I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Add a Terms and Conditions checkbox without any hassle!

Outlet of Switzerland

The app didn't work after installation, but the support fixed the issue quickly.
However, the loading time of the button is about 1sec, this could be better. Other than that a great app! Can recommend it.

Holistic Vibez

Exactly what I wanted, it had to be designed specific for my needs. I only needed the terms for one item on my website, not the entire website, they gave me exactly what I was looking for, thank you for your service.

Cay + Col

The checkbox didn’t show up at first so I uninstalled the app... then I read other reviews and saw other people had the same issue and they just contacted suppprt. So I emailed and they fixed it sooo fast. Excited for this!

THE HONEYCAKE

I made a mistake somewhere while setting up and the support team member was great and fixed the issue very quickly.
Now it works perfectly.

BæredygtigHjem

I installed the App and had a small problem, But the support staff were super quick to answer and solve my problem. Great service!

-Daniel Pedersen

Chelsea Blue Designs

Installed the app, didn't initially show contacted the developers and was fixed very quickly. It does exactly what I wanted it to do, highly recommend to anyone after this time of functionality. Support was excellent

BRASSYBRA

Does as what it should do, nothing but satisfied! Great customer service too! Recommended by all here!

CBD-TOX

The app does exactly what we hoped. When I reached out for support, they responded incredibly quickly and fixed a minor issue we were having. Wonderful app!

Vitamin B12 Worldwide

Raj did some work on my website on terms and conditions box and was very helpful and would use again!

Great help!

Thanks Raj!

HOUSE OF MAGUIE

I Give 5 stars for the support team, very fast and reliable,
Raj one of the customer care team is very efficient and can solve the issues on the app timely. Great service thanks Raj!