Hotjar Install (Unofficial)

Hotjar Install (Unofficial)

by Dualsided

Truly understand how your visitors interact on your site.

Paracon Consultants Corp.

I Like this app as it shows me how to improve my website performance and increase the conversion rate

ginsmoke

alls goood, the best apps to understand your cutomers behavior , its relly helped me to fix my store's error

Havanna Boutique

the app only worked for 1 day and it stopped working. only saw about 5 videos. no recordings after that.

Brain Armor

The free plan for small stores that recieve less than 2000 views a month is great for people interested in analytics.

Grown Monkeys

Great app. It tells you everything you need to scale your business. It can record the sessions of every user.

HIT THE HAY

Its free. Try it! Easy installment and easy to use. Great app to improve the flow on your page and make it easier for customers

VISTO.BIO

Directly on Hotjar it works, but inside shopify apps it was to show the recording from the last orders but this function doesn't work. I tried everything since october, I sent a lot of e-mails but no answers at all.

Super Super Dope

A Big Thank You from the team here at Super Super Dope. This awesome app saved us from adding any code to our site.

enjoywomens

super application, être capable d’analyser mes pages web et savoir les point fort et les points faibles

SlimeSquish

Amazing app. In fact, so impressed with this app that I gave it a review, and I've never given a review for anything. Love the live preview feature.