iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

by Identixweb

Cart Upsell, Cart Countdown ,Sticky add to Cart, Cart Drawer

Simply Granola

I love this app! The display is a seamless fit to my store and it's a fraction of the price than having to upgrade or rebuild on a template that offers sidecart functionality. I also get lots of upsells by offering incart discounts and my customers respond very positively to that. Win win!

KNETÄ®

The app has a lot of customization options and looks great. For the pricing they offer unbeatable. I couldn´t be happier using it

All Out Passion

This app is great for upselling. Have noticed a lot of stores starting to upsell on the cart page like this drawer, so give this app a try.

Lugus Jewelry Bulgaria

Great communication with customer support and amazing features. It works great I am satisfied with the app I recommend it. Get it :)

VERA

I have yet to use this app in action, but the design option and the intent of the app is amazing. I had a problem with implementing the app but the customer support helped me with a lot of my problems and questions and now it seem to work flawlessly! It will most definitely increase my average cart amount

Chalop Clothing

I used this app to help me with up selling. It was excellent and has made a difference to the average dollar value of a sale.

Mia Line

The app is very easy to use and useful, you can really boost your conversion and set the app as you want, thank you!

Bijoux Indiscrets USA

I like the design and how easy it integreates visually with our theme and shopify (both front-end and back-end).
It is possible to add some extra offers and messages and you can also set some rules for when you want these extra offers to show.
We've got 4 shopify stores and we are using this app in the 4 of them!
Support team is also very efficient ;)

Bijoux Indiscrets España

Very good!!
I used this app for a clearer cart and upsells. It is very easy to customise to make it look similar to your web.
At first, my website had a bug that wouldn't allow me to open the editor; communication with support team was really smooth, they found what the problem was (mine, not theirs) and gave me very easy instructions to fix it.

TON Sports

nice and good app, really helpful. i use only the slider and its free. my theme does not give free mini-cart slide, so its very helpful. and maybe ill also use in the futre the upsells.

August 20, 2020

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Previous 1