Gratisfaction

Gratisfaction

by Apps Mav

Birthday, Giveaways, Referral, Loyalty, Rewards. Etsy loyalty

The Stillroom Botanicals

I used this app for my rewards program on Woocommerce, and then seamlessly transferred it over when I moved to Shopify. Great support, and very user friendly.
They're also very responsive to requests to add new features, and have implemented the features I've requested.

Darshop.RO

This app is easy to install, it can be translated, and this is a huge thumbs up! The free plan is generous for beginners like me, and if everything is going to work well, I will surely change for the other plan.

Dasely

I like the app , as it gives examples, there is good features like adding a language, also I got help on messenger immediately when I had a question. Also, the app has a free plan which is great for a starter like me, who is not doing regular sales yet. Also, I can set up a lot of different campaigns. I really like the app a lot.

Magna Canvas

So far I'm very happy with this app, it does what I want and it is one of the only apps that lets you embed the widget on a page (without asking +$100 per month). Support is also excellent. Very quick to respond and always able to answer my questions or help me with custom requests. Highly recommend!

Shopping Simply Stunning

I am just starting to use this app, and am loving it thus far! Customer service is amazing and beyond helpful! I can't wait to finish getting this set up to be able to share it with my customers!! They are going to love this new feature I am adding to my shop!! There are so many great features and options to utilize. Easy to set up as well!!

MugandMouseDesigns

This app is really easy to install and customize. There are so many options for the customers to choose from to earn points which gives them a great incentive to buy again and again. The customer service is really great and answers were prompt and really helpful. I am very satisfied.

ShopPopONLINE

App works exactly well for what I need. Can track users for rewards and purchases. Customer service is on point and specialized what I needed specifically for my website. Highly recommended app.

My Care Kits

Aside from being the best rewards app I've tried - and I've tried all of them, they provided me with excellent customer service. Fast responses to my questions and they will jump through hoops to keep you happy. They have a live chat system within the app for instant responses. A++++ More features are coming too I believe. Can't ask for a better app.

Shop Southern Class Boutique

I haven't used it long but it seems super easy to use and great customer service so far. I'm using the free plan

beauty boss Shop

I researched many rewards apps and I have to say this is one of the BEST! Great features and best-in-class customer support. Praveen assisted me with all of my questions and customization requests for my website www.beautybossShop.com. He made me aware of upcoming features that will be released in the next 4-6 weeks that look VERY valuable.

The only thing I would add is an Affiliate portal feature which would be a GAME-CHANGER. This would allow them to basically offer 2 apps in 1 to compete with others in the affiliate referral space. This is a win-win for everyone!

Previous 1 3 4