4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its diverse features such as loyalty programs, wishlists, and product reviews. It's praised for its easy-to-use interface and smooth integration with Shopify themes. The customer support team is commended for their quick and efficient responses. Merchants have seen increased customer retention and repeat orders due to the loyalty and rewards features. The translation feature is particularly beneficial for businesses targeting non-English speaking customers. This all-in-one solution eliminates the need for multiple apps and is considered well-priced for the features offered.

January 11, 2024

Great functions of the app that provide real added value and nice customer-oriented support that acts quickly and easily. The app is constantly being developed and things work.
Thank you very much and keep it up.
Best regards

La Cigale Shop
Germany
Over 1 year using the app
Growave replied January 12, 2024

Dear La Cigale Shop ,

Thanks a ton for your 5-star review! We're delighted you love our app's features, appreciate our quick customer support, and notice our constant improvements. Your kind words mean the world to us! We're committed to keeping it up and appreciate your support! ✨💙

December 15, 2023

Great company that offers lots of options to generate revenue automatically and offer more value to your customers. The wishlist, loyalty, and referral program have helped us consistently generate more revenue and bring users back more often. PLUS their support is amazing and respond super fast! Highly recommend them!

Swaplanet
Greece
About 1 year using the app
Growave replied December 17, 2023

Hello, Swaplanet team,

We can't express how delighted we are to receive your positive feedback! It's fantastic to hear that our wishlist, loyalty, and referral programs have been instrumental in boosting your revenue and customer engagement. We strive to provide fast and effective support, and we're thrilled that you've experienced just that. 😍

Thank you for recommending us! We value your partnership and are committed to continually exceeding your expectations. If you ever have more insights to share or questions, feel free to connect with us. 🙏

January 31, 2024

So far the support team has been super helpful and assisted us with all design change requests that we had.
We're yet to see the actual impact from the app, but so far we're very satisfied with the onboarding process.

VIVEH
Netherlands
Growave replied February 1, 2024

Dear VIVEH team,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! We appreciate your kind words and are delighted to hear that our support team has been instrumental in addressing your design change requests during the onboarding process. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we look forward to the positive impact our app will bring to your experience. If there's anything else you need, please don't hesitate to let us know 🤗💖

January 3, 2024

This app is terrible!!!!!!!!!!
I found out that all the coupons they generate are still active after customers redeemed them ( making you lose money)!

I contacted them 5 times, and they escalated the case, it's been 3 weeks and no one got back to me.

I'm deleting this app also they increased their price dramatically.

CUSTOMERS CAN REDEEM DISCOUNTS GENERATED FROM THE APP ALL THE TIME AND IT DOESN'T DEACTIVATE THEM, MAKING YOU LOOS MONEY OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Febron
Over 3 years using the app
Growave replied January 4, 2024

Dear Febron team,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We sincerely appreciate your input, as it is invaluable to us in improving our services and meeting the expectations of our loyal customers.

We want to extend our heartfelt apologies for any inconvenience you have experienced, and we regret that we fell short of meeting your expectations. Your concerns are of the utmost importance to us, and we are actively working to address each issue raised in your feedback.

Upon reviewing your recent inquiries, our team discovered that the discrepancy in the reward program settings between 2022 and 2023 contributed to the glitches concerning the discounts for your specific account. We understand the frustration this may have caused and assure you that steps are being taken to rectify this situation promptly.

Regarding the issue with active coupons not deactivating after redemption, our development team is diligently investigating the root cause. Unfortunately, pinpointing an exact timeline for resolution can be challenging due to workload and task complexity, but please be assured that we are making every effort to identify and address the issue promptly.

I sincerely apologize for any delays in our response over the past three weeks. I acknowledge the importance of your concerns, and we are committed to resolving them to your satisfaction. We understand the impact these issues may have on your experience with our app, and we are dedicated to making things right.

Regarding the recent price increase, we understand that this may have come as an unwelcome surprise. For our loyal customers like yourself, we have decided not to modify your plan and allow you to continue using our application at the previous pricing, provided that you do not exceed the monthly order limit.

I hope this clarifies the situation to some extent, and I appreciate your understanding as we work to improve our services. Please feel free to reach out if you have any further concerns or questions. We value your loyalty and are committed to ensuring your satisfaction with our app.

Thank you once again for your feedback, and I look forward to the opportunity to address your concerns and regain your trust. 🙏

January 19, 2024

The Growave Support is very helpful and help you with all your customizations wishes. The app itself has limited features for evaluation. It's not so easy to evaluate how the tool works for customers. There are deviations in the numbers and it is difficult to recognize whether the tool is really working for our community. That's why i give only 4 stars.

