iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

by Identixweb

In Cart Upsell Cart Countdown, Sticky add to Cart, Cart Drawer

Notsobasic

I use it only for upselling, and I'm delighted with it. The app is complete, the service is amazing, and it's being helpful in boosting sales. Also very important that you can customize everything so it doesn't ruin the website design. I will recommend it.

June 10, 2021

Hey buddy!!❤ Thank you very much for your valuable review....🙏🙏🙏

Keep upselling with iCart and increase your sales🤩 Support is always there to help you!!!

MIXTEA®

I love the application and the customer service has been very kind in solving some details that I have requested so that everything is perfect.

June 10, 2021

Hey buddy!!❤ Thank you very much for writing your valuable feedback....🙏🙏🙏

Keep upselling with iCart and increase your sales🤩🤑🤑

CozyYoung

it's a good app, helped me a lot. And they are nice. I love it~ Hope you guys too. I recommended it ~

June 8, 2021

Wwoooaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!😍🤩🤩🤩Really appreciate for writing your valuable feedback.....🙏🙏🙌 Keep upselling and increase your sales with iCart Drawer......🥰💸💰

LAMAV

We are using the app for a month and found amazing upselling techniques. I would advise you to work on making it more dynamic like using drag and drop functionality and the ability to shift sections accordingly as well.

June 8, 2021

Hey Khushboo!!!👋 Thanks for writing your valuable feedback.....🙏🙏 We have the functionality in our app which you have suggested!! Please check your inbox we have sent you an email!!!

Keep upselling with iCart drawer🤫 and increase number of orders🤭🥳

breakabox

Icart is a great app that keeps its promises. The popup cart, sticky cart bubble and the ton of upsell customizations in the cart itself are great for e-commerce - especially at such a low price point! Their support is really helpful, too. I had a technical issue that turned out not to come from their app, but they fixed it anyway. I definitely recommend this app :)

June 2, 2021

Thank you😍 very much for writing✍🏻 such a detailed📋 review of the app and for the service...🙏🏼🙏🏼 Yeah support team is always available to help.........🥰🥰

Keep upselling🚀🚀🚀 with iCart Drawer and get more n more sales🔥🔥🔥

Duchesz of Saxeszburg

Great app and good customer service so far, hope it continues as I am new to using this app and currently testing it out

May 26, 2021

Yeahh our support is always there to help you...Thank you very much for your valuable feedback....❤️ You'll definitely fall in love with iCart as it start increasing your sales🥰🥰

United-Doggos

A lifesaver in terms of customization and a very quick & helpful customer service. I highly recommend this app if you like to take your cart to the next level!

May 26, 2021

Woahh...Thank you very much for your valuable review....❤️ 🥰 Keep growinggg and keep upsellinggg with iCart 🔥🔥🔥🚀

Torokhtiy Weightlifting

Great application! There are a lot of opportunities to customize, easy-going design and settings options. Very friendly and fast-answering support team. Highly recommend!

May 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback!!..🙌🏻❤️Keep growing!! Keep upselling with iCart!!!😊

ChefsEvolution

The best support! They helped me with a lot of ideas i had. Thanks for your fast answearing, you the best!

May 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback!!..🙌🏻🙌🏻It was our pleasure to help you with your queries....😊

Sake no Wa Online | 日本清酒網上專賣店

The app is so helpful for the upsell and cross sell. The average purchase amount has become more than 10% UP after installing this app. The app itself is super good, and the customer service is excellent. They dealt with the issues so fast and professionally, and it's all done perfectly. I strongly recommend this app and the team! I want to give 10 stars!!

May 21, 2021

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback Takuya....❤️ You are one of the best customers of ours 🥰 🥰 🥰 Your words meant a lot to us best wishes to you from iDentixweb 🙌🙌🙏

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10