4.7
November 2, 2023

I like this app, it's easy to set up and quite straightforward. I'm excited about new features in the near future. Customer support has also been extremely helpful and I appreciate that.
I'm not rating 5 stars though because I wish their knowledge base and FAQs were more complete and that they provided user documentation.

Skin Cupid
About 3 years using the app
Maverick Mav Pty Limited replied November 4, 2023

Dear customer,
Thanks for the feedback.
We've recently added many new features and also enhanced existing features- So we are currently working on producing a lot of content.
We are aiming to make Gratisfaction a full marketing app that will help our customers with their entire sales funnel.
With best wishes
Apps Mav team

November 21, 2023

Customer support was amazing. Made customizing this quick and painless. I expected this to be a lengthy process and it was made very easy but the person listening to exactly what I needed

Patriot Apparel
1 day using the app
February 7, 2024

Their support is stellar, They will go above and beyond to make sure you set and ready to go.
The pricing model is one that I love the most, freemium where all the options are open and we as merchants and the app startup grow together. That should be the case for all apps that aim to serve a need and are here for the long run.

Olmpus®
March 27, 2023

I love this app! ive been using it since I opened my website in 2020! and I love it..I would recommend this to other business and also my customers love it as well. and they have excellent customer service...very helpful.

DesignsbyShakeya
Over 2 years using the app
February 12, 2024

Great functionality and the support is top notch. I had a few issues and was able to chat right away and get them resolved.

Rooster Dirt Farm
November 22, 2017

I love this app. I initially used it because it has the Etsy integration but the customer service has been phenomenal. I get quick responses every time. I love that this app is pretty in-depth and not too complicated for my customers.

Board Batten Design Co
Almost 6 years using the app
April 10, 2018

Good application with good support.
I recommend.

O Reino Dos Pequenitos
Portugal
Over 5 years using the app
January 3, 2018

We're using this app for Wicked Good with great results. It's easy to install and perfect for rewarding loyal customers. If you sell on ETSY, this is a must-have app. It rewards customers for orders placed on Etsy with points they can redeem in your Shopify. How cool is that?

www.wicked-good.co
Wicked Good creates handcrafted unique fragrances that embrace the centuries-old craft of bourbon perfumeries but with a bold, modern sensibility and a touch of whimsical magic. #SmellWickedGood

Wicked Good Perfume
Over 5 years using the app
September 19, 2019

Great app! Both in design and functions. The full featured free version allows you to evaluate and test everything. The paid tier increments are well thought out when you decide to upgrade. Good campaign examples are included and show the comprehensive tools available. And if you run into trouble or have questions, the chat support is simply excellent. Highly recommended.

The Teazer
About 4 years using the app
February 7, 2020

We have been using Gratisfaction for a few months now. It has been working great and our customers love it. It is highly customizable to fit our needs. I was able to chat with their support team today for the first time, and let me say that they were extremely helpful. They were able to answer my questions and inform me of things they are currently working on which will help with my issue. Very exciting and superb customer service!

The Flamingo Lady Nails