HelpCenter | FAQ HelpDesk Tabs

HelpCenter | FAQ HelpDesk Tabs

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Pci Race Radios

Great collapsible FAQ section, easy to use and edit, and quick support!

Printoctopus

Does the work. Easy. Would recommend

Cuchen Us

LOVE this app! I love how it provides search bar for customers to easily navigate. Thumbs up!

Topglamshop

Excellent app! Does exactly as it states and I'm all for FREE things ;) Made my FAQs page look professional and easy to navigate for my visitors.

Exclusivitystore

Definitely recommended! Great job, and its all FREE. love it!! Thanks

Europe Catalystcase

Great app and awesome customer service!

Superior Bling Designs

Awesome App!! This app makes my FAQs page look way more professional. I am so excited to have found this app and can't believe that it's free. Definitely a must have!

Colours Of Art Store

Excellent service. Marcus helped us to resolve any problem or issue that arose. Excellent app and great service!

Naked And Naturals

This is the easiest thing in the world to set up and it will save you a lot of time answering the same questions. Definitely recommend this

Styled By Charli

Definitely a must for all websites! I am SO happy I decided to install this app as it makes my website so much more professional. I needed some help in increasing my font size so I contacted the support team, Marius fixed it straight away for me, I didn't have to do a thing! Highly recommend this for all!