Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Americanflat

I use the wishlist and social login of this app and it is amazing! The support team is responsive, and super helpful. I recommend this app to anyone!

thePaifer

Super good app! Got all I wanted and even more. Customer support works super fast! They installed everything for me and put it suitable to the design of my webpage. Thank you , guys!

BARKLY

Amazing app. Made a huge difference in our store, the customer services is way beyond what I expected. Really recommend this app.

The Friday Feels

All in all an excellent bundle of apps all in one! Fits our needs and all the features work as intended. Kudos to the Growave team that helped so much with the integration, probably the best customer support I received in any app so they take the trophy!

Can't fault Growave so far because almost every bug was fixed by the dev team - Thanks guys!

AlchePharma

Like many of you, we installed and uninstalled many loyalty apps while prepping our web store. After all of that, I found Growave had the most pertinent and cosmetically pleasing features. Even better the customer service jumps through hoops to help YOU modify their app to best suit your needs. You will have no remorse in choosing this company, and it will help you to look forward to logging in often with a Big Smile. - Ralph Tuchiano, AlchePharma

23:59 Jewelry & Accessories, LLC

Great app & customer service! Growave has helped me build trust with my customers by allowing me to display detailed reviews, allow customers to use their social accounts to log in, and allows them to save items to a wishlist. whenever I have an issue setting something up they always assist me in a timely manner. Thank you!

Araracuara

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE! Even if I have the free plan, they didn't hesitate to help me to fix my inquire. I ask them to change the font of the wishlist button and they did it in less than one day. I am very satisfied with their customer service. This is the kind of support any kind of app should have to be the number one. Quick and simple way to communicate with them.

Trojanpet

Growave has one of the best customer service team. They were quick to integrate their product to my Shopify store. They deserve nothing less than five star rating. I hope to continue using their products and services so as to grow with them the way they're growing.

Mooov

Tattu is super helpful! Really can't express how helpful she is with all the support. The app itself is really great. I prefer this aesthetic much better than all the other review apps. Not hating on the others but Growave just looks much more professional. Cheers guys

Reishi house

Great Custumer service, needed assistance with wishlist and setting up the app
Great service, and great support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 102 103