HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Zeroathlete

I have this app on all three of my stores. Makes a very clean and professional FAQ page.

Glory West

Love this app! Makes your FAQ page look extremely professional.

Hf Hops

Great app - really easy to add to the store. It would be great if there were more customisation options for the format.

If I could give 4.5 I would. See it on our store hfhops.co.uk

Ashleykaric

Love this app and the way it looks on my site. I haven't had any issues with yet unlike some of the other reviewers.

Cosystyles

Awesome app! Simple to use and just what I need. Support was nice and fast with answers. Highly recommend!

Infinity Flowerbox

Great App and really easy to edit. Had some troubles in the beginning but costumer service did a good job to help me with that

Ocdeli

the quality of this free faq is unbelievably good. the limitations that exist (they're tiny) do not come close to the value added to have a quick and esy and free faq that's searchable on your site! sheesh so great..

i would say, if we could download the text we make through the app, that would be awesome.
would have made last week much less scary, and will be nice for a simple transition out.
thanks for taking care of what you need to when ever there's an issue or hiccup and keeping good communication.

Pelvic Pain Solutions

At first, I was just delighted and then within a week, my app literally started saying "There was an error in the third-party application" which Google did not like on my site. I have been trying to contact these guys and nada so far. Now I wonder if all my text is now lost and I have to redo it again. Please fix these errors, we all want an easy app that just works. Thanks!

Solid8

great! awesome nice and splendid!

3 Leaf Tea

Pretty nice FAQs page, wish there was more customization but can't complain when it's free.