Growave: Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

From $9/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Delivurr Fr

Time spent using app About 1 year

The only thing better than the app (which is amazing) is their customer service. They are always there to answer your questions and help you grow your business. Cannot recommend them enough! 5/5

Teng Tools Usa

Really good all in one app with superb support, highly recommend.

The Arctic Project

Location Malaysia

This set of program is great: it consists of reviews, photo gallery, instagram, social, discount, comment etc. All you ever wanted for social proof app. I have been getting sales everyday after i installed this app, and i strongly believe that makes a huge difference. I love it. The customer support is great. Amazingly quick response time. Thanks so much to this hardworking and dedicated team.

Chas Pick

Location Ukraine
Time spent using app About 1 year

App solved the questions posed. Fast integration and great support

Tynerpondfarm

Time spent using app Over 5 years

Support was always willing to help and very timely with it too.

Halal Goodies

Time spent using app About 1 year

Amazing App. Offers loads of value and the support staff are always eager to help with any requests. Would highly recommend to everyone.

Mar Qui

This program is great. I call it a program because it is more than 1 app. It has elevated my website to a new high. I love the look and feel of this. The customer service is great. The quick response time, even being so many hours ahead. I know that when I go to bed and wake up in the morning that it will be completed. The customization is great. I used to use 5 different apps that slowed down my site. Now I have one and its perfect. All the big companies are using it. Thanks SSW for the excellent job and the 5 sales in 1 week.

Wovensouls

Location Singapore

10/10 or even better 100/10!

If I had these guys around when I started the Shopify store 18 months ago, I would have been far less nervous about handling the technical stuff. The support is simply AWESOME!!
I asked for at least a dozen little changes and they were glad to help immediately. I felt they welcomed every question wholeheartedly and made it all happen exactly as I wanted it.
And the best part is that I did not have to wait in frustration because of time-differences!
Am still finetuning the details but go have a look at the fantastic things they have put on my website! I could never have done it on my own.
This SINGLE app purchase will take care of wishlist, sharing and recent event notifications ... maybe later I'll activate the other things as well like Reviews in case the business needs it...
HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Especially if you are just starting out on Shopify!

JM

Hipster Pretty

I have never in my life discovered such an amazing development team who is as responsive and helpful as SocialShopWave! The support team here is phenomenal! You get relatively fast inquiry responses, and everyone goes out if their way to fully understand your needs / requests. Then they'll magically go in and update, fix or tweak whatever elements within your shop needed to fix things. I've received ongoing support from member Kalys. What a coding genius! When I started seeing little errors within the code in the display of a few elements, they were all fixed within 24 hours or less. And they really took all my thoughts into consideration. It was thoughtful support and extremely intuitive. I'm still in process of tweaking my store for full launch, but wanted to let everyone know this is the most exceptional company I have ever dealt with! Don't hesitate, add it now! This company, with all its rich, comprehensive features, is worth the cost tenfold!

Owner of http://www.mafiwear.com

Tamarascottdesigns

Great App... Excellent customer service...