Gratisfaction

Gratisfaction

by Apps Mav

Birthday, Giveaways, Referral, Loyalty, Rewards. Etsy loyalty

MugandMouseDesigns

This app is really easy to install and customize. There are so many options for the customers to choose from to earn points which gives them a great incentive to buy again and again. The customer service is really great and answers were prompt and really helpful. I am very satisfied.

ShopPopONLINE

App works exactly well for what I need. Can track users for rewards and purchases. Customer service is on point and specialized what I needed specifically for my website. Highly recommended app.

My Care Kits

Aside from being the best rewards app I've tried - and I've tried all of them, they provided me with excellent customer service. Fast responses to my questions and they will jump through hoops to keep you happy. They have a live chat system within the app for instant responses. A++++ More features are coming too I believe. Can't ask for a better app.

Shop Southern Class Boutique

I haven't used it long but it seems super easy to use and great customer service so far. I'm using the free plan

beauty boss Shop

I researched many rewards apps and I have to say this is one of the BEST! Great features and best-in-class customer support. Praveen assisted me with all of my questions and customization requests for my website www.beautybossShop.com. He made me aware of upcoming features that will be released in the next 4-6 weeks that look VERY valuable.

The only thing I would add is an Affiliate portal feature which would be a GAME-CHANGER. This would allow them to basically offer 2 apps in 1 to compete with others in the affiliate referral space. This is a win-win for everyone!

Valhalla Soap Co.

I haven't had a chance to really use the app to it's full extent yet, but I wanted to comment on the excellent customer service. I had a question about migrating my customers from my old loyalty program and Praveen was extremely helpful. He explained that they could do it for me at no charge. How amazing it that?! I can tell already that this company goes the extra mile and need more of that from companies these days. Gratisfaction rocks!!

Créations Kalya

service vraiment parfait, très à l'écoute et avenant! Je recommande fortement! Une équipe toujours là pour répondre à vos besoins!

Claribelskincare.com

Love this app! Lots of options, easy to use, and very good customer service. Thank you for your help!

Kai's Ruff Wear

This app is truly amazing! I love being able to offer customers the chance to get discounts as well as earning points to get set dollar amounts off of future purchases. I feel the price of the app is very fair, plus they offer a free version too while you are still growing your business. Spoke with Praveen to ask a question and he was happy to help me out and sent over links and everything to make it easier to learn. I am absolutely LOVING this app so far.

Lighter Supply

This app is tremendous for setting up a customizable rewards program for customers, also the price of this app is very fair!I it increase my customer loyalty!