Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Hellodrmr

Extremely helpful customer support!! They ensured that everything was working properly on my site, and even went above to recommend additional features that they could add for me. I'm sure having customer reviews on our site now is going to give us a boost in sales!

The Jewel Saga

Very helpful and friendly! Awesome customer service. I would recommend them to everyone :D

Swak Designs 2

If it was possible to give more than 5 stars, Eldar and team @ SocialShopWave have earned about 10 stars. Don't waste your time with other "similar" apps. Over-the-top amazing support.

Printed Palette

Eldar Galiev is beyond awesome on customer support and service. App works great, very cool features.

Yunomi 2

Great app! Just what we were looking for. You cannot find any better Shopify app for building a community site.

Peaceglue

I am a totally new user to shopify and all apps and so I needed some help, actually a lot of help. I just an email asking for help and they told me exactly what to do but then actually did it for me! That was awesome. The customer support is great and it is super easy to use. Thanks.

Seoul Couture

Very handy and nice to use app!!!! They have almost everything I wanted: social log in, wishlist, reviews etc. Very happy with their customer support! Always help me whenever I need their help :)

Coco Q

They are super hands on, very responsive! Loves it! :-)

Me Myself Tea

This app is really awesome! If at first you don't think it does exactly what you want make sure to contact support, they did all the work for me within 24 hours, they were really fantastic!

Join The Crowd

Great APP and EXCELLENT customer service and support. I received a prompt response every time I emailed support. When I had questions integrating the code on my own, their support team installed everything for me and made sure it was working smoothly. Easy to work with and top notch!