have our name on the return address so I'm eating the cost and having them ship to me first to package more nicely and with our packaging. Another piece of feedback is to create a better rewards program such as Printful has. Spend X amount in a month get better discounts on products. Their VIP program doesn't offer any sort of discounts, just better response times for customer support essentially. Overall, I am happy so far!

March 4, 2021

Hey there, thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear your positive experience with us. We also very much appreciate your feedback and will be reporting back to our support team! Thank you for scaling with Gooten!

Resident Local

ordered samples of the wine tumbler, koozie and viking tumber and LOVE the print quality. Just hooked this up to our store, cant wait to show our customers what else we have!

March 4, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for the review! We are so excited to hear how much you love our quality. We are so thrilled to hear about your store's growth. Thank you for scaling with Gooten!

All Over Brutality

Print quality on tees is subpar; however, the turnaround time is good. Love to come back once their quality control is a little better.

March 4, 2021

Hi there! We are sorry to hear about your experience. Our support team definitely wants to learn more about this. Please submit a ticket through our helpdesk. Again, we apologize for this experience. Thank you for your patience as we review this.