Guide Shipping Protection

Guide Shipping Protection

by Guide

Lost/Damaged/Stolen packages become added Revenue with Guide

dwell & bee

I really like this app! it gives me and my customers peace of mind when purchasing! it was easy to set up too.

Lenelle's Lashes & Others LLC

I have used this app for a few months now and I absolutely love it. Every single customer uses it and it provides extra security. I don't have to worry in my customers trust that if something happens to their order then it will be replaced. I have had no issues with this company I love it!

K I H R U H

I recently purchased something that had shipping protection and honestly, it’s the best move an e-commerce business can make. Guide is the best company to go with. Everything is automatically uploaded for you and even if you have questions, you don’t have to wait 2-3 business days to get a response, they are right on the money! Very awesome app

Global

Easy installation. a good way to provide shipping protection. easy to use for customers and process service if they choose. I would highly recommend this app. Customer support is great !

Tres Chic Loft, LLC

Easy installation. Great way to provide shipping protection. I love how I’m billed at the end of the month for usage. Simple process for the customer to add the service if they choose. Highly recommend this app.

SweetxZyn

I installed this app to help ease the minds of both me and my customers. So far, it's been an easy app to use and my customers love it! Thank you for a simple and useful app!

Kash & Ash

I added this app to my store as an insurance for myself and my customers. When I needed some clarification with the app, their customer service was prompt and helpful.

Fashion Fabrics LLC

Great product. Allows us to save revenue and saves of time rather than having to file a claim with carriers.

PrincesaKBeauty

I love this app, it gives my customers the satisfaction that their orders will be shipped out safely

Bytox Hangover Patch

This is an amazing app it will provide added protection for shipping give customers an additional peace of mind and help store owners. The development team was excellent in setting up the app for us as well.

Previous 1 3 4