Guide Shipping Insurance

Free
Add revenue w/ Guide Shipping Insurance & Instant Resolutions

Peachtron

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is a life saver! It allows us to offer our customers a higher level of customer service, while freeing up more time for our team. Also they have the most responsive customer service. Cannot recommend enough.

Trimule

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app! It's crazy to see how our customers will pay for peace of mind. After installing Guide, we have seen about 65% of orders have shipping protection added. They set up the app for us and made sure everything is working as expected. If you're looking to increase your bottom line revenue, while using a high quality app then I would recommend using Guide.

AnotherLevelWigs

Time spent using app About 2 months

Installation was really quick and seamless. It immediately started bringing in additional revenue for our store with a high conversion rate. Definitely recommend this app. We love the service and the extra revenue boost for sure.

CrushOutlet

No complaints so far, Guide is very responsive to our questions and concerns and have taken care of our customers issues quickly and efficiently.

Kaldora™

Time spent using app 1 day

Customers have loved using the service, whenever there’s a shipping related issue it’s a relief for us to direct them to Guide and know they’ll be taken care of. Definitely recommend.

MotorFloovo

Time spent using app 1 day

Great app so far, simple and easy to use for our team and our for our customers. Excited to be offering this to our customers and see even more satisfied customers.

Luminza

Guide is so easy to work with, their team took care of the entire install and setup for us. Support is always very quick to get back to us and our customers. Definitely would recommend this app!

BirdhouseCo

I use this app to ensure that my customers have a safe purchasing experience. I love how easy it was to add to my website.

shopaprilandelle

Time spent using app About 1 month

Guide was super easy to install! Essentially click and go. My customers are more confident purchasing knowing that shipping protection is available. Customer service is accessible and the process is seamless. I recommend over competitor apps I have attempted to use simply because it’s so user friendly. Thank-you!

raptor fans

Time spent using app About 1 month

Have really liked using Guide so far, it was really quick and easy to get started. It adds another layer of comfort for us knowing that packages with issues are taken care of by Guide.