Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

getyourwishes

Very good App and good Service. Tattu is the best, she always helps me fast and she knows very much about this.

amirisu

I tried many different Loyalty apps but this one is the best so far! We were able to translate everything on the front end into Japanese, perfectly, which other apps didn't allow. We also have Wishlist and Review apps separately, but with Growave we can get rid of those. Integration was super easy and fast, too. Customer service is awesome, I was able to solve every issue within an hour of installation. Highly recommended!
設定画面は英語ですが、お客様が見る画面は完璧に日本語にでき、すばらしいです。沢山のアプリを試しましたが、ちゃんとできたのはこのアプリだけでした。価格も他と比べ良心的です。

www.laimer.bz

Awesome App and the best customer service! :-) Really convinced and can just recommend it to everyone who needs a reward system, social logins or one of the other services this app offers!:-)

Samarretes d'ArreL

I'm using the free version of this app. It does what it says and customer service is amazing, super quick, helpful and friendly. Highly recommended!

KavaTique

I downloaded this app and not long after uninstalled it as I didn't think it was all that good. After further research, I downloaded it again and reached out to support to help me with a few things and the support was the best I have ever reviewed on any of the apps I have on my store! A big thank you to Tattu for all the amazing help. Super friendly customer service rep!

Case Warehouse

This app is perfect. Lots of features to improve your store with a very professional feel, there is no silly games or spin wheels which make your store feel amatuer.

The Customer support was amazing, and completed many tweaks which I asked for, all for no extra charge.

Give the app a try.

Imperiaura pty ltd

Very kind and helpful service. Thank you for your support through out the whole way.

Nicholas Warren
Managing Director
IMPERIAURA PTY LTD

Dima's Thee

The amount this app offers for free is amazing: the wishlist and social login features are well-thought out and tailored to your needs. I like the wishlist best of all because it integrates so well in my store.
The customer support is amazing as well, really on of the highlights of this app. Other apps should take an example of this support team!

Lush Cosplay

The team did a great job helping me with custom integrations. However, they tend to introduce bugs occasionally but were quick to fix them.

The only issue I have with them is the slow response time due to the time difference. North American stores will have around 10 hours of time difference since the developers are from Asia.

SophisticatedTees

Just installed this app a few days ago and it seems like it will add to conversions! There's a free plan and it allows for reviews, wishlists etc

Customer service has also been great. Tattu has been really efficient!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 90 91