Gratisfaction

Gratisfaction

by Apps Mav

Birthday, Giveaways, Referral, Loyalty, Rewards. Etsy loyalty

Valhalla Soap Co.

I haven't had a chance to really use the app to it's full extent yet, but I wanted to comment on the excellent customer service. I had a question about migrating my customers from my old loyalty program and Praveen was extremely helpful. He explained that they could do it for me at no charge. How amazing it that?! I can tell already that this company goes the extra mile and need more of that from companies these days. Gratisfaction rocks!!

Créations Kalya

service vraiment parfait, très à l'écoute et avenant! Je recommande fortement! Une équipe toujours là pour répondre à vos besoins!

Claribelskincare.com

Love this app! Lots of options, easy to use, and very good customer service. Thank you for your help!

Kai's Ruff Wear

This app is truly amazing! I love being able to offer customers the chance to get discounts as well as earning points to get set dollar amounts off of future purchases. I feel the price of the app is very fair, plus they offer a free version too while you are still growing your business. Spoke with Praveen to ask a question and he was happy to help me out and sent over links and everything to make it easier to learn. I am absolutely LOVING this app so far.

Lighter Supply

This app is tremendous for setting up a customizable rewards program for customers, also the price of this app is very fair!I it increase my customer loyalty!

Carved Nature

I downloaded this app & I'm very excited to use it, I spoke to Praveen from customer support, he was extremely helpful and professional, answered all my questions. Will update my review later when I use the full features.

The Better Skin Co.

This app is so great. It is very easy to set up. and works so well with Shopify. I can't wait to see what the future brings for this company

WaterCheck.biz

We really love this highly customizable app. Great support too. Lightning fast. Has really added some buzz to our website. We are gratisfied :-)

Quiet Rebel Den

Just installed the app and I had a little issue. The customer service was great. They fixed the problem for me in less than 2 hours. Very grateful.

Chocolat Michel Cluizel USA

This app seems to be really, really good, lots of advantages to growing your business. Praveen was very helpful and walked me through tabs I was unsure about. But the overall app seems very user-friendly. I can't wait to see the results, which are very measurable. Great work! :)

Previous 1 3