4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and reliable performance. They value its FAQ feature and live chat capabilities for providing real-time customer support. The app's customer service is commended for its responsiveness and problem-solving efficiency. Merchants also note that it integrates well with store themes and reduces customer emails, indicating its effectiveness in delivering necessary information. It's seen as a key tool for enhancing customer interaction and support.

Edited December 26, 2019

it is ok now, but I prefer to pay after proving the application and all the tools.

kissx love
Ecuador
2 months using the app
February 2, 2023

I was wondering why my customers were leaving my store. Just by chance I opened up FAQ's and discovered most of them had been blocked by this company! Extremely hurt and damaged due to their actions. Now my store looks FAKE and SHODDY. What this company did was Disrespectful and Embarrassing. I was never alerted about their decision to change their original Plan options. Do not trust this company as they are very Hurtful.

Crystal Fizzy
Over 4 years using the app
Shark Byte, Inc replied February 2, 2023

Hi dear Crystal Fizzy team.

We're sorry that you're disappointed with HelpCenter app.
Please note, that due to the changes in Free plan we've been informing our customers by email numerous times since the December informing that after January 16 Free plan stores could no longer have more than 5 active articles. Also we've suggested our customers to switch to the paid HelpCenter plans with great discounts if they're planning to have more than 5 active articles in future.

Please, accept our sincere apology if you've missed these emails for some reason.
We've just contacted you via the email regarding the situation to see if we could find the way out of it.

HelpCenter team

October 11, 2017

I have this app on all three of my stores. Makes a very clean and professional FAQ page.

Zeroathlete
September 4, 2018

Absolutely best FAQ app. No limits on questions or sections. Also fit my design perfectly. Thank you!

Fherapy
South Africa
January 16, 2023

this app was a great free app but its a joke now. They removed the option to paste picture in the body. then they deleted all my articles because they are changing the free option to only have 5 articles so they just deleted my other 25. all my time and effort erased and they can't even get it back but want me to pay to add more articles again. no thanks i'll use another app

Sticker Joint
Over 4 years using the app
Shark Byte, Inc replied January 22, 2023

Hi Sticker Joint!

Thanks for posting a review! We are sorry to hear that our product and service were not the quality you expected. We would like to get another chance and prove you otherwise.

During these last few days our dev team has been working hard to bring the missing FAQ data back to your store.
I’d like to inform you that this process has been completed by now and your FAQ articles should be brought back to your store.

We have already provided you with the details and sent the restored data to your email address.

Please feel free to contact us with any further comments, concerns and suggestions you would like to share.

Best regards,
HelpCenter team

July 4, 2017

Très facile d'utilisation, propre, clair ! Parfait dans l'ensemble

Positivedeco1
France
July 8, 2020

Nice app, is free and works pretty well! approved bby me. thank you for this app was just about what i was looking for.

Flex Your Pods
Italy
May 24, 2021

这款应用简单易操作,界面也简洁美观,是一款很好的FAQ设置应用。而且还提供14天免费试用,非常棒。
如果能有那种基本款仅收取少量费用的选择就太好了。目前的最低收费对于我们这种几乎没有收入的人来说还是觉得稍微有点高。

YohY-shop
China
August 12, 2020

This app is really useful, it makes the FAQ page look much more organised. It is very simple to use. I would recommend anybody who struggles with making an organised FAQ forum.

BeLadySmart
Poland
January 19, 2020

The pre empted text and suggested faq questions are very helpful. It also helped me to be creative in my selections of questions to post Thank you

Handycoats