Termzy ‑ I Agree To Terms

Add a Terms and Conditions checkbox without any hassle!

From $1.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Terms and Conditions

SleepRx

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Developer is very detail oriented and helped me to configure the app on my store. App is definitely worth the money and will keep you away from fraudulent chargebacks.

ANTIDOTE LA

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Just installed. Looks good. A little something extra to enforce our stores policy especially with chargeback season right around the corner.

Avaranche

Great app and great service! Raj is very helpful and able to offer support in numerous ways, if it's anything developer or custom CSS related I'm sure he can help - his response and turnaround is also very fast. Very happy with this app and highly recommend.

gaatshirts.com

Location Ireland

Great app. Does its job and is simple to use. Other apps had issues with my theme but this one doesn't.

Fredericia Isenkram

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 6 hours

Great app. Easy to use. The developer is very helpful, he helped med make a few custom changes to the layout to make it fit the theme better. Awesome communication and response time - 6/5!!!

HoneyGirlOrganics

I spent hours trying to custom code a checkbox into our theme, but got stuck... This app was installed and up & running in approximately 3 minutes :) Absolutely awesome!

Nube iO

Location Australia

Customer support is excellent. For a tiny fee the app was set up to do exactly what I wanted. All I had to do was ask.

Simply instructions for the less tech savvy, leading to a very professional looking 'I agree to terms' tick box on the specific items that I wanted.

ROOMOVO

Location Germany

5 Stars for the great support. They helped me many times to set it up the way I intended to. Very nice guys and the app works perfectly. Couldn't ask for more.

NorthWood Distributing

Time spent using app Over 2 years

App worked great and was placed perfectly. Took under 2 minutes to install and have working. The only reason it's not a 5 star review - Customers are still able to quickly click 'checkout' before the terms of service checkbox has loaded and bypass the app. Hopefully a line of code will be added to prevent this. *update* customer service is outstanding. a response and fix within minutes!

Brend

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 year

Had some problems with the placement of the tick box, but the support team fixed it for me within hours. Great product, great team. Thanks!!