Gratisfaction

Gratisfaction

by Apps Mav

Birthday, Giveaways, Loyalty, Rewards, Referral. Etsy loyalty

Quiet Rebel Den

Just installed the app and I had a little issue. The customer service was great. They fixed the problem for me in less than 2 hours. Very grateful.

Chocolat Michel Cluizel USA

This app seems to be really, really good, lots of advantages to growing your business. Praveen was very helpful and walked me through tabs I was unsure about. But the overall app seems very user-friendly. I can't wait to see the results, which are very measurable. Great work! :)

Campbell's of Ardara

This is a great little app that ticks a lot of boxes and can run servral campaigns to draw customers in and keep them loyal. Another very impressive feature was the genuine intrest and help Praveen in support took in helping me get my campaign just right.
I strongly recommend this for your store

Its Candy Darlings

This seems to be a pretty great app. Easiest app to install. Time will tell if its user friendly and bug free.

Cons: It has a birthday reward for entering their birthdate but can't find where it generates them anything on their actual birthday (coupons, extra points on that day, etc). So you'll probably need another app to send them coupons. There doesn't seem to be a way to give them extra points though.

Brooklyn Fifth

The app is so easy to set up and install! There are plenty of customizations to fit my stores loyalty program needs and the app team is so quick and friendly to respond to any questions! I would highly recommend!

Cosplayftw

Great App and superior customer service! The Apps Mav team went above and beyond to ensure that I was satisfied when I was initially experiencing some problems with the campaign giveaway. 6 STARS! Special thanks to Felix and Akash!

All Sorta Sportz

Wow, Amazing, I basically just clicked GET!! and it was set up on my site.
Tried it on my website and everything is done and set up, even the welcome letter once clients sign up I basically done nothing.

O Reino Dos Pequenitos

Good application with good support.
I recommend.

White Brights

I have performed a "trial run" on the majority of the loyalty & rewards programs Shopify has to offer in anticipation of the launch of our new website.

Gratisfaction by Apps Mav loyalty, rewards & referral App is by far the most flexible, easy to use, easy to customize & has more features & more ways to "reward" customers & has the very best customer service than most of them put together X 2! I know because we've been there, we've done that!

It is so easy & has been an actual pleasure getting to know the App & learning its seemingly never-ending opportunity to reward customers. You can also reward customers in unique & cool ways. Most of the other Apps are very limiting in that regard. Gratisfaction goes farther than the other Apps in the way that it allows you to actually "engage" with your customers. Actual "engagement" is something very important to loyalty & this is a key component the other Apps leave out.

Gratisfaction's dashboard is unique in that everything you need is all right there at your fingertips. Some of the others require that you "go here for this" & "there for that" making it confusing & requiring unnecessary trips everywhere. Gratisfaction is extremely easy to get started & to learn your way around. No HTML required. A lot of the other systems say "No HTML" is necessary until you get into it & realize to do what you want, it is absolutely necessary. Gratisfaction's system makes it easy to understand what you are actually doing & why.

The pricing for this App absolutely cannot be beaten. As branding is very important to any business, we take it especially seriously. Gratisfaction offers an option to add your logo & other branding effects which we are taking full advantage of.

When it comes to service, Gratisfaction really shines! There are no forms you have to fill out, no "ticket numbers", no waiting to hear back on your questions, no unknowledgeable representatives writing back stock answers for the closest thing that your question fits into. Apps Mav provides a direct email for customer support & allows for you to ask whatever you want or need assistance with, however you want to ask it. Their service team is a small tight-knit group that includes the actual designers & builders of the App. This means they are all intimately familiar with all of its capabilities. It is not at all unusual to actually hear back from the President of Apps Mav when I submit an inquiry.

I've also tried other non-loyalty type apps for various reasons in anticipation of our launch. By far, Gratisfaction from Apps Mav has offered me the best customer service over any other provider I have worked with here on Shopify.

If you are looking at adding a loyalty, reward & referral App to your website, do your self a BIG favor & give Gratisfaction a test run! You have nothing to lose & the opportunity of saving yourself a lot of grief. : ) Good luck!

Wicked Good Perfume

We're using this app for Wicked Good with great results. It's easy to install and perfect for rewarding loyal customers. If you sell on ETSY, this is a must-have app. It rewards customers for orders placed on Etsy with points they can redeem in your Shopify. How cool is that?

www.wicked-good.co
Wicked Good creates handcrafted unique fragrances that embrace the centuries-old craft of bourbon perfumeries but with a bold, modern sensibility and a touch of whimsical magic. #SmellWickedGood

Previous 1