I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

Add a Terms and Conditions checkbox without any hassle!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Terms and Conditions

LKP Merchandise

I installed the app and had issues with it not making them check. They logged in and fixed it and worked relentlessly. Then I needed to see it in my orders page bc it was not working. They worked so hard and got it set up. Best app ever!

Heroines

Location Denmark

Raj is the BEST! Super fast responces and work! I would totally recommend Tech Dignity to help with this. Absolutly my fav!

CBD BY TIPO

Time spent using app Over 1 year

So easy to install - works a treat!! Definitely will recommend as most payment providers require this sort of step when selling CBD!! Nice one!

TekTrendy

Raj and his team replied my email very fast and are very responsive. Overall, great customer service and excellent work.

UK Online Shop supplements

Time spent using app About 1 month

Update
###########################
Fast support
#######################
Thanks
######################
Eliveragroup.com

Shining You

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Works as it should. Perfect for EU shops that need the extra checkbox. Excellent support, fixed my tiny bug for me so quickly.

Thank you!

History Legends

Time spent using app About 12 hours

Raj offers the best customer support. Fast replies and excellent work. I had a little problem with the app at first but it got fixed quickly. I needed a very detailed solution for my store and within a few hours it was precisely like I wanted it to be done. You cannot find a better customer support anywhere on Shopify.

FILLICO ONLINE SHOP

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 4 hours

The support was awesome. We had a small problem at first but they quickly fixed it. Thank you so much!

Unseen Bio

Location Denmark

Great and fast support. The solution needed a minor adaption to fit our theme, but Raj help us within a hour.

maritimo

Location Denmark

This app fixed my Terms & conditions issue very easy. I had a few problems to make it work the way I wanted and the support mailed me very quickly back and solved the problems. My best recommendations.