HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Mattdevonwatch

I was looking for something simple for my FAQ. This works and looks good. Also support mentioned that will have an update where you can have 2 FAQ in one page :)

Origin Home Hq

Powerful, simple, and best of all free. Had a slight issue with formatting of the page on the Jumpstart theme and my support query was resolved very quickly.

Downtown Menswear

This app is awesome and it is FREE! Thanks for the excellent support.

Murray The Sockman

App is very easy to use and FAQ looks professional. Customer service very helpful and fast! www.packforcamp.com

Beewik Shop

Hello,

this App is very profesional.

Amazing Hampers

A simple and effective App that allows your store to look more professional with a "Help Centre". It's easy to set up and add your questions & answers. Plus, the support has been amazing!

Aquapuratab

My store address is www.aquapurashop.com
The first problem with the faq page is that on many desktops, laptops, mobiles, tabs, the drop down doesnt work no matter howmany times you click on a question.
The second problem is that if we open 10 questions, we have to press back 10 times to go to the previous page. So it means that to go to the previous page, we have to hit the back button equivalent number of times as the number of Faq's we have clicked and opened.

Acu Outlet

Must have app for any e-commerce store! It is very simple to use and the functionality is awesome! We have used it for about 6 months now on our store - www.AcuOutlet.com

The Haggler

It's a good app. Easy to use and implement and integrates well with my store. I would have prefered a few FAQ ideas/templates to help me create a better FAQ page, but other than that I would absolutely recommend it.

www.the-haggler.com

Miss Cutesy

Love this app. Had one issue with the contact form popping up without a way to tell it to go away but HelpCenter Support resolved the issue quickly and easily. Excellent service from Marius and I highly recommend the app.