Gratisfaction

Gratisfaction

by Apps Mav

Holiday Giveaways & Contests, Loyalty, Referral, Birthday,

Addide Stores

The App was recently installed with great features. Customer service has been extremely amazing and helpful.

Caspar Curiosities

Super spammy to my customers. Attracts spam bots forcing you to upgrade to the paid program in order to delete them.

August 24, 2021

Hi there
My name is Akash Malik. I am the founder of Apps Mav.

As I had personally written to you when you first wrote to us , I'd like to once again assure you and the readers of this review that we do not engage in any such practice.

On the contrary, we have multiple anti-cheat and anti-spam algorithms running to ensure genuine participation including for e.g. to block invalid/fake email addresses, captcha, etc. . And we regularly update these algorithms. We treat privacy seriously.

Further the app also has a bulk user delete feature to help you delete any number of users that you'd like to remove easily and quickly.

TBH, It's quite hurtful to see such a statement :-((

I'd like to welcome you again and assure you that our team is here to support and stand behind the product.

I believe that the number of features our app has will pleasantly surprise you and help you achieve many of your business goals. So please give us a try!

I assure all our customers of our support, privacy and commitment to the product.

Stay Safe And Regards
Akash

Sassy Fabric Queen

Absolutely love Gratisfication.
Migrating to Shopify was super simple and handled quickly by the AppsMav team.
Wouldn't consider any other app. It's got everything I need and more.

Shine Sticker Studio

I just started using this app so we will see how it goes, but I'm very excited! Customer service has been very kind and helpful, and the app seems very user friendly! Thank you!

Fabuluxwall

Like this app for prompt customer service. The app has all cool features to bring shoppers in multiple ways. I am new and will give insights on those features later down the road.

Tags 4 Pets

Nous utilisons cette app pour notre programme de fidélité pour nos clients. Elle est vraiment super, facile à utiliser et à configurer.
Il y a bcp d'options de récompenses mais aussi d'actions à effectuer.
Les différents templates sont utilisables sans avoir besoin de graphiste.
Concernant le support, il est vraiment extra. Des réponses toujours rapides et des explications complètes.
Bref une super app que nous ne pouvons que recommander à toute personne qui souhaite offrir un très bon système de programme de fidélité.

E-Optician by Objectt Optik Co. Ltd.

This app is great! I tried more than 3 referral apps, but none of them goes through the extreme detail that Gratisfaction does. Not only that, but their customer support is extremely good!

Reptiles Lounge

I tried literally 5 loyalty program apps before this one and am blown away. The setup process is seamless and intuitive, the number of features available for even the free plan is incredible, and the design is fantastic. This app will help me make a big impression on my customers along with my new theme version rolling out, so I'm super excited about all of it. This app is a MUSTTTTT. Just try it and you'll ditch your current loyatly app LOL!

L'Antre d'Yggdrasil

[ENGLISH BELOW]
Il y a beaucoup d'options afin de pouvoir gagner des points, et ce, gratuitement : création du compte, carte cadeau, parrainage, partage de liens, anniversaire, achat. Je pense avoir essayé au moins 10 applications de Shopify, celle-ci reste la meilleure. Le design est peut-être pas assez élaboré mais après discussion avec l'équipe, il est prévu un UPDATE en mars 2021 où le design sera très joli !
L'application est gratuite, il passe beaucoup de temps pour vous via TCHAT et email, je pense que vous pouvez faire un don à bien plaire pour les remercier. Un geste qui je pense saura les ravir. Je recommande et je me réjouis de voir le nouveau design en action très prochainement. À bientôt et merci beaucoup ! La Boutique de L'Antre d'Yggdrasil vous remercie. [ENGLISH]
There are many options to earn points, free of charge: account creation, gift card, sponsorship, link sharing, birthday, purchase. I think I've tried at least 10 apps from Shopify, this one is still the best. The design may not be elaborate enough but after discussion with the team, an UPDATE is planned in March 2021 where the design will be very nice!
The application is free, he spends a lot of time for you via TCHAT and email, I think you can make a donation to please them to thank them. A gesture that I think will delight them. I recommend and look forward to seeing the new design in action very soon. See you soon and thank you very much! The Boutique de L'Antre d'Yggdrasil thanks

Pets Adore Gifts

We have now used this app on two of our sites and both feature functionality and service/support are second to none. Awesome customer experience guys. Keep up the great work and grow, grow grow :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8