Apart from that we are happy with Growave. It's nice too to have different options in one tool (reviews, wishlist, referral, ...)

GREENFORCE
Germany
7 months using the app
Growave replied January 21, 2024

Dear GREENFORCE team,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Growave. We greatly appreciate your kind words about our Support team and their assistance with your customization needs. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're delighted to hear that you find value in the diverse features we offer, such as reviews, wishlist, and referral programs 🙏😍

We understand your concerns about evaluating the tool's impact on customers, and we appreciate your transparency regarding the limitations you've experienced. Your insights are invaluable as we continually strive to improve our platform.

If you ever have further questions or suggestions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to ensure your experience with Growave remains positive and tailored to your needs. Thank you for choosing Growave—we look forward to enhancing your experience even further.

January 30, 2024

The level of assistance and support we have received from all the team at Growave has been stellar, and everyone has been super helpful and kind! Every matter was looked into promptly, and solved just as quickly. We truly appreciate this, and it definitely gave us the final push we needed to switch to a paid plan and to trust Growave as our partner in the growing of our business.

MoonRose Jewelry
Italy
19 days using the app
Growave replied January 31, 2024

Dear MoonRose Jewelry team,

Thank you for the 5-star review! 🌟 We appreciate your kind words about our team's prompt assistance and problem-solving. Your trust in Growave as your business partner is highly important to us. We're excited to support your growth journey and look forward to exceeding your expectations.

Edited January 12, 2024

When I mentioned the significant price increase in this review, I was offered a discount equivalent to the previous plan. If that is the case, they should make that offer uniformly to existing users. It is a very useful application, but I am afraid that there will be another significant price increase and I will be using it with the uncertainty of when the current discount will no longer apply to me. I feel that this is a company that can never be trusted.

CIELOHUK
Japan
6 months using the app
Growave replied January 11, 2024

Dear CIELOHUK team,

Thank you for your feedback on our recent pricing changes. We've introduced an exclusive discount for loyal users, giving you the option to stay on your current plan or transition seamlessly to the new plan at a discounted rate.

I've tried reaching out via phone and email but haven't received a response. Your input is vital, and I'm eager to hear from you. Please respond at your earliest convenience; your satisfaction is our priority.

For any questions or suggestions, feel free to reach out directly. We value your loyalty.

Best,
Begaiym, Client Care Specialist

February 1, 2024

Excellent response and excellent customer serivce. Very helpful with my custom requests, no hassle. I am pleased with the app and its features. Thank you for the great support.

SKYE KIYOMI BEAUTY, LLC
Growave replied February 2, 2024

Hello SKYE KIYOMI BEAUTY, LLC team,

We appreciate your positive feedback and are delighted to learn that you found our support helpful and hassle-free. It's fantastic to hear that you're pleased with the app and its features. Our team is committed to delivering a seamless experience, and we're here for any further assistance or custom requests you may have. Thank you for choosing us! 🥰

Edited November 14, 2023

I would strongly recommend this app.

The features are great and in my experience the customer support is excellent should any issue arise.

Furthermore the many features of the app allows you to use this one app instead of the three or maybe even four apps that would be needed in order to get all the benefits that Growave provides.

Weriion
Sweden
Over 1 year using the app
Growave replied November 12, 2023

Dear team at Weriion,

Thank you for the glowing review! We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying Growave's features and experienced excellent customer support. Your feedback on the app's convenience in consolidating multiple benefits is especially appreciated.

If you have any more feedback or suggestions, feel free to reach out. We're committed to providing top-notch service. 💗

Thanks again for choosing Growave!

Edited February 19, 2024

After I left a bad review expressing my frustration and disappointment with the functionality of this app, Growave have been in contact and sorted all the issues. The app is back functioning well now and the loyalty programme is very popular and well received by my customers. I still have the issue every now and again with an undelivered email, particularly to BT customers, so that’s why I have knocked off a star.

Phoenix Florals
Growave replied January 6, 2024

Dear Phoenix Florals Team,

Thank you for revisiting your review! We're overjoyed to learn that we were able to resolve your issues and that our loyalty program is making a positive impact on your customers. Your feedback is invaluable to us 💖

We acknowledge the recurring issue with undelivered emails, especially affecting BT customers in the UK. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and want to assure you that our team is actively working towards a solution to address this issue effectively.

Your ongoing support means the world to us. Should you have any further questions or feedback, please feel free to reach out. We're committed to ensuring your experience with us continues to improve! 😘

Begaiym, Client Care Specialist