4.7
February 7, 2024

Their support is stellar, They will go above and beyond to make sure you set and ready to go.
The pricing model is one that I love the most, freemium where all the options are open and we as merchants and the app startup grow together. That should be the case for all apps that aim to serve a need and are here for the long run.

Olmpus®
6 days using the app
February 12, 2024

Great functionality and the support is top notch. I had a few issues and was able to chat right away and get them resolved.

Rooster Dirt Farm
3 days using the app
November 2, 2023

I like this app, it's easy to set up and quite straightforward. I'm excited about new features in the near future. Customer support has also been extremely helpful and I appreciate that.
I'm not rating 5 stars though because I wish their knowledge base and FAQs were more complete and that they provided user documentation.

Skin Cupid
Almost 3 years using the app
Maverick Mav Pty Limited replied November 4, 2023

Dear customer,
Thanks for the feedback.
We've recently added many new features and also enhanced existing features- So we are currently working on producing a lot of content.
We are aiming to make Gratisfaction a full marketing app that will help our customers with their entire sales funnel.
With best wishes
Apps Mav team

November 21, 2023

Customer support was amazing. Made customizing this quick and painless. I expected this to be a lengthy process and it was made very easy but the person listening to exactly what I needed

Patriot Apparel
1 day using the app
November 22, 2017

I love this app. I initially used it because it has the Etsy integration but the customer service has been phenomenal. I get quick responses every time. I love that this app is pretty in-depth and not too complicated for my customers.

Board Batten Design Co
Almost 5 years using the app
September 19, 2019

Great app! Both in design and functions. The full featured free version allows you to evaluate and test everything. The paid tier increments are well thought out when you decide to upgrade. Good campaign examples are included and show the comprehensive tools available. And if you run into trouble or have questions, the chat support is simply excellent. Highly recommended.

The Teazer
About 4 years using the app
February 7, 2020

We have been using Gratisfaction for a few months now. It has been working great and our customers love it. It is highly customizable to fit our needs. I was able to chat with their support team today for the first time, and let me say that they were extremely helpful. They were able to answer my questions and inform me of things they are currently working on which will help with my issue. Very exciting and superb customer service!

The Flamingo Lady Nails
About 4 years using the app
August 9, 2019

App works exactly well for what I need. Can track users for rewards and purchases. Customer service is on point and specialized what I needed specifically for my website. Highly recommended app.

ShopPopONLINE
Over 3 years using the app
Edited April 4, 2023

April 2023: I'm updating my review because I do think this is a great tool in terms of possible functionality, but the back end interface is *INSANELY* complicated, to the point that I can't figure out how to use most of the features - there are menu options across the top of the screen, plus all on the side, then you get more options int he main screen depending on what you've selected, and yet none of them seem related to each other, and I can never figure out where to go to do what I want to do. I've also never been able to figure out how to make options like popups or social or email campaigns work. I'm honestly just not smart enough for this app.

I've just been keeping it for the sake of the rewards points button on my homepage, but recently a second widget button mysteriously appeared on my storefront and I have no clue how or why. I can tell it's from this program cause it's showing the same points and redemptions when I log in, but i can't figure out how to change the terrible placement or turn it off. I gave up and just turned off the original widget, but WHHHYYYY would this tool put two different buttons both on my store?

I didn't attempt to reach out for help, because I reaaaaaaally don't enjoy interacting with folks for technical support, especially on something that should be easy, and i'd rather just give up and switch to a different tool. :(

At this point, i can't figure out how to use most of it, so I've decided to switch to a simpler and less expensive tool since I don't think i'm getting most of the use or value out of this one. :(

CannaPlanning
Over 3 years using the app
Maverick Mav Pty Limited replied December 21, 2019

April 2023- Sorry, to see your updated review and comments. Please allow me to clarify- Gratisfaction is more than a loyalty program- We are developing it as your marketing workspace that will help you achieve many of your business goals. Accordingly, we have many more features planned, which will all be included in your plan at no extra cost. Sorry, that you find it to be confusing. I always encourage our customers to be in contact with us and our team can always guide you and also suggest the usage of the features to your advantage. The ROI with this app can be excellent. Also you will not need many other apps- Accordingly price is very affordable as you'll get great results and features.

I request and urge you to please give us another shot - We will work with you to help you get the best out of this app
Regards
Akash
Founder

Thank you for your kind review! Our team is working on releasing many, many exciting enhancements in 2020

October 1, 2020

This app is fantastic and the customer service has gone above and beyond to help me set it up on my website. I would highly recommend giving it a try, you will not be disappointed!

Broken Knuckle Apparel