Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referrals, photo reviews, Instagram.

bourdon studios

easily the best customer service of any app i’ve used yet. issues resolved quickly and even though i have the feee version they helped me integrate this into my theme and customize so it all fits. 10/10. once my business grows i’ll look to get the paid plan and integrate my other applications

The Fine Shop - Global

SIX STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ One of the best apps ever, whishlist, loyalty, reviews, UGC, social logins and analytics, it even have tired points with many Engagement Based earning points and many redeem options ... we love this app so much ... the support is almost always live on the chat ... and if not they reply very quickly, they also do customize some features or errors on the spot, we use it on Shopify Plus and all our stores ... we wish they can connect and integrate Same loyalty points with 2 stores and connect the users since we don't need to install on every store individually

Nomad Nature

I installed this app and started testing a few days ago, mainly for the wishlist function. It works great so far and their customer service is excellent. I had a few minor issues and needed a few adjustment to match the styling of my website, Tattu always responded so quickly and provided excellent help!! I highly recommend this app and love their customer service.

Sholovers

The app is great, but even better is the customer support.
I have often updated the theme of my website, and immediately they reinstated the apps and took care of my particular request.
I really love the app and them, and I wouldn't change them for anything. I especially thank Tattu, very sweet and always available for all my requests.

Cityluxe

Extremely unhappy with the app. The points expired on the day the email reminder is sent to the customers. Took 5 days to identify the problem is that I have too many imported customers (2000+). Today is the 6th day, and it is not fixed yet. Every day I receive numerous calls, emails, live chat regards this issue. I have to manually add back the expired points, apologize to my customers, and yet still get billed for this crappy app. Not to mention, when I manually add back the points, it extends the expiry date.

Waveband Communications

This app has helped me get more reviews than ever. It's a quick and easy process for our customers to share reviews and ask questions. If any issue arises, the support team responds in a timely manner and fixes anything I need without hesitation. Super great support.

January 13, 2021

Wow! We cannot thank you enough for such a lovely review from your team, Waveband Communications! 😇

We are so happy to know that you are taking the most out of Growave and enjoying our Reviews and Questions features! It’s so pleasing that our app has helped you get lots of new reviews. 😍 Imagine how many more actions would your customers take on your store if you enable the Loyalty & Rewards program? We would definitely recommend you to give it a try!

If you will need any further assistance, you always know how to reach us out. We always try to respond and fulfill all the requests in a very timely manner, and we are thrilled that we hit the mark for you. ⭐

We will continue to work hard to keep the bar high! Thank you for your kind words. ❤️

Romantic Blessings

I have been using this app for about a week now and so far it is working awesome. I was able to consolidate 5 apps down to 1 with this app and increase my overall features and functionality. But the best part so far has been the service. Alice reached out to me as soon as I installed to offer assistance. I needed help several times with a couple of things I wanted to do for my store. She responded almost immediately with each request and handled each one right away. She always showed a positive, can do attitude every time which I greatly appreciated. I greatly felt as if she cared about me and my store. Was very impressed with the overall customer service with this app.

January 11, 2021

Heeeey, team at Romantic Blessings! We are beyond grateful that you took the time to leave us such a beautiful and insightful review! 😍

We are so happy to welcome you to our team and it’s so pleasing to know that you are enjoying Growave so far. For you to say that you were able to consolidate 5 apps down to 1 with Growave and increase your overall features and functionality - just makes our day, because that is exactly what we’ve always strived for: to provide an all-in-one platform that will allow our customers to easily manage several apps from one dashboard. ✨

A special thanks for mentioning the service. Our team works very hard to perform outstanding service and support for our beloved customers. We do care and we are always there for each of you! ❤️

Once again, thank you very much for choosing us.

The Milkbar Collective

Whilst I haven't had much of reaction to the wishlist or reviews. The customer service is insanely good! They helped integrate the app exactly how i wanted it to look, let me asking 135335 questions without ever making me feel like a burden. I originally had it set to $69 but unfortunately haven't had enough of a reaction to warrant that so gone back to free plan

January 11, 2021

Dear team from The Milkbar Collective, thank you so much for taking the time out to share your experience with us! 💖

We are thrilled to know that you are satisfied with our customer service. Your kind words pays off all the hard work our team put into the performance of great service. 🙌

So cool to see how our widgets are perfectly fitting your beautiful store! As for a reaction to the new features, how about enabling the Rewards program, to encourage your customers to take more actions on your store? Especially now that you have extra 20+ days of free trial. 😍

We bet customers will be willing to share their Wishlists or leave Reviews in order to earn some loyalty points! Give it a try and let’s see how it will go. And if you’ll need any assistance - we’re always here for you. 😊

Best regards.

Boutique BohoChic

I just signed up for the free version of this app a couple of weeks ago, and I'm super pleased with it. The free version has wishlist, reviews and social login. The customer service is incredible. Not only do they answer your questions quickly, but if you have a problem with something, their people can take care of it, free of charge. I'm planning to upgrade very soon and highly recommend this app.

January 8, 2021

Hey-heeey team at Boutique BohoChic,

We are eternally grateful to you for subsidizing your time to share your insightful feedback. We feel so spoiled at the moment. Thank you so much for this feeling. 🤪

I admire your ability to see the advantages of Growave and acknowledgment of our efforts. We are exceedingly pleased to find you and we sincerely hope for everlasting cooperation.🤗💕

Once again thank you so much from the core of our heart and happy new year!

The Guide by Luxe for Less

I've had growave for only a couple of weeks, but I am loving the app and the customer service is incredible! All my questions have been answered quickly and requests to make changes on my site have also been attended to quickly! Very happy I added this to my shop

January 7, 2021

Hi - hi team at The Guide by Luxe for Less,

We can never thank you enough. But this is a start, thank you very much for your attention and for taking the time to leave a five-star review.🐣

Please be sure that your encouraging words are highly appreciated and inspired us for new achievements. We feel so blessed to have you as a part of our big family. Thank you for preferring us.

We strongly hope that last year we planted the seeds of our partnership and we believe that a beautiful garden will grow in this new year and we’ll reap the benefits of our cooperation for a very long time. 💕🎉

Happy New year!