Gooten: Print on Demand

Print on Demand Solutions for Visionary Brands

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Garavogue Company

gooten is greats; I love their metal
Prints. Easy intuitive interface, well-priced. Highly recommend!

Keep Salem Odd

I chose to connect the Gooten app to my Shopify store because they had products that were key to my plan but that I couldn't find elsewhere. The app for creating products and sharing them to your Shopify (or elsewhere) is fairly straightforward and I can see that it has more options I haven't even looked into yet. Installation and set up were seamless and intuitive. I do like that you can bulk upload a lot of art work at once. It would be super fabulous if you could apply that artwork to a product as a bunch of variations all at once. As it is, you have to go through a many-click process one by one, as far as I can tell. I know Gooten has been around a long time, and I feel like they have capabilities I can grow into, which is nice.

Gothdollbymika

Love what they have to offer and it's easy to connect to my shopify store and easy to use.
They have a nice variety of items to customize

The MRC Store

Gooten has some awesome product choices that are perfect to use for a new spring/summer launch on my store. Gooten has always been easy, customer-centered and friendly. No complaints here! Thanks Gooten!

The Cultivate Shop

We used this app to help us with some print-on-demand art. Whenever we've used it, it's been quick, helpful, and customer service friendly. We had an issue with a customer's order, and I reached out to get assistance. Within 24 hours, I got a response and my issue fixed.

HumorMeAlways

I've been very satisfied with Gooten. They are hands on and they care about their clients. Integration between them and Shopify is smooth and extremely easy to do.

Stickerfule

Great POD partner, way more helpful and hands on than others in the space. I have it integrated into two separate stores. Amazing variety of products above and beyond other providers. Overall the Shopify integration works perfectly, as well.

Count Your Smiles

Gooten is a great app with a strong integration with Shopify. It's simple to set up and configure and their fulfillment prices are reasonable. Shipping costs occasionally make it prohibitive to use them, especially for small card-based products, but for larger packages their bulk discounts are good.

AK Organic Abstracts

I have been using Gooten for a year. The quality of the products is great, and it integrates well on whole. However they do NOT do well when it comes to addressing valid and fairly significant issues, such as needed original shipping information passed from their manufacturer to the original carrier, then on to USPS, so that I have what I need to file a claim with the carrier for losses when packages are lost. Gooten's response? "Not our problem - explain what to expect to your customer." When I mentioned that their system had no way to note a VAT paid by a UK customer via Etsy custom order, so that the customer wasn't billed for VAT twice, I was told they hadn't heard any complaints yet from their manufacturers, so there was no issue to address. I'm sure customers billed for VAT twice and anyone ordering via Etsy would disagree. The list goes on. Plus, CS is only available via email and can take days. Slowly but surely their refusal to address major problems and deficiencies in their system are outweighing the quality of their product.

generationatomic

Works well so far! Seems better prices than other stores too. Gives me a chance to make a decent profit off of merchandise sales.