4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost sales and increase order value through upselling and cross-selling. They appreciate its customizability, user-friendly interface, and features like urgency countdown timer and live sales. The support team is praised for their quick and professional assistance. The app is compatible with Shopify themes and mobile apps, making it ideal for enhancing the online store experience and increasing revenue.

December 10, 2023

I spoke with Manon regarding a discount issue on iCart. He responded quickly and worked out my issue quick and fixed. Very helpful staff and their all is great

CG Jewellery
8 months using the app
Identixweb Limited replied December 28, 2023

Thank you for sharing your experience!
We're glad Manoj could assist you promptly with the discount issue on iCart. Our team is committed to providing helpful and efficient support.
If you have any more questions or need assistance in the future, feel free to reach out.
We appreciate your positive feedback.

December 27, 2023

It is a great app, increased our sales, we got orders due to upselling offers and the support was awesome, I wanted some customization in the cart drawer and their support exec. immediately did it without hesitation, I would recommend it.

HoneyAllDay
India
14 days using the app
Identixweb Limited replied January 29, 2024

➝ We would like to express our sincere gratitude for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback.
➝ We greatly appreciate your continued support and the positive remarks you have shared regarding our app feature.
➝ Thank you once again for your kind words and for being a valued customer.
➝ We remain committed to delivering exceptional service and continuously improving our app to meet your needs. 🙏🏻🥳

December 8, 2023

Such an amazing app with spontenous customer support and so many custom features, like live sales, cross-sale, and custom features.

Switcher
Switzerland
28 days using the app
Identixweb Limited replied December 28, 2023

Thank you for your fantastic review!
We're good to hear that you find our app amazing, appreciate the spontaneous customer support, and enjoy the various custom features like live sales, cross-sale, and more.
If you ever have more feedback or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

November 22, 2023

Great app and well priced! It's easy to use and uncomplicated. Exactly what I needed for our spend and save black friday sale. Today I needed something adjusted on the backend and Mayank from customer support helped and responded very quickly. Highly recommend!

Cottage Home
4 days using the app
Identixweb Limited replied December 27, 2023

Thank you for the fantastic feedback!
We're thrilled our app served your Black Friday sale needs well. It's great to hear Mayank provided swift assistance. We appreciate your recommendation!

November 20, 2023

Very happy with iCart thus far. I needed an app to help customize the cart experience that was easy, straightforward to manage, and effective to help drive upsells, cross-sells and even some bonus "gifts with purchase". Manoj helped answer a couple of my questions after I got the app up and running, and I'm confident this will continue to meet our store's needs as we scale and grow. Thanks iCart team!

Ry & Pen
5 days using the app
Identixweb Limited replied December 27, 2023

We're thrilled to hear you're very happy with iCart!
It's fantastic that Manoj could assist you, and we're confident we'll continue to meet your store's needs as you scale and grow.
Thanks for choosing the iCart team!

November 20, 2023

We have not used the app yet live on the website but while set up we encountered some issues and Mayank was placed on a Google call to help us. He broke it down in the simplest terms and helped out with the setup. The response rate and customer service is definitely top notch. Will update shortly with our opinion about the app after we use it. Thank you .

The Health Place
Nigeria
2 days using the app
Identixweb Limited replied December 27, 2023

Thank you for sharing your experience!
We're glad Mayank could assist you during setup. Our team is thrilled to provide top-notch customer service.
Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

January 7, 2024

Hemadri is very cooperative. App is really nice. Helped me to increase my revenue.

AREENA JEWELLERY
India
16 days using the app
Identixweb Limited replied January 29, 2024

Thank you for taking the time to review our app.
➝ We greatly appreciate your positive feedback regarding Hemadri's cooperation and your overall satisfaction with our application. It is truly rewarding to know that our app has contributed to an increase in your revenue.
➝ We are sincerely grateful for your valuable feedback and unwavering support. Rest assured, we remain committed to delivering a seamless user experience and continuously enhancing our app's features.
➝ We hope that you will continue to derive great value from using our app and its various functionalities.

October 27, 2023

Hemadri was so helpful when I had an issue with the app. she spent an hour helping me and solved the problem. I would highly recommend this app.

Ór Jewellery
Ireland
Almost 3 years using the app
Identixweb Limited replied November 2, 2023

Thank you 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙇🏼‍♂️ for your helpful review. 🥰😍
➝ We're happy that Hemadri was able to assist you with the app and solve your problem. 😊😊
➝ We appreciate 👏🏻 your feedback and your high recommendation of our app. 😎
➝ We hope you enjoy using our app and its features. 🙌🏻🎊

January 18, 2024

Their customer service was very enthusiastic and efficiently solved my problem. Very good. Highly recommended.

Greenote
Hong Kong SAR
7 days using the app

We greatly 👏🏻 appreciate your review! 🥰😍
➝ Our customer service team is dedicated to providing enthusiastic and efficient support, and we're thrilled to hear that they were able to solve your problem. 😎
➝ Thank you for your kind words and for recommending us. We look forward to serving you again in the future! 🥳🎊

November 2, 2023

Customer service is a 10/10. Hemadri and Manoj respond so quickly with any questions or queries. We are regularly updating our iCart incentives so need regular support and they are always happy to help and solve any issues in the quickest time.

Shakeup Cosmetics
Over 1 year using the app
Identixweb Limited replied November 8, 2023

Thank you for your review.
➝ We're thrilled that you received excellent customer service from Hemadri and Manoj and that they responded quickly to your questions or queries.
➝ We're also happy that you are regularly updating your iCart incentives and that our support team is always ready to help and solve any issues in the shortest time.
➝ We appreciate your feedback and your 10/10 rating for our customer service.