Gooten: Print on Demand

Print on Demand Solutions for Visionary Brands

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

nettybettymerch.com

I installed this app to create on demand products. They have a nice variety products at competitive prices. It was easy to install and get started creating product. They could improve on their product mock-ups and product description integration.

February 1, 2021

Hi there and thank you for leaving us a review. We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience and the ease of working with us. We also thank you for your feedback as we are always looking on ways to improve. We look forward to working with you more!

Beagle Lush

Hi , I was looking to start my own print on demand store . I found alot of great products on Gooten especially with the customization they offer on all they're products. Will definitely add some of these to my store . Thanks

January 27, 2021

Hey there and thanks for writing us a review! We are thrilled to hear you enjoy the ability to customize on our wide variety of products. Thank you for working with us!

Mari's Spot

I wanted to find a print on demand company that offers puzzles, and I am so glad I found Gooten from this initial search! They have SO many wonderful products that I can't wait to add to my shop!

January 27, 2021

Hey there! Thank you for leaving us a review. We are so happy to hear your feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying our wide variety of products! We are happy to work with you.

Mamatabushi

Easy to use app with great customer service. In addition this is the only POD app that features calendars which is great!

January 25, 2021

Hey there and thanks or the review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy our customer service. We value their work so much and are happy to hear that is seen. Thank you for being a Gooten partner.

BTS Love Lights

I liked how easy it was to design my own products, but I think it would be better if we were supplied with more mockup images to post to our own store. Additionally, a lot of my customers are not based in the United States and shipping can get very expensive, especially if they order more than one type of product.

January 19, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review. We like to hear the feedback from our partners to give us some ideas to see how we can improve. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! We hope to work with you again soon!

Zero Charlie

The app is easier to use than most POD platforms. The pricing, especially when compared to Printful, is exceptional. The ability to add custom neck labels to branding is a plus. All new POD e-commerce stores must definitely try gooten.

January 14, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We love to hear that we are a company you recommend. Thank you so much for being a Gooten partner!

CardNow

I found Gooten looking for an POD company to help us add premium packaging and card/envelops for our gift cards. Integration through Shopify, drop ship, POD...they checked all the boxes andi t works well.

January 14, 2021

Hey there! Thank you for leaving us a review. We are thrilled to hear you have had a positive experience with us. We are happy to see that our integration has worked with ease and has added to your success. Thank you for being a Gooten partner!

The Write Journey

I previously posted a very positive review of Gooten. At the time it was based on my initial interaction with the products and design. I love that they offer a huge variety of products to choose from for POD. They make it very easy to add your designs, also. What made me change from a 5-star to 3-star review has more to do with the difficulty I am having in adding the shipping to my Shopify store. It has been tremendously stressful, and still to no avail. I reached out to customer service, but have not heard back yet. I am not sure if there is an actual customer service number, so I am using email for help. I wasn't wanting to have to pay for another app (which seems to be the only way to integrate Gooten's shipping rates hassle-free) at $29/mo to set up shipping without doing it manually. As a new business, I am looking for ease and affordability, and Gooten has dropped the ball here for me. I still love the speed of the fulfillment process, but after receiving my kiss-cut stickers yesterday, I found that they were not kiss-cut. The came as a full 3"x4" sticker. That was very disappointing because I switched over to Gooten for their stickers specifically. Unfortunately, due to the difficulties integrating their shipping with Shopify, products not matching what is described, and not being able to reach customer service in a timely fashion, I have to look elsewhere for POD services. Gooten just isn't the good fit I thought it was. It may be for others, but for me, it's a disappointing "no". Just an FYI if you do choose to use them, or any POD company...order samples, and call support to make sure everything is in order. You don't want to sacrifice your business and reputation if it's not correct.

January 14, 2021

Hi there, thank you for leaving us a review! We are thrilled to hear we have competitive pricing, quality, and the design process. We are always happy to hear feedback to better improve so thank you for giving us your review on the mock ups. We appreciate your input and are happy to have you as a Gooten partner!

BlanketCuties

Really great app, easy to use and simple to setup. There's a large selection of products to decide from with decent costs. Would highly recommend!

January 12, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback! We are happy to hear you are enjoying the broad range of products and low prices. We are so happy you are a Gooten partner!

Charmain Schuh Creations

Gooten is easy to design with and has a great product selection. It connected easily with my Shopify store and has reasonable pricing! I recommend!

January 11, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for writing a review. We are happy to hear that the integration with Shopify has ran as smooth! Thank you for being a Gooten partner.