Gratisfaction

Gratisfaction

by Apps Mav

Birthday, Giveaways, Referral, Loyalty, Rewards. Etsy loyalty

BELLADONNA

Firstly when you are trying something new for a non techie is can be quite scary. This app has covered all bases and a lot of thought has been put into the development of this app. I look forward to seeing how much it will help increase my list. Last but not least the support is awesome and Praveen was exceptionally patient with me and really helped me with all the questions I had. Thank you for an awesome experience and keep up the good work!

Lucy B's Beauty

I am VERY pleased with this APP and are growing our fans and followers faster than anything we've done before, The Customer service is EXCELLENT, their chat and knowledge of what you may need and how to do it really excells on all levels. Thank you Gratisfaction.. I sure have that :) and so will you! Lucy

HRH Equestrian

As a customer I love to get reward points when I shop, so it was only natural to offer the same to my customers. My only problem is, I can't get it to work. Whenever I hit 'SAVE', i get a white screen with a loading sign that turns and turns forever. It freezes my browser, I have to refresh, and it erases all the changes I made. I contacted support, they told me I might have automatically signed off. So I signed off voluntarily, signed in again, still the same thing. I just lost 2 hours translating everything to get my page in French, and its stuck on loading... Its very infuriating :( Anyone knows how to fix this ? Thanks !

April 23, 2020

[UPDATE JULY 21, 2020] We have now released auto-translation of all front end fields for 7 languages. And, also made other enhancements to the language feature.
My name is Akash Malik. I am the founder of Apps Mav.
I totally agree and understand your frustration.
First of all my sincere apologies.

Solution: We will hire a high-quality french translator at our cost and translate and also do a detailed test for you to ensure both you and your customers get an awesome experience when engaging with our app.

I have emailed you as well.
Stay Safe And Regards
Akash

Go Smart Watch

Easy to set up and great customer service to help you with any additional questions. I would definitely recommend!

Little Sweethearts Co.

super simple and easy to set up the rewards campaigns and fast response support team. Definitely recommend.

bazarbizar.eu

A very useful app and professional support and at the same time in chat thank Praveen Kumar for his availability and competence.

iLux Vienna

1million stars! This app is beyond amazing. Effortlessly destroys any other loyalty and refferal app out there. Ive had a great experience using tons of features it provides and the customer support is great! Highly recommended

Climactic Adventures

we've been using this app on our store for quite a while and it worked great until we changed our theme and somehow messed up the installation. I contacted their support and Praveen got it taken care of quickly! Thanks guys. Keep up the great work!

The Halal Shop Canada

I recently installed the app. So far seems pretty good. Easy to use and a good FREE option for new businesses like mine. I had a little issue and client service is outstanding! The issue wasn't resolved but it was due to issues at Shopify. Shopify has lots of issues and soon I might go somewhere else.

This app and the guys behind the app are simply outstanding!

Highly recommended

dailybox

HI, I have been look around various loyalty apps finally it looks this one really awesome , and friendly supporting guys. Highly recommended

Previous 1 3 4 5 6