Gratisfaction

Gratisfaction

by Apps Mav

Birthday, Giveaways, Referral, Loyalty, Rewards. Etsy loyalty

Carved Nature

I downloaded this app & I'm very excited to use it, I spoke to Praveen from customer support, he was extremely helpful and professional, answered all my questions. Will update my review later when I use the full features.

The Better Skin Co.

This app is so great. It is very easy to set up. and works so well with Shopify. I can't wait to see what the future brings for this company

WaterCheck.biz

We really love this highly customizable app. Great support too. Lightning fast. Has really added some buzz to our website. We are gratisfied :-)

Quiet Rebel Den

Just installed the app and I had a little issue. The customer service was great. They fixed the problem for me in less than 2 hours. Very grateful.

Chocolat Michel Cluizel USA

This app seems to be really, really good, lots of advantages to growing your business. Praveen was very helpful and walked me through tabs I was unsure about. But the overall app seems very user-friendly. I can't wait to see the results, which are very measurable. Great work! :)

Campbell's of Ardara

This is a great little app that ticks a lot of boxes and can run servral campaigns to draw customers in and keep them loyal. Another very impressive feature was the genuine intrest and help Praveen in support took in helping me get my campaign just right.
I strongly recommend this for your store

Its Candy Darlings

This seems to be a pretty great app. Easiest app to install. Time will tell if its user friendly and bug free.

Cons: It has a birthday reward for entering their birthdate but can't find where it generates them anything on their actual birthday (coupons, extra points on that day, etc). So you'll probably need another app to send them coupons. There doesn't seem to be a way to give them extra points though.

Brooklyn Fifth

The app is so easy to set up and install! There are plenty of customizations to fit my stores loyalty program needs and the app team is so quick and friendly to respond to any questions! I would highly recommend!

Cosplayftw

Great App and superior customer service! The Apps Mav team went above and beyond to ensure that I was satisfied when I was initially experiencing some problems with the campaign giveaway. 6 STARS! Special thanks to Felix and Akash!

All Sorta Sportz

Wow, Amazing, I basically just clicked GET!! and it was set up on my site.
Tried it on my website and everything is done and set up, even the welcome letter once clients sign up I basically done nothing.